Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Do you like the new badge or not
I like it 607 91.28%
I hate it 19 2.86%
not sure yet / moo 39 5.86%
Voters: 665. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Eagle needs changing. Still a bit too pigeon-like.

Otherwise nice, but would like one of Koljas designs in the vote too
Old 14-08-2011, 10:04 PM

jb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskjb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskjb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskjb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskjb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskjb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskjb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskjb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskjb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskjb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskjb888 wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
What about ...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I really love this design

Xbox 360 gamertag - gitli
Old 14-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Please can we not have a eagle thats head looks like a penis. Many thanks. It's much better than the other ones though. Doof maybe steve can give you a job when it gets voted in.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:07 PM

Dan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDan C was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
It's ok, but for me this is a complete cop-out. We had a chance to move into a new era with a bold new crest. This just isn't enough of a departure for me. Basically it's the Coppell era crest in a circle. Moreover, this WILL win, as it will placate the masses

Parking all of that, it's a decent crest, bar the very amateurish eagle which I assume will be subject to significant tweaking.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:09 PM

Pennyfather12 is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb888
What about ...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I really love this design
the eagle from that would work well on Doof's design.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan A : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69
Please can we not have a eagle thats head looks like a penis. Many thanks. It's much better than the other ones though. Doof maybe steve can give you a job when it gets voted in.
If your penis has a beak then i would be worried if i was you.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not sure I like the Crystal Pace bit of the badge looks to "painty" and like it's been drawn using the table option in word, apart from that, I like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: I PoWeLLyCPFC I
Old 14-08-2011, 10:17 PM

hoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoskingt was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I'd like to see it on the merchandise etc. before coming to a full judgement. I like it on its own though

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan C
It's ok, but for me this is a complete cop-out. We had a chance to move into a new era with a bold new crest. This just isn't enough of a departure for me. Basically it's the Coppell era crest in a circle. Moreover, this WILL win, as it will placate the masses

Parking all of that, it's a decent crest, bar the very amateurish eagle which I assume will be subject to significant tweaking.
Agree with this. It's decent enough, but I'm a bit disappointed we couldn't nail one which looks different, fresh and new but still appeals to the majority. Oh well.
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Meh.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:27 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Fantastic stuff. I think a big majority will vote for that. Well done doof, a superb design
Old 14-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
doof rocks

now get the lad in to design the kits too

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 14-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:

Agree
Old 14-08-2011, 10:38 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Damned if they do, damned if they don't comes to mind reading a few posts here...
Old 14-08-2011, 10:43 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Thank you so much for listening. The original options left me cold as hell.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:43 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07
Damned if they do, damned if they don't comes to mind reading a few posts here...
That was always going to be the case though, badge design is such an arbitrary thing...you're never going to keep everyone happy.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Surely there must be some compromise here? Kolja's eagle is so much better, it actually looks like an eagle. I also think Omen's 3rd option of the original number 1 on top of the palace has plenty of potential too.

We should really take our time here to get this right.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:48 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That would get my vote out of the 5 official badges. Though I still rather keep the one we have.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
The eagle in Doof's design looks like it's been electrocuted.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365

Last edited by Robson; 14-08-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:

I know what you mean, I would like something modern but still distinctively Palace and something to be proud of. This badge is definitely a Palace one but it seems a step backwards. Still prefer it over the original options mind.