Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 30-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
Er............Wrong !
1996/97 Average gate 15000 odd (when we were promoted to the prem)
2010/11 Average gate 15000 odd (when we were shite)

Not great figures, but where are the disappearing fans ?
And, to be pedantic with a capacity of 26000 at Selhurst that would mean more than half full.
Funny how you have conveniently forgotten the years and years......and more years of dross before the start of last season.
In front of less than 8k... till they started winning...
Old 30-08-2011, 08:08 PM

Corporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull08
And fail on both accounts.
Are you confused, seagull08?.
Old 30-08-2011, 08:09 PM

Jubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombadier Botty
To be brutal Jubrique (and do stop me if you've heard it all before) but with sizeably bigger gates than CPFC at present, a ground next season whose capacity will be significantly bigger than Selhurst and current leaders of the division in which CPFC play - if we're a 'tin pot little team' what in the frickin' fudge cakes does that make aforementioned CPFC? Barnet FC reserves?

Note to Jubrique - People in tin pot situations really shouldn't throw stones.
Actually dick head just look back over the past 25 years opps how many time have you been in our division .... not many ohhh and 5-0 ring any bells. You are having a good spell enjoy it christ its been a bloody long time coming ..... I seem to remember last time you all got too big for your boots we kicked Mullerys arse. Just hope you sugar daddy does not get bored with his toy or you will be back in the lower leagues again.

I really dont care what happens at Brighton I just get pissed off coming on our board and its full of brighton (wannabe palace) fans being dick heads .... christ we have enough of our own dickheads without you lot adding to it.
Old 30-08-2011, 08:11 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
A repository for VHA to litter with his constant jealous wittering, whinging bleating and snivelling about our fine young defender, Mr Lewis Dunk.

Perhaps this will prevent him from cluttering every other thread and boring both Brighton and Palace fans alike.
I don't find VHA remotely boring.
However I'm sure all Palace fans will agree with me that you're a boring old twat !
Old 30-08-2011, 08:13 PM

Corporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCorporal Jones : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
Er............Wrong !
1996/97 Average gate 15000 odd (when we were promoted to the prem)
2010/11 Average gate 15000 odd (when we were shite)

Not great figures, but where are the disappearing fans ?
And, to be pedantic with a capacity of 26000 at Selhurst that would mean more than half full.
Funny how you have conveniently forgotten the years and years......and more years of dross before the start of last season.
You mustn't quote facts at them. Ever. They dislike them immensely.

In the world of the BHA supporter (all 7k of them); Mr Bloom has a bottomless pit of money, their stadium is wonderful value for money, and Gus most certainly won't be leaving them for a bigger and better job within the next 12 months.
Old 30-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Another thread rapidly deteriorating into 'Weed fans celebrating their larger gates for the first time in 15 plus years.

Cue..we had to go play at Priestfield and the Withdean because our ground was stolen.

Then we'll see "At least we pay our bills; the only reason you lot have stayed up all these years is because you cheated."

Finally, the brilliant argument will conclude with a link to the 2011-12 NPower Championship table that will show that they are top. A monumental accomplishment given that we are in April--I mean August.

And somewhere in there..Smellhurst/Shithurst, caravans, and pikeys will be said.

And Seagull08 calls VHA boring? Bless.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 30-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
My apologies to seagull08 for obstructing the clearly more pressing issues at hand for Brighton fans on a Palace website. I will instead make an attempt to deal directly with Mr. Poyet himself via an open letter.

Dear Gus,

I have searched, to no avail, for a reaction from your good self to a reprehensible challenge by a young player under your charge, a Mr. Lewis Dunk.

It appears that a large number of your team's fans believe that Mr. Dunk's studs, as they flew knee high at Billy Sharp's legs, had been launched clumsily, nay some might say 'accidentally' in said direction. I find this hard to believe, and I'm sure a dedicated purist of the game such as yourself would feel the same.

I urge you to break your silence on the subject. I realise you were unable to at the game, having been sent to the stands for berating the referee for failing to adequately protect your own glass winger, 'Kaz'. If only you'd been there on the sidelines as a custodian of good football and fair play, perhaps young Billy could have been saved.

Please Gus, think of the children.

Regards,
VHA
Old 30-08-2011, 08:21 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal Jones
You mustn't quote facts at them. Ever. They dislike them immensely.

In the world of the BHA supporter (all 7k of them); Mr Bloom has a bottomless pit of money, their stadium is wonderful value for money, and Gus most certainly won't be leaving them for a bigger and better job within the next 12 months.
And the fact they've been shit for the past 30 years is everyone elses fault but the misfortune of any other club is down to the supporters and any successes of said club should be wiped from the history books because if t wasn't for that 'the albion' would be the best team ever ever ever.
Old 30-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
whereas the vast majority of your home support, after years of dross have vanished like a fart in the wind, you've got more empty seats than palace fans
Wrong....... Not very good at numbers are you
Never mind you just need to try a little harder next term.....

Just one thing with 20K season ticket holders ..... all die hard BHA fans that have just been waiting for this moment..... how come you've not filled the Wonky Warehouse yet and all your league gates aren't above 20K???

Can't wait to be the first away team to win at the Tampax and go down in YOUR history forever.......
Old 30-08-2011, 08:23 PM

seagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanEAGLE.
And Seagull08 calls VHA boring? Bless.
To be fair, VHA is usually one of the better posters on here but has deteriorated considerably and is repeating himself constantly, Old Git-style.

For permanently boring and dull, see Maiden Eagle. Her menopausal mutterings are uber-yawnsome.
Old 30-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
To be fair, VHA is usually one of the better posters on here but has deteriorated considerably and is repeating himself constantly, Old Git-style.

For permanently boring and dull, see Maiden Eagle. Her menopausal mutterings are uber-yawnsome.
And yet all those you named are nowhere near as repitive and tedious as your good self and mr "iwankmyselftosleepovervariouspicsofanoverpricedst aidum" Wigman
Old 30-08-2011, 08:26 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

D- Must do better.
Your posts have never deteriorated - They have always been sh*t.
Old 30-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:

VVVVVV
Old 30-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Benevolence personified

Anyway, Mr Seagull, as I alluded to before, what pressing Brighton-related issues should we be addressing instead.

Sir - the floor is all yours.

(Lewis Dunk should have been sent off).
Old 30-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Crystal Parish FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
Anyway, Mr Seagull, as I alluded to before, what pressing Brighton-related issues should we be addressing instead.

Sir - the floor is all yours.

(Lewis Dunk should have been sent off).
Their campaign to get their lovely (and apparently rather pouplar) pink kit installed as their first choice kit?
Old 30-08-2011, 08:52 PM

How on earth could Gus have missed this one from the comfort of the stand?. Surely he must of seen it?:

Old 30-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It really is so sweet how the little seaside town football club try so hard to be noticed.

They come on to our board and first tell us all about the Wonky Warehouse stadium....how much it cost and what great value it is and how many ST's they've sold 20k so they say.

Then they tell us about their great signings and how great their squad is and then there's Blooms millions and the training ground and how they are top of the league......

Funny thing is they're not getting a lot of media coverage......

I wonder why????...... Could it be that everyone in football knows they're just a little insignificant football club chasing a dream thinking that they are on the up..lol

All the big clubs in the Championship are getting more air time than the mighty BHA....... Even we are in the national press with teams looking at our young player..... yet any mention of BHA...Nooooo guess they just don't have the players that Premier clubs would want.

I guess the only people that think the little Weeds are on the up are the 7k true little Weed fans.

Has it been known for any set of fans to try so hard to be noticed in the history of football????

It is a shame.... they're like the little boys at the back jumping up and down trying to see trying so hard to join in with the big boys but no one knows they're there and why would they Brighton have been a sad joke of a football club for generations most people have forgotten that Brighton even have a football team....... What have they done in the past 35 years what have they won how many times have they been in the Premiership or Championship how many meaningful cup runs or real giant killings.....

You see when you really take a look at it it's really sad.... But the truth is having money doesn't buy class or tradition...... History will build respect so come back in 10,20,30 years time when you've done something that real football people will remember and respect you for..... but until that time you will alway be that little seaside town football team

You're like the classless loto winner that moves to the upper class area ..... no one whats to know you.......
Old 30-08-2011, 09:29 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Walnuts
So explain why 4 or 5 of our players are constantly linked with Prem teams in the press? I don't see any seaweed players in the same boat.
Linked with Stoke and Fulham?

that's because your players will slot straight into a long ball 'hoof it up there' team. They've vast experience

Admittedly our slick passing players aren't quite good enough for our slick passing counterparts like Arsenal and Chelsea.
Old 30-08-2011, 09:33 PM

Lawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Admittedly our slick passing players aren't quite good enough for our slick passing counterparts like Arsenal and Chelsea.
Or any other Premiership Club - so **** off and die.
Old 30-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Lost in the Pine Barrens

Paulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

that's because your players will slot straight into a long ball 'hoof it up there' team. They've vast experience

A desperate response WHP... And you obviously haven't seen us play this year, hardly hoof ball. Saturdays game was fantastic, Holloway praised us afterwards. I'd take his opinion over a deluded and arrogant seagull any day...