Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 01-09-2011, 09:50 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
The weed that come on here, with their desperation to be noticed and get to us in any way, shape or form they can (and failing to do so) remind me of Charlton fans. Desperate for a rival and desperate to feel adequate for such a rivalry.

They do make me laugh.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
Liverpool in Carling Cup, then Leeds just 48 hours later..... both Live to the nation.
Great. I need a good old belly laugh.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 01-09-2011, 10:31 AM

relegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeth Palace
Great. I need a good old belly laugh.
I thought you had that at Peterborough.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Away supporters: 2,500
Brighton Supports: 6,750 (approx)
Rest of ground: 13,250*

Total Amex Capacity: 22,500

* Rest of ground support is made up of Sussex based supporters of Man Utd/City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham. These fans have been unable to purchase season tickets for their preferred club and the match day ticket to watch a game involving one of the above is too high.
B&HA support will claim that their support has increased by some 200% since the move to Falmer but these fans tend to go by the name of Wehatepalace,relegatedeagle, Crystal Phallus, Seagull08 and BombardierBatty.
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 01-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
Liverpool in Carling Cup, then Leeds just 48 hours later..... both Live to the nation.

what a doughnut, posting wildly inaccurate drivel ?
The clue is the team you are playing but you deluded twats think it's all about BHA..... Bless..... Keep jumping and shouting someone will notice you soon...
I hear you're big in the China.... Number 4 on the menu.... Seaweed!

Face it Weeds loto winners with no class, crap history and just so insignificant that no one takes any notice...
Old 28-09-2011, 04:16 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Congratulations Lewis - first player to achieve it!

SUSPENDED
Old 28-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Also, congrats are due to Mr Dunk for not getting tight enough to Zaha or Murray for either of their goals.

Perhaps he would do a job at Arsenal, he'd fit right in.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 28-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Sad, but true Gonzo.

I saw the warning signs, and not sure if anyone remembers, but my feeling was very much that Lewis Dunk should have been sent off in their first game. But I don't blame the young lad for his rash challenge, which as we know, could have resulted at the worst in the death of Billy Sharp as a result of bacterial complications during surgery.

No, what disappointed me the most was the reaction of the Brighton fans, and of course their charismatic leader, 'Gus'. This was their chance to set him on the right path, calibrate his moral compass as it were.

But did Gus seize this opportunity? His role as the crusader against foul play and lord and protector of frail skilful players makes him the perfect figurehead to make an example of this young man's errant ways and ensure that the justice that should have been meted out by the officials was handed out retrospectively - at least in the form of some kind of apology by Gus in the media. Instead, he left it to the young lad himself to offer up what one would like to consider to be a sincere, but in effect somewhat crass and unsatisfying apology to Mr. Sharp via the medium the youngsters tell me is known as 'Twitter'.

For shame, Brighton - you have now seen the result. Mr. Dunk's reputation will forever be etched on the minds of all referees as 'the first Championship player of the season to be suspended'. How sad that someone touted to be one of the country's finest young prospects looks to be going the way of yet another player who makes headlines for all the wrong reasons.

What should be a glittering career for 'the new John Terry' could end up being a career instead defined by making the record number of appearances on Vinnie Jones' catalogue of 'Hard Men' videos. That is unless of course, Gus and the Brighton fans are ready to finally come forward and do what's necessary to set this man on the right path.

I will pray for him.
Old 28-09-2011, 07:52 PM

eagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
seagull08 why are you on here you sad little boy? 3-1 wahey!
Old 04-10-2011, 10:52 PM

Wild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperWild Rover has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
Sad, but true Gonzo.

I saw the warning signs, and not sure if anyone remembers, but my feeling was very much that Lewis Dunk should have been sent off in their first game. But I don't blame the young lad for his rash challenge, which as we know, could have resulted at the worst in the death of Billy Sharp as a result of bacterial complications during surgery.

No, what disappointed me the most was the reaction of the Brighton fans, and of course their charismatic leader, 'Gus'. This was their chance to set him on the right path, calibrate his moral compass as it were.

But did Gus seize this opportunity? His role as the crusader against foul play and lord and protector of frail skilful players makes him the perfect figurehead to make an example of this young man's errant ways and ensure that the justice that should have been meted out by the officials was handed out retrospectively - at least in the form of some kind of apology by Gus in the media. Instead, he left it to the young lad himself to offer up what one would like to consider to be a sincere, but in effect somewhat crass and unsatisfying apology to Mr. Sharp via the medium the youngsters tell me is known as 'Twitter'.

For shame, Brighton - you have now seen the result. Mr. Dunk's reputation will forever be etched on the minds of all referees as 'the first Championship player of the season to be suspended'. How sad that someone touted to be one of the country's finest young prospects looks to be going the way of yet another player who makes headlines for all the wrong reasons.

What should be a glittering career for 'the new John Terry' could end up being a career instead defined by making the record number of appearances on Vinnie Jones' catalogue of 'Hard Men' videos. That is unless of course, Gus and the Brighton fans are ready to finally come forward and do what's necessary to set this man on the right path.

I will pray for him.
Superb post VHA, apologies I missed this the 1st. time round and how true.
What is annoying (apart from the damage caused) is that a lad full of potential is NOT being led down the right path and that is inexcusable of Pus Poyet.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:53 PM

Easy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
not sure if anyone remembers, but my feeling was very much that Lewis Dunk should have been sent off in their first game.
Really ?
Gosh, I'm not sure you've mentioned this ever before VHA. I must have somehow missed all of the subsequent 497 posts you've made on this subject since August 6th.

Now excuse me while I print them all off and wallpaper my toilet with them.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:55 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 10
Really ?
Gosh, I'm not sure you've mentioned this ever before VHA. I must have somehow missed all of the subsequent 497 posts you've made on this subject since August 6th.

Now excuse me while I print them all off and wallpaper my toilet with them.
I believe you have made just as many attempting to defend the indefensible, if one passes on the blame one must also shoulder it too.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:00 AM

Easy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12
I believe you have made just as many attempting to defend the indefensible, if one passes on the blame one must also shoulder it too.
Do me a lemon. If I sat here solidly, 24/7 from now till next Sunday I could not reply to even half of VHA's posts on "Dunkgate". The man is obsessed. And as soon as Compo turns up from the Donnie forum, it sets him off all over again.

Lifes.
Too.
Short.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 10
Do me a lemon. If I sat here solidly, 24/7 from now till next Sunday I could not reply to even half of VHA's posts on "Dunkgate". The man is obsessed. And as soon as Compo turns up from the Donnie forum, it sets him off all over again.

Lifes.
Too.
Short.
Obsessed from someone who spends all his evenings, nights and mornings on the board of his bitterist rivals? Even if I sat here solidly 24/7 I couldnt reply to half of your posts. As soon as your mates come in to back up, youre off again.

Lifes.
Too.
Short.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:19 AM

Err..not quite.

In fact if anything I'm getting stick for apparently not having being on here enough since "Doomsday" last week. So thats another pile of cack you've just spouted as usual.

Still, carry on.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Crystal Parish FC

Oh, indeed since Tuesday,at least until today, your absence has both been noticed and enjoyed.

Prior to Tuesday however, you were like an addict.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:30 AM

Just enjoying some banter up to the main event (none of which involved me boasting about what we'd do in the game, I might add). I knew post match it'd be mental on here, I didn't feel like it and couldn't be bothered. A quite natural reaction surely ?

Anyway. Its my birthday today, so be nice.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:38 AM
Crystal Parish FC

I suppose I can take a break from the banter to wish you many happy returns in that case!
Old 05-10-2011, 02:59 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Happy Birthday, Easy10.

I hope it's a good one, and without the need to use crutches.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:38 AM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
who the hell is lewis dunk?