Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 14-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Glenn Murray's lover.

rhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerhynoeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamanuplander
Was at KFC croydon once and he was there with mates, I turned to my mate to ask if that was the ex man u player and he confirmed. All the while Chris Martin clocked us and thought he was a celebrity. It left me feeling a little ill.

At this point I realise I actually mean Lee Martin, but already don't like Chris because of this.

Glenn
Murray: "It's such a massive club. Palace were always in the top division when I was growing up so it's a big pull to play for a big club like this."

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 14-11-2011, 08:14 AM

Clapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineClapham Grand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
decent player
Old 14-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff
8 in 55 championship games, 4 in 30 last season. Fair play to him in that he has scored in League 1 and League 2 but goals are not what he has brought to teams at our level in the past and I bet that he's not going to start scoring them now.
Well on that basis we shouldn't have signed Murray either.
Old 14-11-2011, 08:18 AM

sydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesydnsteve : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I didn't realise he was related to Lee Martin. No way then!!
Old 14-11-2011, 08:36 AM

thefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethefox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm embarrassed for the people that know so many Coldplay songs.
Old 14-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
8 in 55 championship games, 4 in 30 last season. Fair play to him in that he has scored in League 1 and League 2 but goals are not what he has brought to teams at our level in the past and I bet that he's not going to start scoring them now.
Look at the records of Brighty and AJ before we signed them.....
Old 14-11-2011, 08:41 AM
Mr.Pilkington

Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad
I like him but would be surprised at this as he is a similar player to Murray. Decent size, drops deep, good hold up play and is strong in the air.
Old 14-11-2011, 08:44 AM

cockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think any of Norwich's strikers from last year would not improve our squad right now. Is this happens it would further show how canny Dougie is for not sitting back and taking our current position for granted.

About this pub ban - well about half of all strikers have those, except for Alan Lee who's more a wine bar man.
Old 14-11-2011, 08:54 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethughff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PK, for every AJ there's a multitude like Wayne Andrews and Calvin Andrew; a player with a history of not scoring is probably not going to start. As for Murray, boyandy, he was scoring last season but Martin wasn't. I'm prepared to be wrong as he's still young enough (just) to turn it around but I don't think he represents a good gamble.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 14-11-2011, 09:00 AM

Big Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBig Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBig Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBig Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBig Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBig Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBig Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBig Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBig Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBig Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallBig Guns put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
To view the link you have to Register or Login

seems there is something in it

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69
Old 14-11-2011, 09:03 AM

Owngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOwngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOwngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOwngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOwngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOwngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOwngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOwngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOwngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOwngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOwngoal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
PK, for every AJ there's a multitude like Wayne Andrews and Calvin Andrew; a player with a history of not scoring is probably not going to start. As for Murray, boyandy, he was scoring last season but Martin wasn't. I'm prepared to be wrong as he's still young enough (just) to turn it around but I don't think he represents a good gamble.

On that basis I dont want anyone again with the letters 'Andrew' in their surnames. Perhaps we could do a swap for Calvin?
Old 14-11-2011, 09:07 AM
University of Pulis

Kirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's nice that we're reuniting Julian with his long-lost cousin.

Old 14-11-2011, 09:20 AM
working class hero.

Bretton. is game warden to the rep rhinoBretton. is game warden to the rep rhinoBretton. is game warden to the rep rhinoBretton. is game warden to the rep rhinoBretton. is game warden to the rep rhinoBretton. is game warden to the rep rhinoBretton. is game warden to the rep rhinoBretton. is game warden to the rep rhinoBretton. is game warden to the rep rhinoBretton. is game warden to the rep rhinoBretton. is game warden to the rep rhino
The Hardest Part is getting a run of games. You don't have to be a Scientist to know where the goal is.
Old 14-11-2011, 09:25 AM

kolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What if there's no Murray?
No Iversen, No Easter?
Old 14-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Nice Marmit

Voldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I haven't rated him in the past, but had no idea he was only 23.

We need another option, so a loan would be a good place to start.
Old 14-11-2011, 09:29 AM

and e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happyand e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happyand e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happyand e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happyand e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happyand e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happyand e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happyand e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happyand e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happyand e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happyand e 73 gave me sunshine, made me happy
Would be a major minus if he did sign
Old 14-11-2011, 09:50 AM

Away : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAway : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAway : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAway : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAway : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAway : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAway : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAway : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAway : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAway : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAway : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Look at the records of Brighty and AJ before we signed them.....
I've just spent an hour on Amazon and Spotify trying to find stuff on AJ and Brighty and there's NOTHING. What's your game, PK? Have I been whooshed?
Old 14-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Banned by Moderators

movingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behindmovingForward will leave the TV and the radio behind
We need a real fighter

To view the link you have to Register or Login)
Personal Life
In 2008, Martin was banned from a total of 68 pubs in his home county of Suffolk for fighting in The New Market, Beccles.
Old 14-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChillo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

so as it says, A professional footballer has been banned from 68 pubs and clubs in four towns near where he lives in Suffolk.

Mr Martin has been barred from premises in Beccles, Halesworth, Bungay and Southwold under the PubWatch scheme.

PubWatch is run by landlords to clamp down on anti-social behaviour and is supported by Suffolk Police.

If a person is barred from one pub they are automatically banned from all premises in the scheme.

so not like the press and/or BBS to blow something up out of nothing; I mean who hasn't been banned from a pub in the past?

Well, me, actually, and probably most of us but this doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad lad.
Old 14-11-2011, 10:40 AM
For F*cks Sake Murray!!!!

brooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrooklynlou : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still think its his agent trying to drum up business