Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-11-2011, 06:56 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
I don't know which is worst, the bigoted old fool Blatter or Rio Ferdinand trying to take the moral high ground...
The former.
Old 17-11-2011, 07:13 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76
The old buffoon won't be voted in again.

Surprised an elder statesman of the game, Der Kaiser perhaps, wouldn't fancy a go as head of the game, or another well respected figure
Beckenbauer is actually not so well respected as you'd think. Is kind of a Sven (on the secretary count) but has actually won stuff as player and manager.
Old 17-11-2011, 07:49 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
So I am watching a game of football and one of our players is hacked down by the opposition because its in the heat of the game that as a fan I am involved in I am okay to scream abuse using (insert racist comment) as long at that end I shake hands with anyone I have offended......hmmmm dont think so Sepp old boy time to take your poor racist corrupt self off to some nice retirement home paid for by the corrupt money you made running an organisation that has no place in the modern world
I have debated on here before racism is slowly being kicked out of our game from the terraces its not gone completely but like drink driving its become unacceptable to the majority..a number of idiots keep at it but slowly its going. I would expect the head of the world organisation to recognise that he needs to set a far better example enough just go and go now Sepp
Old 17-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Two beers from Selhurst

Streathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
FIFA putting up a photo of Blatter hugging a black man on their website, is actually hilarious. This organisation is so unfit for purpose, it's like the emperor's new clothes. And yet, as always, here we are: ruled by corrupt morons.
Old 17-11-2011, 08:19 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRAB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Of course nothing will happen with this latest spat. FIFA won't change and Blatter will stay in charge until he dies but even then if his corpse could carry on getting the advertising revenue from Nike, Coca Cola, Muckdonalds and all the other corporates, it'll be wheeled in to 'vote' to ensure the gravy train keeps running.

In this country the pathetic FA who are supposed to head up football, when everyone knows it's the Premiership who call the shots, will continue to 'tut, tut' until the heat dies down.

Meanwhile the overhyped, overpaid wasters of a team will continue to fail miserably at every major tournament.

It'll not get better because money rules like never before.
Old 17-11-2011, 08:20 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I think he belongs to an earlier age.

I noticed he has buffooned on gay people and female footballers as well.

I suspect he should be advised to take a less public approach for the rest of his presidency. Reporters will now start to ask him question to try and trip him up.
Old 17-11-2011, 08:41 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
The guys a disgrace. England should pull out of FIFA
Old 17-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Two beers from Selhurst

Streathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStreathamite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
I think he belongs to an earlier age.

I noticed he has buffooned on gay people and female footballers as well.

I suspect he should be advised to take a less public approach for the rest of his presidency. Reporters will now start to ask him question to try and trip him up.
It would be better if they just actually tripped him up.
Old 17-11-2011, 09:04 PM

cheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptian
At least he did not say "shake hands, now show me your papers".
Robert Mugabe....................Gets my vote for F.I.F.A. president.
Old 17-11-2011, 09:17 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
FA have said he shouldn't resign as have premireship
Old 17-11-2011, 09:19 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
You know when you've gone too far right wing when the Sun condems you
Old 18-11-2011, 12:12 AM
Cheese

Chrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think he crossed the line, but FIFA insists he definitely didn't.
Old 18-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've got no time for Blatter, but this is another case of the media deliberately misreporting what he said.

He said "there is no racism on the pitch, players often exchange words, but they shake hands at full-time and it is forgotten".
He is naive to think that there is no racism "on the pitch", but he said nothing about "a handshape making up for racism" - that's pure journo invention.

Also worth noting that it's only the Brits who have kicked off about this - you know, the guys who have a definite agenda of kicking Blatter out 'cos we lost the WC bid by not being dodgy enough ?

Racism from the fans in certain well-known countries, is a far, far bigger issue, but the FA are reluctant to 'rock the boat' on that one.
Old 18-11-2011, 01:52 AM

Frisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
For some reason the media like to refer to anyone with one black parent (or black grandparent) as being black. Why? Obama is apparantly black but his mum is white? Chris Hughton and Rio Ferdinand are black I understand but neither has two black parents.
When did mixed race become black? The sooner we accept that most people in the world are mixed race and drop any reference to black or white the better.
Old 18-11-2011, 01:59 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Tiger Woods... Filipino?
Old 18-11-2011, 02:35 AM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Blatter is no doubt an arsehole without question.
But lets look at the current "racist" rows....evra and Suarez...Ferdinand and Terry... Ferdinand and Blatter...common denominator??? RIO!!
Old 18-11-2011, 08:33 AM

cheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptiancheapcharlie walks like an Egyptian
Political correctness/diversity. Rio is black, thats his pigeon hole,wether he likes it or not, that is the preferred name. Half caste and mixed race are unacceptable. In the 80's a woman i worked with married a guy from Ghana, and she told me their were 13 shades of black skin pigmentation. I like you, think its madness to call someone black when their skin colour is brown.
Rio's will still take the 100k+ a week as it helps to soften the on field racist blows.
Old 18-11-2011, 09:49 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire
I've got no time for Blatter, but this is another case of the media deliberately misreporting what he said.

He said "there is no racism on the pitch, players often exchange words, but they shake hands at full-time and it is forgotten".
He is naive to think that there is no racism "on the pitch", but he said nothing about "a handshape making up for racism" - that's pure journo invention.
what absolute nonsense. I can only assume that you have not listened to what he actually said in the relevant interview.

"I would deny it. There is no racism," said the FIFA President. "There is maybe one of the players towards another, he has a word or a gesture which is not the correct one.

"But also the one who is affected by that, he should say that this is a game. We are in a game, and at the end of the game, we shake hands, and this can happen, because we have worked so hard against racism and discrimination"

Full transcript here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

That other nations are not speaking out says more about them than us.
Old 18-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently he's apologised so that makes it all ok. Perhaps he'd like to call a ballot as a vote of confidence, with "yes" as the only option?

I hope he dies soon.
Old 18-11-2011, 09:56 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
I'm not forgiving him until he shakes my hand