Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-11-2011, 06:54 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You want to keep your orange ladybirds, as they feed on mildew.
Or orange ones in your house might be a sign that you've not been ventilating your bathroom well enough
Old 17-11-2011, 07:08 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Were they proper, old-fashioned black-spots on red wings ladybirds, or those foreign red-on-black sorts?
Old 17-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grovesy
Is that your best chance of a threesome just flown out the window??
Not necessarily. My ex-girlfriend was a twin, so threes-up kinkiness has always been part of my life, and my wife now is a naughty nurse.
Old 17-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
You want to keep your orange ladybirds, as they feed on mildew.
Or orange ones in your house might be a sign that you've not been ventilating your bathroom well enough
Yes. We do have a number of them in the bathroom, we are all probably going to die.
Old 17-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike
Were they proper, old-fashioned black-spots on red wings ladybirds, or those foreign red-on-black sorts?
Old fashioned, traditional ones, though obviously sexually deviant.

I will deliver an update report this evening.
Old 17-11-2011, 11:12 PM

grovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
Not necessarily. My ex-girlfriend was a twin, so threes-up kinkiness has always been part of my life, and my wife now is a naughty nurse.
We clearly need pictures to back these claims up.
Old 17-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Really? What time you leave for work in the morning?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 18-11-2011, 01:24 AM
Banned by Moderators

Miss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screenMiss_Selhurst has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
maybe one ladybird had an engine failure and the other was trying to give him a push start ? the VW beetle is a ladybird in french 'coccinelle'
Old 18-11-2011, 02:38 AM
Thinking about it

NZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNZsparky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I noticed a couple of ladybirds going at it in my bathroom just now and left them to enjoy their moment.

But I was shocked to see when I returned that the 'receiving' bug was trying to run away whilst her callous attacker still pummelled away like a piston engine.

As a responsible member of society am I obliged to step in and rescue the damsel in distress, or should I be like those people in nature documentaries who stand by and let nature run its course so as not to upset the karmic balance?

I know and trust that the BBS will know the correct path.
Should have at least tugged one off while watching them for old times sake
Old 18-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Benevolence personified

Well, the two main protagonists have disappeared, leaving the other one who was watching like a sinister voyeur, on his own.

I decided on a path of non-intervention, which I think all in all was the right decision.

At no point was I tempted to bash one out.
Old 18-11-2011, 02:46 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith
I'd check the one running away is actually female. You may find the other ladybird is not just a rapist, but a Brighton supporter.
Or it was lady-ladybird on man-ladybird rape.

Maybe she was a bit of a munter in ladybird circles and he'd sobered up.
Old 18-11-2011, 02:52 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Maybe he was a "Love you and leave you type."
Old 18-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
I find this all quite disgusting. What next, badgers?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 18-11-2011, 06:28 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger
Nah, gas 'em like badgers.
indeed, although i do really hate this saying. said it a few times in the real world and it just doesnt work. have to give it 'oh, sorry, dont worry, old joke'.. when a bbs'er would have chuckled... in the real world you just look odd, and if people do hear you initially, a bit sick!
Old 05-05-2016, 05:42 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Well, the two main protagonists have disappeared, leaving the other one who was watching like a sinister voyeur, on his own.

I decided on a path of non-intervention, which I think all in all was the right decision.

At no point was I tempted to bash one out.
Correct decision.

Interfering with nature may have caused a tsunami in Asia or so tje theory goes, or something.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:07 AM
Match me Sidney

JJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON View Post
Maybe he was a "Love you and leave you type."
I would have thought going all Pet Shop Boys with a badger was a very, very bad idea.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:08 AM
Match me Sidney

JJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for youJJ Hunsecker is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
Ooops. Quoting error. I was replying to this and have now ruined my joke
Old 05-05-2016, 08:18 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I wouldn't worry, it wasn't that good to start with.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOL_Beagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
Badgers? In a bathroom?

Nah.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:57 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Ladybirds are merely small daleks that write kids' books.

Who opened their lunch?