Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-01-2012, 04:49 PM

scro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cannot book our season tickets online.

Has anyone succesfully booked a season ticket for next season in the whitehorse or main stand family sections and been able to add the free under 10's seat?

I try and it looks like its worked but when it comes to checking out my sons seat is no longer there. I want to do it online as will be using my partners card and its easier than explaining why i am using someone else's card to pay for the tickets over the phone.

Last edited by scro; 02-01-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:09 AM

scro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Turns out you have to do these via the telephone or in person. Have now done so.

Well done CPFC though.. this deal has certainly encouraged me to invest in a season ticket again (after a couple of years of selhurst deals since my last season ticket) and with any luck my lad will be one for years to come despite him really being Central London and proud.