Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 03-02-2012, 02:09 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE
This.

What makes me laugh most of all is that even Steve Evans ignores Brighton as potential rivals. At this rate the Weed will have to start winding up Lewes or Eastbourne Borough fans on their forums.
Like I said, your basketcase, tinpot club already has a ready made rival lined up....... Steve Evans ignores us as he sees you as the perfect fit........about the right size for your current status. At least you'll be able to Lord it over them

Charlton? why would they be arsed with crumbling little palarse.

next stop Crawley Town for you

Last edited by wehatepalace; 03-02-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Crawley aren't mickey enough for us WHP. We'll have to stick with Brighton unfortunately, embarrassing as that is.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 03-02-2012, 02:15 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was that article written before a full strength Crawley side was beaten 2-0 by Palace reserves in August ?
Good luck next season in your quest to achieve your 2nd win over Palace since 1988
Old 03-02-2012, 02:19 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeth Palace
Crawley aren't mickey enough for us WHP. We'll have to stick with Brighton unfortunately, embarrassing as that is.
"Steve Evans feels Crawley could have a FIERCE Rivalry with Dougie Freedmans Crystal Palace over the next few years"

Maybe LP, but obviously Mr Evans thinks Palace will soon be Mickey enough for them

Good thing is ME won't have to travel to far for the new rivalry
Old 03-02-2012, 02:27 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
"Steve Evans feels Crawley could have a FIERCE Rivalry with Dougie Freedmans Crystal Palace over the next few years"

Maybe LP, but obviously Mr Evans thinks Palace will soon be Mickey enough for them

Not if they keep selling their prolific striker to a team they are likely to be playing next season

WHP, I have been to the Broadfield stadium a few times especially when they were in the Doc Martens League and then their early days in the Conference. I still like to see them do well, but TBH they have become a right big headed bunch of twats since they have got into the League - A bit like another league club who play in Sussex !

Last edited by Maiden Eagle; 03-02-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I feel quite honoured that the best team in Sussex might consider us for a rivalry to be honest. It would certainly be a step up from the likes of yourselves and Millwall.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 03-02-2012, 03:47 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm sorry we can't split up we just can't I mean I was grown up as a young palace fan with my stepdad telling me in the late eighties when I first attended.
"Dan you love palace you hate brighton" never knew why never questioned never attended a game between us until the 5-0 although I was a steward in your end for that game me as a fan having to hate you but as an employee having to do my job hordes of your mob telling me "it's gonna go off in a minute" and it did but instead of being with my comrades I had to dodge coins etc.
During the baron spell between us I had to find out why? why did we hate brighton what was because of boxing day? who was the famous Alan Mullery? when did the ten men go to war? and after showering myself with knowledge my dislike grew not vile hatred but hatred, now it seems Brighton (spit) still rear there young up on the palace hating agenda but somewhere along the line your wanting to strike up a new rivalry just like you might see some of ours mainly young but some my age and older saying it's millwall/Charlton I mean millwall don't give us the time of day and are not even south London by grace just by circumstance and quite rightly hate the spam, Charlton I kind of understand but no hate it's more the general up yours after they left selhurst that grinds plus the relegation season show off.
so for me it's you it's always you I laugh at your misfortune but feel lonely when your not around I mean your the glorious seafront bint and there just ruffed up old south London brass lol.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:06 PM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1
I'm sorry we can't split up we just can't I mean I was grown up as a young palace fan with my stepdad telling me in the late eighties when I first attended.
"Dan you love palace you hate brighton" never knew why never questioned never attended a game between us until the 5-0 although I was a steward in your end for that game me as a fan having to hate you but as an employee having to do my job hordes of your mob telling me "it's gonna go off in a minute" and it did but instead of being with my comrades I had to dodge coins etc.
During the baron spell between us I had to find out why? why did we hate brighton what was because of boxing day? who was the famous Alan Mullery? when did the ten men go to war? and after showering myself with knowledge my dislike grew not vile hatred but hatred, now it seems Brighton (spit) still rear there young up on the palace hating agenda but somewhere along the line your wanting to strike up a new rivalry just like you might see some of ours mainly young but some my age and older saying it's millwall/Charlton I mean millwall don't give us the time of day and are not even south London by grace just by circumstance and quite rightly hate the spam, Charlton I kind of understand but no hate it's more the general up yours after they left selhurst that grinds plus the relegation season show off.
so for me it's you it's always you I laugh at your misfortune but feel lonely when your not around I mean your the glorious seafront bint and there just ruffed up old south London brass lol.
nice and succinct, but I fear it may just be to late....many of our young lot have the knives out for Saints, a club going places, similar to us who we have recent with.

As an old schooler, I know how you feel Danny, and for old times sake, I am willing to pass on your message to Crawley Town in the hope that one day you will again have a rival worthy of your stature.

Its been emotional mate, but move on we must.

Top Tip: CTFC die........... spray it on three bridges station.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:09 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=wehatepalace

Its been emotional mate, but move on we must.

Top Tip: CTFC die........... spray it on three bridges station.[/QUOTE]

Bye bye then. No point you posting here any more.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 03-02-2012, 04:11 PM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Bye bye then. No point you posting here any more.
see ya Old Fart.FACT
Old 03-02-2012, 04:39 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
see ya Old Fart.FACT
Well that's that over and out WHP FURK LONDONER PHALLUS/17YP SEAGULL08 RINGLEADER

Ahh who am I kidding **** off the lot of you weed ***** see you next season

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:00 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
see ya Old Fart.FACT
Don't hurry back.

Any Charlton around?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 03-02-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
nice and succinct, but I fear it may just be to late....many of our young lot have the knives out for Saints, a club going places, similar to us who we have recent with.
HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA !!!!!

Poor, deluded WHP - Has he started going out with Nicola C
Old 03-02-2012, 06:44 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Like I said, your basketcase, tinpot club already has a ready made rival lined up....... Steve Evans ignores us as he sees you as the perfect fit........about the right size for your current status. At least you'll be able to Lord it over them

Charlton? why would they be arsed with crumbling little palarse.

next stop Crawley Town for you

Good. Bet they'll have better banter than you lot and move away from such pressing areas like attendances

Last edited by HurstpierPalace; 03-02-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:01 PM
You really are a fat ****

BlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman
I didn't start the thread,i only responded !
I don't give a **** what you think.
Well do one then troll
Old 03-02-2012, 08:11 PM

seagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:

Any Charlton around?
What would Charlton want with you lot? They heading for bigger and better things.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:21 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Record number of Season Tickets sold today apparently, club saying it's a fantastic response. No indication of how many, but we're already up on last years total which is great.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:26 PM

seagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
Record number of Season Tickets sold today apparently, club saying it's a fantastic response. No indication of how many, but we're already up on last years total which is great.
Good that you've managed to shift a few. Does that include the Jordan long term ones that your current owners, to their credit, chose to honour?

Today was the last day of the early bird prices wasn't it? Not too surprising that there'd be a late surge in sales as they claim they won't extend the deadline. Will be interesting to see how sales go from now on and if they really will stick to the deadline.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:27 PM
One Henry Hughton

Your new fans used to be more interested in the rivalry with this lot.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 03-02-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Your new fans used to be more interested in the rivalry with this lot.

Quiet OG, the mentally sound are talking.