Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: Will Palace end the season above the Albion ?
Yes - but by less than 5 points 11 26.83%
Yes - and by 5 points or more 6 14.63%
No - but they will finish less than 5 points below 12 29.27%
No - and they will finish by 5 points or more below 12 29.27%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-02-2012, 04:12 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
I am just staggered that 17blahblahblah actually acknowledged that we have been the superior side over the last 26 years (more if you ask me). I thought football (according to him) was only created in August as nothing before this season counts - or some other such nonsense.

Anyway - to answer the question. Will BHA finish higher in the league than Palace this year? Quite possibly. Will that signal that they are the bigger and better side? Not a chance.

If you think finishing above us for one season out of God-knows how many is evidence of a shift in the rivalry power then you might want to visit this site To view the link you have to Register or Login and have a word with our south London 'counterparts' and see how they are feeling after thinking they'd surpassed us last term.

Off you trot then.
Old 16-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17YearsPlus
With Palace finishing above the Albion since season 1984-85 are 26 seasons of footballing superiority now coming to an end ?

With only 16 games (& 48 points) left for Palace in the season the Albion stand 9 points infront. Yet we know the Albion blow hot & cold and can easily slip into a run of defeats. Seaside Eagle has told us that Palaces next 6 games (including Bristol) are easy.

So will Dreary Dougs park the bus style get the points you need to overtake us by the end of the season or will Gus's total football "win at all costs" end our misery. Surely the goalmachine FFS Murray will get going soon.

Personally I can see the cloud lifting and shafts of glorious sunlight streaming down already. But hey it's a rollercoaster and its going to be emotional.

Come on vote.
Dunno but your signature is the most hilariously pathetic exhibition of straw-clutching I have ever seen.

Bra-*******-vo, old son.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 16-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
I am not going to respond to any poll where the word 'less' is incorrectly used.
Old 16-02-2012, 04:54 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Stick the poll up your ar se phallus .
Old 16-02-2012, 05:06 PM

vivideagle dances before me like a million eyesvivideagle dances before me like a million eyesvivideagle dances before me like a million eyesvivideagle dances before me like a million eyesvivideagle dances before me like a million eyesvivideagle dances before me like a million eyesvivideagle dances before me like a million eyesvivideagle dances before me like a million eyesvivideagle dances before me like a million eyesvivideagle dances before me like a million eyesvivideagle dances before me like a million eyes
With under 17,000 Weed fans against Millwall, i would suggest your "fans" know you have peaked and normal service will resume shortly.
KNOW YOUR PLACE
Old 16-02-2012, 05:10 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff
Stick the poll up your ar se phallus .
This. No matter how the poll turns out this non- attending weed fan will be all over the statistics and pull out the ones that suit.
It is how a troll works.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Gay Snake's Red Blarmy

CrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrawleyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You've got to deal with second season syndrome yet. See - Millwall.
They're a bigger and better club than us, as much as I hate to say it. We might have 20,000 plastic supporters to fill our stadium at the moment, but when their enthusiasm fizzles out we will have nothing over Palace. I actually hope they go up now just so we don't have to go through two more humiliations next season.
(NSC Poster 14/05/2013)
Old 16-02-2012, 05:28 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivideagle
With under 17,000 Weed fans against Millwall, i would suggest your "fans" know you have peaked and normal service will resume shortly.
KNOW YOUR PLACE
Dear me,is that all they had. A new stadium and promotion ,one point from the play offs and they only get 17k, minus all the millwall in the home ends.
Looks like the return to normality is coming sooner than I thought.
17k ? tut, tut.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 16-02-2012, 05:30 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Millwall flu innit
Old 16-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ringleader!
You're not the only team with youngsters coming through, our development squad has only been going a couple of years but is already churning out first team players.
Names? Don't say Toby Adgestein because you bought him.

Lewis Dunk - How many yellow cards this season?

I notice you use the term development squad rather than academy, is this in reference to having bought players at young ages (17/18) rather than produced them through the academy?

Also, how many of your youth players have made a significant impact on this league? How many have come through in the last 5 years? (30 for us btw)

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 16-02-2012, 06:30 PM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
With Phallus on other threads admitting he is not loyal enough to get tickets for certain games,I feel we are quickly coming to the end of the "Phallus era".
Old 16-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Brighton can finish above us for 26 seasons on the spin I might start thinking that they're about equal with Palace.
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
With Palace finishing above the Albion since season 1984-85 are 26 seasons of footballing superiority now coming to an end ?

With only 16 games (& 48 points) left for Palace in the season the Albion stand 9 points infront. Yet we know the Albion blow hot & cold and can easily slip into a run of defeats. Seaside Eagle has told us that Palaces next 6 games (including Bristol) are easy.

So will Dreary Dougs park the bus style get the points you need to overtake us by the end of the season or will Gus's total football "win at all costs" end our misery. Surely the goalmachine FFS Murray will get going soon.

Personally I can see the cloud lifting and shafts of glorious sunlight streaming down already. But hey it's a rollercoaster and its going to be emotional.

Come on vote.
Your mum is nonce looooooooooool
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh, and feel free to quote me on that in 26 years time.
Old 16-02-2012, 07:01 PM
BOOM ! game over.

17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosling
Oh, and feel free to quote me on that in 26 years time.

Well you do tend to live in the past.
Old 16-02-2012, 07:04 PM
BOOM ! game over.

17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by mart63
With Phallus on other threads admitting he is not loyal enough to get tickets for certain games,I feel we are quickly coming to the end of the "Phallus era".

Never claimed to be an uber fan - just like taking the piss out of others who claim to be but aren't. Which is the vast majority on this site. .
Old 16-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Honk

Quote:
Well you do tend to live in the past.
I'm sure you'd happily agree that Palace has had it's fair share of false dawns over the past 26-odd years... Forgive me for not being completely convinced that BHA's current meteoric success will turn out to be anything more than a flash-in-the-pan.
Old 16-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Honk

Neutral rep from 17YearsPlus, with no comment attached. I imagine he doesn't like it when people talk common sense to him.
Old 16-02-2012, 07:11 PM
BOOM ! game over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosling
I'm sure you'd happily agree that Palace has had it's fair share of false dawns over the past 26-odd years... Forgive me for not being completely convinced that BHA's current meteoric success will turn out to be anything more than a flash-in-the-pan.

You may be right - you may be wrong. But you do tend to dwell in the past on here. Which is understandable as the present is very uncomfortable for you - what with the league table, stadium and the attendances home and away all going in our favour.

I guess the past and a rose coloured view of the future is all that a struggling club can look to - remember what we have had to live through so don't be surprised that currently we are sticking it to ya.
Old 16-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Honk

Quote:
You may be right - you may be wrong. But you do tend to dwell in the past on here. Which is understandable as the present is very uncomfortable for you - what with the league table, stadium and the attendances home and away all going in our favour.

I guess the past and a rose coloured view of the future is all that a struggling club can look to - remember what we have had to live through so don't be surprised that currently we are sticking it to ya.
The present era is absolutely great for us, thanks for caring. And don't blame me for making references to the recent past when that was the point of this thread. Which you started.