Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: Will Palace end the season above the Albion ?
Yes - but by less than 5 points 11 26.83%
Yes - and by 5 points or more 6 14.63%
No - but they will finish less than 5 points below 12 29.27%
No - and they will finish by 5 points or more below 12 29.27%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980
You are forgetting we went 10 games without a win, and our attendances weren't effected.
Yeah but you played Leeds, West Ham and ourselves in that run. All high away attendances there and games that all clubs would expect to draw bigger crowds to.

You guys have got it going well there, it's not hard to admit but it's far too early to crow too much. What happens if you don't get promoted in a couple of seasons, will Bloom start getting itchy and start hiring and firing?. It's all a massive unknown so far with your progress. It could all go well but it could very easily go downhill.
Old 16-02-2012, 09:49 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete eagle
Yeah but you played Leeds, West Ham and ourselves in that run. All high away attendances there and games that all clubs would expect to draw bigger crowds to.

You guys have got it going well there, it's not hard to admit but it's far too early to crow too much. What happens if you don't get promoted in a couple of seasons, will Bloom start getting itchy and start hiring and firing?. It's all a massive unknown so far with your progress. It could all go well but it could very easily go downhill.
Thats the point, Brighton fans look from the going well, and Palace fans look from the going downhill point of view. No one knows.
Old 16-02-2012, 10:08 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
What 15 games from the end of season and still a massive chance of making the play-offs. Having players like Vicente in our squad.
I've supported CPFC a lot more than 20 years

But if this is the best you've ever known ? Well' that shows how low your Team have been.

In the last 20 years

Palace haven't been in the lower 2 leagues.

Came 9th in the Top League

Spent 4 seasons in the P'Ship

Got to an FA Cup Semi Final

Got to 3 League Cup Semi Finals

Got to the C'hip Play Offs on 5 Occasions - Winning them Twice

Absolute cack !

And TBF mixed in with some very disappointing seasons.

And I haven't cheated and included the 2 seasons before those 20 years, where Palace got to the FA Cup Final and then came 3rd in the Top League

And before wanker Phallus chimes in with 2 Admins, I'll just say Mr Bill Archer to you.

And I love the way you lot have turned what is meant to the end of the Palace era (whatever that is meant to mean) into a debate about attendances ! zzzzzzzzzzzzz !!
Old 16-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17YearsPlus
With Palace finishing above the Albion since season 1984-85 are 26 seasons of footballing superiority now coming to an end ?
Long time innit? F**king hell.

Wasn't even born the last time this happened. Why are we still rivals with your sack of shite club?
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 16-02-2012, 11:05 PM
BOOM ! game over.

17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle

But if this is the best you've ever known ? Well' that shows how low your Team have been.

In the last 20 years

Absolute cack !

And I haven't cheated and included the 2 seasons before those 20 years, where Palace got to the FA Cup Final and then came 3rd in the Top League

And before wanker Phallus chimes in with 2 Admins, I'll just say Mr Bill Archer to you.

And I love the way you lot have turned what is meant to the end of the Palace era (whatever that is meant to mean) into a debate about attendances ! zzzzzzzzzzzzz !!
Not brave enough to have a vote ME ?
Old 17-02-2012, 07:38 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:

In the last 20 years

Absolute cack !

That is exactly what is wrong with you Palace fans, we havn't been debating attendance, we have mentioned them. Also it does show how rubbish we have been, not a single Brighton fan will deny it.

Just for the record a Palace fan was the first to mention attendances, post 13 nate eagle.

Last edited by andy1980; 17-02-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Old 17-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Bombaye...

Norvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
27 votes, you utter irrelevance
Old 17-02-2012, 08:17 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just for the record a Palace fan was the first to mention attendances, post 13 nate eagle.
Have you not seen the OP's signature?

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 17-02-2012, 08:37 AM
BOOM ! game over.

17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen17YearsPlus has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norvun Mankey
27 votes, you utter irrelevance

Over 10% of your support that went to Barnsley - not bad
Old 17-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
Have you not seen the OP's signature?
Old 17-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Over 10% of your support that went to Barnsley - not bad
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 17-02-2012, 12:04 PM

Sixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Can you explain how these two thing are connected?

(just trying to join in!)
Old 17-02-2012, 12:05 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixty6
Can you explain how these two thing are connected?
Your chairman ****ed the club up and so did ours.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 17-02-2012, 12:19 PM

Sixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSixty6 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Your chairman ****ed the club up and so did ours.
OK. That's were the similarity ends though...

We had to play at the arse end of the league for 15 years due to the fact that we cut our cloth accordingly after being fleeced.

You... well.... didn't.

Old 17-02-2012, 12:20 PM
4th Generation Palace

palace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
26 years ain't a bad run though is it?

Means I can safely say Palace>Brighton every year I have been alive.

And this season isn't over yet...
Old 17-02-2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palace nutter
26 years ain't a bad run though is it?

Means I can safely say Palace>Brighton every year I have been alive.

And this season isn't over yet...
You must admit though - it's nice to have us back isn't it?

Old 17-02-2012, 12:25 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
OK. That's were the similarity ends though...

We had to play at the arse end of the league for 15 years due to the fact that we cut our cloth accordingly after being fleeced.

You... well.... didn't.
We did as it goes.The first administration Coppell used to turn up and not know which players were left to pick.Only his leadership kept us up.The second 10 points deducted and best players sold.Even the adminstrator said we were not running at a hugely inflated budget.In reality it was the same as you, if we had still owned our ground and not had to pay rent the problems would not have arisen.
Old 17-02-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
We did as it goes.The first administration Coppell used to turn up and not know which players were left to pick.Only his leadership kept us up.The second 10 points deducted and best players sold.Even the adminstrator said we were not running at a hugely inflated budget.In reality it was the same as you, if we had still owned our ground and not had to pay rent the problems would not have arisen.
It'd be interesting to see where the clubs would have stood had we managed to keep hold of The Goldstone.

Strangely all that has happened to us over the past 16 years has meant we now have The Amex. Would we be here if we'd stayed at The Goldstone? Probably not.

We'd be playing in a decrepit, rusting, old fashioned stadium with dwindling gates and no future to speak of...

Old 17-02-2012, 12:42 PM

Quote:

We'd be playing in a decrepit, rusting, old fashioned stadium with dwindling gates and no future to speak of...
I would take our stadium over yours mate,just my opinion not held by many on here I know.As for the future I am more confident than I have been for years.
Old 17-02-2012, 12:49 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not brave enough to have a vote ME ?
For the record, because I am realistic, I have said you will finish more than 5 pts above us.
Because of the resources you have due to one person (Bloom), I would have thought that was always likely to happen.
So not that brilliant, on your Team's part TBH.