Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Who Is Going Out There Then?

Any of you making the trip to the east? I'm going to England v France in Donetsk on 11 June and, in the highly unlikely event England make it to the final, I'll be back out there for that.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:09 PM

eaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken
Any of you making the trip to the east? I'm going to England v France in Donetsk on 11 June and, in the highly unlikely event England make it to the final, I'll be back out there for that.
I've put in for semi and final cheap seat tiks
Old 15-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez
I've put in for semi and final cheap seat tiks
I'm seriously hoping I don't get the top price final tickets! Even though it'll almost certainly be irrelevant eventually you still have to pay up front and I'd have some explaining to do at home!
Old 18-03-2012, 01:21 AM
thanks for coming

laggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
did you manage to get a hotel lol
Old 18-03-2012, 11:10 AM

eaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
oh eck. I think I've got tiks for the semi and final (cheap seats) if we get there ! Its our two busiest days of the year over The Final weekend so I'll be fired if we get to the Final !!
Old 18-03-2012, 12:57 PM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got two tickets for every England game and definetly going out for the French and Ukraine matches. Might have them spare for the Swedish game if anyone is interested.
Old 18-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Bird blues in 12 keys.

Chrissayy belongs to OllieChrissayy belongs to OllieChrissayy belongs to OllieChrissayy belongs to OllieChrissayy belongs to OllieChrissayy belongs to OllieChrissayy belongs to OllieChrissayy belongs to OllieChrissayy belongs to OllieChrissayy belongs to OllieChrissayy belongs to Ollie
I would like to - never been to an international tournament so no idea how the ticketing process works. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Old 18-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Resident Reading fan

Biscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would love to go and watch England aboard.

We always have fantastic support, best in the world. How many will we take?
Old 19-03-2012, 07:38 AM
Prodigal Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin
did you manage to get a hotel lol
Wouldn't call it a hotel! We have iffy looking university accommodation about a mile or so from the stadium in Donetsk. We'll also do one night on a sleeper train from Kiev to Donetsk. Sure it'll all be an experience! The beer and vodka is very cheap though, so it should be ok.
Old 19-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Prodigal Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuitmen
Would love to go and watch England aboard.

We always have fantastic support, best in the world. How many will we take?
I think numbers are going to be pretty limited for this tournament. The lack of accommodation and difficulty with travel have put a lot of people off. The draw was pretty unkind from a location perspective.

Usually it's great though. My first 'away' trip was at the 2006 World Cup for the England v Paraguay game in Frankfurt. The ground was pretty much exclusively England fans and the fan park, which held 20-30,000 was full of English about three hours before kick off. The whole city was buzzing all day and night. Nothing's been quite at that level since, but there have been plenty of good trips.

If you fancy doing some trips you should join EnglandFans Gold this summer. Any 'caps' you earn will count towards France 2016 and that will be fantastic. 24 teams qualify for that, so we shouldn't mess that up. Even Scotland might qualify.

Last edited by Mad Raschic Ken; 19-03-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Old 19-03-2012, 07:46 AM
Prodigal Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy
I would like to - never been to an international tournament so no idea how the ticketing process works. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Have a look on the UEFA website. I'm pretty sure tickets are still available on there.
Old 19-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Resident Reading fan

Biscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiscuitmen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I think numbers are going to be pretty limited for this tournament. The lack of accommodation and difficulty with travel have put a lot of people off. The draw was pretty unkind from a location perspective.

Usually it's great though. My first 'away' trip was at the 2006 World Cup for the England v Paraguay game in Frankfurt. The ground was pretty much exclusively England fans and the fan park, which held 20-30,000 was full of English about three hours before kick off. The whole city was bussing all day and night. Nothing's been quite at that level since, but there have been plenty of good trips.

If you fancy doing some trips you should join EnglandFans Gold this summer. Any 'caps' you earn will count towards France 2016 and that will be fantastic. 24 teams qualify for that, so we shouldn't mess that up. Even Scotland might qualify.
Sounds good.

Are they having fan parks in Poland?
Old 19-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleSE24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They should have fan parks everywhere. The ones in Germany were great. Apart from the fact they had tons of bars in them but no toilets!
Old 19-03-2012, 10:28 AM
Resident Reading fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24
They should have fan parks everywhere. The ones in Germany were great. Apart from the fact they had tons of bars in them but no toilets!
What a shame that we can't have the World Cup in this country.

Corrupt FIFA
Old 19-03-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:

Usually it's great though. My first 'away' trip was at the 2006 World Cup for the England v Paraguay game in Frankfurt. The ground was pretty much exclusively England fans and the fan park, which held 20-30,000 was full of English about three hours before kick off. The whole city was buzzing all day and night. Nothing's been quite at that level since, but there have been plenty of good trips.

yep - you get some great deals for trips abroad and the atmosphere is brilliant.

Euro 2004. Stadium of Light capacity 65K. England Official allocation 10K. Total England Fans in stadium >55K. Amazing sight
Old 27-03-2012, 10:32 AM
University of Pulis

Kirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKirby : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My best mate and I have booked a very tidy looking apartment overlooking the main square in Krakow for seven nights from 14th-21st June.

Obviously there are no matches in Krakow (no idea why) but the England, Holland and Italy teams are staying there and they're erecting a huge fans park near the Wisla Krakow stadium.

It seems there are matches on six of the seven nights we are in Poland, so we're looking forward to getting drunk every night with a variety of random foreigners and watching all the games! Can't wait
Old 27-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Prodigal Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
My best mate and I have booked a very tidy looking apartment overlooking the main square in Krakow for seven nights from 14th-21st June.

Obviously there are no matches in Krakow (no idea why) but the England, Holland and Italy teams are staying there and they're erecting a huge fans park near the Wisla Krakow stadium.

It seems there are matches on six of the seven nights we are in Poland, so we're looking forward to getting drunk every night with a variety of random foreigners and watching all the games! Can't wait
That will be fantastic. I was in Krakow the weekend before last and thought it was a great place. All great value out there too.
Old 15-04-2012, 04:52 PM

saxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Wouldn't call it a hotel! We have iffy looking university accommodation about a mile or so from the stadium in Donetsk. We'll also do one night on a sleeper train from Kiev to Donetsk. Sure it'll all be an experience! The beer and vodka is very cheap though, so it should be ok.
Sleepers in Ukraine are OK. Trains marginally more comfortable than buses and take about the same time. We took the bus from Warsaw to Kyiv last year and it took over 14 hours!!!
NFL
FUNK = 39967 Peagle = 39966 Sax = 39984 Ardeo = 39987 PauldToolz = 39996 Oz = 39997 Swanny = 39948 Blue Boy = 40009 SteveyH = 40010
Old 15-04-2012, 04:54 PM

saxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaxoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

"Caps" not go towards Brazil if you sign up now? Not that I want to watch England, but just wondering.
NFL
FUNK = 39967 Peagle = 39966 Sax = 39984 Ardeo = 39987 PauldToolz = 39996 Oz = 39997 Swanny = 39948 Blue Boy = 40009 SteveyH = 40010
Old 16-04-2012, 07:03 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ's right boot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez
oh eck. I think I've got tiks for the semi and final (cheap seats) if we get there ! Its our two busiest days of the year over The Final weekend so I'll be fired if we get to the Final !!
LOL if we getthere. You have bought useless tickets.
Security in this office park is a joke. Last year I came to work with my spud-gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?
Xbox live gamer tag: Claz07