Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-03-2012, 08:20 PM

Sp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Who would be your 23 for Euro 2012.

1. Hart
2. Stockdale
3. Green

4. Richards
5. Walker
6. Smalling
7. Jones
8. Lescott
9. Cahill
10. Cole
11. Baines

12. Parker
13. Lampard
14. Gerrard
15. Rodwell
16. A Young
17. A Johnson
18. Chamberlain
19. Lennon

20. Strurridge
21. Welbeck
22. Crouch
23. Rooney
Old 15-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Johnny Cash + Jake Bugg

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
1. Hart
2. Stockdale
3. Green

4. Richards
5. Walker
6. Smalling
7. Jones
8. Lescott
9. Cahill
10. Cole
11. Baines

12. Parker
13. Lampard
14. Gerrard
15. Rodwell
16. A Young
17. A Johnson
18. Chamberlain
19. Lennon

20. Strurridge
21. Welbeck
22. Crouch
23. Rooney
Agree with all apart from Rooney. No point taking him as he is banned for the majority of the group games. Would take Fraizer Campbell.
Old 15-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Sir Tony of Newport

TheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1. Lee
2. Lee
3. Lee

4. Lee
5. Lee
6. Lee
7. Lee
8. Lee
9. Lee
10. Lee
11. Lee

12. Lee
13. Lee
14. Lee
15. Lee
16. Lee
17. Lee
18. Lee
19. Lee

20. Lee
21. Lee
22. Lee
23. Lee

'Anyone voting for Pulis ought to be ashamed, a f*cking dinosaur in football.'

'Would prefer a manager who adopts a pressing game. Not a hoofball merchant intent on kicking the opposition off the park.'

'still bad thoughts, don't want him, dont like his attitude, dont like the style he plays, we can do better, not for me in a million years'
Old 15-03-2012, 09:40 PM

FishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty airFishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty airFishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty airFishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty airFishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty airFishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty airFishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty airFishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty airFishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty airFishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty airFishFace09 is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
1. Hart
2. Stockdale
3. Green

4. Richards
5. Walker
6. Smalling
7. Jones
8. Lescott
9. Cahill
10. Cole
11. Baines

12. Parker
13. Lampard
14. Gerrard
15. Rodwell
16. A Young
17. A Johnson
18. Chamberlain
19. Lennon

20. Strurridge
21. Welbeck
22. Crouch
23. Rooney
Mostly agree apart from I'd put in Jagielka and Milner for Smalling and Rodwell
Old 15-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd take the U21's out there, tell them to play without fear, concern or 'what if's'. How much worse could they do?

OK, maybe include a few of the senior's as the 'spine of the team', e.g Hart, Cole, Gerrard, Rooney.

Easier said then done, obviously.
Old 15-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
1. Lee
2. Lee
3. Lee

4. Lee
5. Lee
6. Lee
7. Lee
8. Lee
9. Lee
10. Lee
11. Lee

12. Lee
13. Lee
14. Lee
15. Lee
16. Lee
17. Lee
18. Lee
19. Lee

20. Lee
21. Lee
22. Lee
23. Zaha
EFA
Old 15-03-2012, 11:27 PM

JEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallJEagleF put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Goalkeepers: Hart, Green, Stockdale
Defenders: Walker, Baines, Cole, Jagielka, Cahill, Smalling, Lescott, Richards.
Midfielders: Milner, Parker, Gerrard, A Young, Chamberlain, Barry, Rodwell, Walcott.
Strikers: Rooney, Welbeck, Sturridge, Carroll.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Pops

SexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for you
Do you have to take 3 GK's? If not then I would feck Stockdale right out of there. Nowhere near good enough. I'd rather have a spare young outfield player getting experience of a big tournament.
Old 17-03-2012, 08:40 AM

leicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleicester1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd take 2 keepers with Green left at home and i'd take Rooney after hes had an extensive course of hypnotherapy sessions so he does'nt blow a gasket.
Old 17-03-2012, 08:44 AM
South London & Proud

Nelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Andy Johnson

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 17-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Banned by Moderators

Eagles92 Eagles92 Eagles92 Eagles92 Eagles92 Eagles92 Eagles92 Eagles92 Eagles92 Eagles92 Eagles92
Hart
Foster
Green

Richards
Johnson
Ferdinand
Smalling
King
Lescott
Jones
A.Cole

Barry
Carrick
Parker
Milner
Gerrard
Young
Walcott
Chamberlain

Welbeck
Sturridge
Rooney
Defoe
Old 17-03-2012, 09:01 AM
And a packet of crisps

Pint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
1. Hart
2. Stockdale
3. Green

4. Richards
5. Walker
6. Smalling
7. Jones
8. Ferdinand
9. Cahill
10. Cole
11. Baines

12. Parker
13. Lampard
14. Gerrard
15. Carrick
16. A Young
17. A Johnson
18. Oxlade-Chamberlain
19. Walcott

20. Strurridge
21. Welbeck
22. Crouch
23. Rooney
Mine
Old 18-03-2012, 12:38 AM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1 hart
2 ruddy

4 walker
5 richards
6 smalling
7 cahill
8 rio
9 baines
10 a cole
11 lescott

12 gerrard
13 parker
14 wilshere
15 barry
16 milner

18 young
19 a johnson
20 rooney
21 defoe
22 walcott
23 sturridge

couple of positions up for grabs, starting 11 when rooney back;

--------------------hart

walker ------ rio ---- cahill -- a cole

------------parker --wilshere

a johnson ----- gerrard ------- young

----------------- rooney
Old 18-03-2012, 01:23 AM
thanks for coming

laggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelaggin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
is terry banned due to the court case or do none of you rate him
Old 18-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
1. Lee
2. Lee
3. Lee

4. Lee
5. Lee
6. Lee
7. Lee
8. Lee
9. Lee
10. Lee
11. Lee

12. Lee
13. Lee
14. Lee
15. Lee
16. Lee
17. Lee
18. Lee
19. Lee

20. Lee
21. Lee
22. Lee
23. Lee
Super Al's Irish...
Old 22-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin
is terry banned due to the court case or do none of you rate him
I think he's omitted because most think he's a c**t
Old 22-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Registered Snoozer

TomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate
Do you have to take 3 GK's? If not then I would feck Stockdale right out of there. Nowhere near good enough. I'd rather have a spare young outfield player getting experience of a big tournament.
As far as I know every international squad must include a minimum of 3 goalkeepers. I think that's for qualifiers, friendlies and tournaments.
Pulis, Holloway, Freedman, Burley, Hart, Warnock, Taylor, Dowie, Kember, Francis, Bruce, A. Smith, Coppell, Venables, Lombardo, Coppell, Bassett, Coppell, A. Smith, Coppell, Mullery, Kember, Gradi, Allison, Venables, Allison, Head, Graham, Rowe, G. Smith, Spiers, Scott, Dawes/Slade, Rooke, Butler, Irwin, Moyes, Bromilow, Tresadern, Mavin, Maley, Goodman, Robinson.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Pops

SexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for youSexualChocolate is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEagle
As far as I know every international squad must include a minimum of 3 goalkeepers. I think that's for qualifiers, friendlies and tournaments.
That's a shame. Hart, Green and whoever is the England U19 GK then; give them a bit of experience.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMad Raschic Ken : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hart
Foster
Green

Walker
Richards
Cole
Baines
Jones
Cahill
Jagielka
Lescott

Parker
Gerrard
Rodwell
Barry
Walcott
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Young
Wilshere (if fit) or Downing
Rooney

Welbeck
Sturridge
Defoe
Old 22-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Pops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken
Hart
Foster
Green

Walker
Richards
Cole
Baines
Jones
Cahill
Jagielka
Lescott

Parker
Gerrard
Rodwell
Barry
Walcott
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Young
Wilshere (if fit) or Downing
Rooney

Welbeck
Sturridge
Defoe
Has Foster made himself available again for internationals?