Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 19-03-2012, 04:31 PM

Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
Should have put up more of a fight to save your ground then
Oh THAT old chestnut yet again. *slow clap*

You're either pig-ignorant, or a WUM. Either way, you're not worth the steam off my piss.
Old 19-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Myopic odd ball

old git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 10

You're either pig-ignorant, or a WUM. Either way, you're not worth the steam off my piss.
Maybe an old chestnut but admit it,it gets right on your nerves. Perhaps you should bring up us going in to administration twice,cheating the taxman and..........
Old 19-03-2012, 04:36 PM

jobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
is there anything between those ears?

how many would you take on a 140 mile round trip to a temporary home ground 70 miles away at Gillingham to watch League2 football.

you don't have to answer, we can tell by how many you take to away fixtures this season in the NPC, you're average is a lot less
Oh so now you're allowed to include factors which caused attendances to be low...

Make your minds up
Old 19-03-2012, 04:37 PM

jobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejobiinthelastmi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

ooo that hurt didn't it?

Now think twice before you mention administration which we, the fans had no control over

Wanker
Old 19-03-2012, 04:42 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Oh so now you're allowed to include factors which caused attendances to be low...

Make your minds up
so whats your excuse this season?

How can a club the alleged size of Palace muster 5k at home to Boro in your wonderful league cup, when little ole Brighton get 16k against Gillingham.

And I am not taking the Mickey.....................................Mouse
Old 19-03-2012, 04:46 PM

Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10 Easy 10
Quote:
ooo that hurt didn't it?

Now think twice before you mention administration which we, the fans had no control over

Wanker
Hurt ? Don't flatter yerself dearie.

And if I want to mention your clubs cheating then I most certainly will. I know you like to conveniently brush it under the carpet, and as fans of course you had no control over it. But when you start giving it the billy big bollocks to us about not getting relegated to the 3rd tier whilst we plummetted, then its only right that some truth and perspective is brought into the equation, no matter how much you lot put your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalalala" like it never happened.
Old 19-03-2012, 04:51 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

And if I want to mention your clubs cheating then I most certainly will. I know you like to conveniently brush it under the carpet, and as fans of course you had no control over it. But when you start giving it the billy big bollocks to us about not getting relegated to the 3rd tier whilst we plummetted, then its only right that some truth and perspective is brought into the equation, no matter how much you lot put your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalalalala" like it never happened.
this....... in a nutshell
Old 19-03-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:

Nope I never brush it under the carpet.

We were a badly mismanaged club, we weren't the first and we won't be the last.
Old 19-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Myopic odd ball

old git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Nope I never brush it under the carpet.

We were a badly mismanaged club, we weren't the first and we won't be the last.
Why didn't you reply with the "you didn't care enough" argument.As the proud starter of that little fact I wouldn't want it forgotten.
Old 19-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I'm comfortable with it. I rather like apricot.
Figures - makes sense you wouldn't mind apricot being called orange.
Old 19-03-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Why didn't you reply with the "you didn't care enough" argument.As the proud starter of that little fact I wouldn't want it forgotten.

We couldn't do anything about administration.

They could have done something about their ground and gave up too easily.

Better?
Old 19-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Myopic odd ball

Quote:
We couldn't do anything about administration.

They could have done something about their ground and gave up too easily.

Better?
It has to be the stock answer.When they shut up about this years attendances and our administration,which is apparently down to us fans we may let it lie.But the truth hurts them.
Old 19-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Getting The Led Out

SJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I have tried not to get involved in the same old bollocks that keeps getting recycled on here, but I cannot have helped but notice you in particular are very vocal concerning Palace 'cheating or not paying our way' etc etc. I will ask you this and it is a genuine one, your club and let's face it here historically a third tier at best outfit are now playing in a spanking new ground, spending 2.5m+ on players, all of a sudden the whole of Sussex are Brighton fans etc. and you are doing this how? it isn't because the football club is generating this type of finance is it? You are being bankrolled by a benefactor and I am sure you as fans are ecstatic about it. However if old Tone suddenly lost a few quid or wanted to get some return for his outlay, how would BHAFC begin to pay back what is owed?

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
Old 19-03-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
if I want to mention your clubs cheating then I most certainly will. I know you like to conveniently brush it under the carpet, and as fans of course you had no control over it.

Quote:
It has to be the stock answer.When they shut up about this years attendances and our administration,which is apparently down to us fans we may let it lie.But the truth hurts them.
*facepalm*

You cannot genuinely be this stupid in real life surely. Its impossible. Isn't it ?
Old 19-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Myopic odd ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
However if old Tone suddenly lost a few quid or wanted to get some return for his outlay, how would BHAFC begin to pay back what is owed?
Old 19-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Myopic odd ball

Quote:
*facepalm*

You cannot genuinely be this stupid in real life surely. Its impossible. Isn't it ?
You seem to blame us you pompous git and you can and probably are this boring .Have you really got a shirt with easy 10 on it.
Old 19-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Getting The Led Out

SJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJ'sLoveMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You seem to blame us you pompous git and you can and probably are this boring .Have you really got a shirt with easy 10 on it.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
Old 19-03-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
*facepalm*

You're using administration as leverage against losing your ground too easily, spending your entire history in the arse end leagues of English football and generally contributing nothing to the history of the football league.

Keep doing it if it makes you feel better
Old 19-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Myopic odd ball

Quote:
You're using administration as leverage against losing your ground too easily,Bit harsh as one of them wrote to the argus
spending your entire history in the arse end leagues of English football Apart from a couple of seasons when they have kept up with us
and generally contributing nothing to the history of the football league.Only famous for being our rivals

Keep doing it if it makes you feel better
Not bad.8/10.
Old 19-03-2012, 05:20 PM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
You're just a scurrilous trouble maker, you take the Old Git out of the 1970's/80's, but you can't take the 70's/80's out of the Old Git, the old fella still wants to kick off