Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-03-2012, 02:46 PM
jft39

west country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggers digs in?
Dougie Freedman, whose ability to annoy Sam Allardyce is excellent.

Sam Allardyce, who's a twat.
Marvellous fayre.
Old 28-03-2012, 02:56 PM

ChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChiswickEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I keep getting told on here to "keep shitting out of my minge" and by more than one person - biologically impossible I tell you.
Old 28-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Mmm, Flaming Burgers

BBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Starving.
Old 28-03-2012, 04:06 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sick. For example, "Messi is a sick footballer". It just doesnt make sense.
I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you.
Old 28-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko belongs to OllieTwilko belongs to OllieTwilko belongs to OllieTwilko belongs to OllieTwilko belongs to OllieTwilko belongs to OllieTwilko belongs to OllieTwilko belongs to OllieTwilko belongs to OllieTwilko belongs to OllieTwilko belongs to Ollie
Not really words, but misused expressions:

"weak from the chaff"

"for all intensive purposes"

"could care less"

Also, I know plenty of Americans who say they did something "on accident". Hope that doesn't spread to the UK.
Old 28-03-2012, 05:04 PM

cpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc_tommy12 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning

Last edited by cpfc_tommy12; 28-03-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 28-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegcwhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A couple of my friends have had prostate problems which they refer to as prostrate.

I didn't like to correct them as I felt they had enough to worry about.
Old 28-03-2012, 07:23 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwhite
A couple of my friends have had prostate problems which they refer to as prostrate.

Wise - I'm not sure they'd have taken that lying down.
Old 28-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Diffident Gravy

FORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFORZA SELHURST came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
How would they take it then?
Old 28-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Septum surgery hurts.

bendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravitybendyjoe has found the source of gravity
Itch / scratch... I had to itch myself. No you didn't!

And also 'hotting up ' - no. Heating up, buffoons.
Old 28-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I know a lot of morons who cannot physically say specifically and say pacifically. (try saying that when ur pissed lol)

Twitter : @cpfcdazzler

[ ] Steve Parish retweeted you

@cpfcdazzler I want badge B SO BAD!!
Old 28-03-2012, 11:33 PM

adrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadrenalin john came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan

You never know they might have pissed themselves
Old 28-03-2012, 11:55 PM

dan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedan27 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
People who say that they will "try and do something"

Unless they're telling me that they will try to do something and then proceed to use a further, different verb then they really should bloody well be telling me that they're going to "try to do something"!
Old 29-03-2012, 04:24 AM
Call me Captain

TAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTAK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When people talk about stocks/commodities going parabolic, WTF?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-04-2012, 10:13 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezonin2000 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One that is pertinent to football: pressing.

People use it to mean 'increasing the pressure', as in "we started poorly but we've been pressing for the last five minutes and forced a few corners".

What it actually means is the defensive team putting pressure on the opposing team, particularly the player in possession of the ball. So, for example: "people often say Harry Redknapp is tactically weak, but he set his Spurs side up to constantly press Swansea high up the pitch, to counter their possession game".
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?