Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart FFS Murrayt_appletart FFS Murrayt_appletart FFS Murrayt_appletart FFS Murrayt_appletart FFS Murrayt_appletart FFS Murrayt_appletart FFS Murrayt_appletart FFS Murrayt_appletart FFS Murrayt_appletart FFS Murrayt_appletart FFS Murray
Stupid cash machine

Took 30 out of machine today, but it only gave me a tenner. Any ideas what I should do? No phone number to contact on the machine itself..

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 06-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Voice of HOL Radio

Hambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_appletart
Took 30 out of machine today, but it only gave me a tenner. Any ideas what I should do? No phone number to contact on the machine itself..
Phone your bank as soon as possible an advise them you dispute the amount requested and issued. They should credit your account whilst they investigate.

Itunes: www.holradio.net/itunes

XBOX ONE gamertag : HAMBO x1980x
Old 06-04-2012, 05:47 PM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are you sure you asked for 30? Some of these machines have arrows which don't appear to point at the correct amount. Check how much has been taken from your account.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Vermontster

mrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Take the 10 pounds and buy a ski mask and a toy gun

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher 1907-1973

...and John Terry scores with a beautiful header and has probably, singlehandedly, secured Crystal Palace,s first survival in the British Premier League!

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 06-04-2012, 11:20 PM

busker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
As above, contact your bank and dispute the transaction - they will be able to resolve quickly and credit you whilst they investigate. The ATM will have a transaction log - by the sounds of it this would be a canister error with the 20 canister incorrectly loaded or empty, so it correctly dispensed the 10 but could not dispense the 20 note
Old 06-04-2012, 11:20 PM

busker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
duplicate post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 06-04-2012, 11:38 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Get a plane to India and complain in person.