Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-04-2012, 08:15 PM

nellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
African palace players

Thinking of writing my next palace blog on African players.

Can you think of any Africans that have played for Palace, have a connection with Palace, or indeed Palace players that have represented African countries?

I've got a few in mind, but I'm bound to have forgotten loads.

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 16-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
KG

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

www.thecronx.com

Twitter: @TheCronxBrewery
Old 16-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc4evandeva came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rachid Harkouk.
Old 16-04-2012, 08:24 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
VicMo looks like he's choosing Nigeria over England, of course.
Old 16-04-2012, 08:35 PM

cheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bittercheekychippie worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
gavin nebbling
Old 16-04-2012, 08:38 PM

JamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Wilf was born in the Ivory Coast
Old 16-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Keeping the Faith

Super Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSuper Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSuper Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSuper Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSuper Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSuper Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSuper Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSuper Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSuper Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSuper Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSuper Mabbutt sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Wilf Zaha

Believe in Bouncebackability.

Aki Riihilahti - probably the best asylum seeker in the world.
Old 16-04-2012, 08:57 PM
You say that you love me

bowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Johnny Salad was born in Nigeria. And possibly the most talented player in the club's history, Johnny Byrne retired to South Africa. There's a couple of links.

Last edited by bowers; 16-04-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 16-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Djilali?
Old 16-04-2012, 09:16 PM

SA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSA Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Roy Bailey retired to South Africa as well.
Old 16-04-2012, 09:18 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlosTheFinger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Franck Songo'o
Old 16-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheFinger
Franck Songo'o
Gone but not forgotten
Old 16-04-2012, 09:34 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
MBargo had a few spells with us as well, remember.
Old 16-04-2012, 09:58 PM
You say that you love me

bowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebowers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
MBargo had a few spells with us as well, remember.
I always thought he was imposed on us rather than being a signing we actually wanted?
Old 16-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Whyteleafe's No. 1

Whyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Gavin Heeroo - Mauritius
Old 16-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Whyteleafe's No. 1

Whyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsWhyteleafe_Sage was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Will Antwi - Ghana
Old 16-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Whyteleafe's No. 1

Not sure that it counts, but I also know that Nigerian international Garba Lawal, who scored in the 98 World Cup Finals against Spain, had a trial with Palace during the Dowie era.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:30 PM

spy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is finespy is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Dele Adebola
Mustapha Dumbaya
Old 16-04-2012, 10:49 PM

akinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiakinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiakinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiakinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiakinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiakinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiakinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiakinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiakinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiakinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiakinbiyifan does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Ade Akinbiyi, N'Diaye, Adebola
Old 16-04-2012, 11:17 PM

Louis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't we have John Fashanu on loan for a while?