Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-04-2012, 10:07 PM
GiGi

Princess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Phone unlocking

Anyone know anyone/anywhere that I can get this done quickly, cheaply and efficiently?

Chairman of the Nelson Alfie fan club! -limited membership available.

In a happy place but waiting patiently for a happier one!
Old 16-04-2012, 10:29 PM

mcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcmean : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess
Anyone know anyone/anywhere that I can get this done quickly, cheaply and efficiently?

Take a walk down London Road, West Croydon. Loads of places will do it for about a fiver. Or try computer exchange
Old 16-04-2012, 10:31 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
What phone is it? Depending on what make/model I may be able to help.
Old 17-04-2012, 04:43 AM

Neillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeillo's Son : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ebay, very easy and cheap. I did it twice a couple of months ago for about 2 pounds each!

If you need any help, just ask.
Old 17-04-2012, 06:08 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJames came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJames came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJames came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJames came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJames came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJames came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJames came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJames came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJames came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJames came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With many mobiles, you can do it yourself quite easily. What is the make and model of your mobile?
Old 17-04-2012, 06:37 AM
GiGi

Princess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's a Nokia 7373

Old 17-04-2012, 06:46 AM
BLOCK W ARTHUR WAIT

dannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedannyb1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone know if this can be done with an iphone4s (unless there dual band anyway)which was on contract with 3.
I have a friend who has skipped his current bill as 3 are ripping them off so can 3 block the phone or send a request to apple to block the phone as im tempted to buy it from them..
Old 17-04-2012, 07:05 AM
Banned by Moderators

Palacedog Palacedog Palacedog Palacedog Palacedog Palacedog Palacedog Palacedog Palacedog Palacedog Palacedog
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1
Does anyone know if this can be done with an iphone4s (unless there dual band anyway)which was on contract with 3.
I have a friend who has skipped his current bill as 3 are ripping them off so can 3 block the phone or send a request to apple to block the phone as im tempted to buy it from them..
3 won't block the phone and they will charge your friend for the full contract price of his/her/your contract . They will obviously cut off the sim.
I paid someone on eBay 15 to factory unlock my iPhone 4 via iTunes and have had no problems at all updating the software or syncing . Have a look and see if the iPhone 4s service is available , you don't send the phone away so you have nothing but 15 to lose
Old 17-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Semper idem

Maz has disabled reputation
What IS unlocking a phone?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent Eagle Forever : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Who've you stolen it from

Seriously, next to Boots in East Croydon, there is a little kiosk run by Asians. There are quite a few around West Croydon too.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 17-04-2012, 07:31 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
What IS unlocking a phone?
I'm going to answer this at the risk of being woosshhed.

My phone is in a contract with Vodafone, if I wanted to move to another network I would need to unlock it to let me use it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1659419/Photo%2017-11-2012%2013%2042%2028.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
Old 17-04-2012, 07:33 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It's a Nokia 7373
That's the one I lost Saturday night!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1659419/Photo%2017-11-2012%2013%2042%2028.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
Old 17-04-2012, 07:40 AM
GiGi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan
That's the one I lost Saturday night!!
The girly pink one? I guessed as much!

Old 17-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Semper idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan
I'm going to answer this at the risk of being woosshhed.

My phone is in a contract with Vodafone, if I wanted to move to another network I would need to unlock it to let me use it.
No, whoosh, matey and thank you.

I always assumed that unlocking was what you did with a phone that you had nicked!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
IPhones you can get unlocked for free if you are on pay monthly
Old 17-04-2012, 09:13 AM

kolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkolinkins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz

I always assumed that unlocking was what you did with a phone that you had nicked!
That's unblocking.
Old 17-04-2012, 09:15 AM

thefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthefox came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz

If you mean the thief does it, then yes as well.
Old 17-04-2012, 12:12 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fearScroatey is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Usually a contract or PAYG mobile will be locked to the network you buy it on, and subsequently getting it unlocked so you can use it on any network will cost you some money.

Unusually I bought a 60 Huawei Blaze (PAYG Vodafone) and stuck my Vodafone contract SIM into it to see out my contract; now I have moved to Orange I found the phone was never locked to Vodafone in the first place. Nice.