Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-05-2012, 09:39 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
G Con light gun for Playstation 1

I used to love games like point blank and time crisis using light guns on PS1. Probably not for hard core gamers but great fun. I've never seen anything like this on PS2 or PS3... Is there anything? If not why not, they were great!?

Can someone clever invent one please!
Old 23-05-2012, 09:47 PM

100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine100% Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sure I had one on ps2, with time crisis 3.
Old 23-05-2012, 10:04 PM

Syph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The tech doesn't work so well with flat screen LCDs. The nearest thing now would be a Wiimote or a PSMove with a gun holder.
Old 24-05-2012, 06:48 AM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Bear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You'd think they'd been able to find a way round the issue with flat screens. This has got to be the only piece of gaming technology that has gone backwards!
Old 24-05-2012, 12:28 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknowlesyUCLA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Duck Hunt on NES = greatest light gun game ever.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=246702
Old 24-05-2012, 01:12 PM
He's got flair and hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA
Duck Hunt on NES = greatest light gun game ever.
Duck Hunt was great but for me Time Crisis was far superior, which is no suprise as video games were so much better by that stage.
Old 24-05-2012, 02:21 PM

1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear
I used to love games like point blank and time crisis using light guns on PS1. Probably not for hard core gamers but great fun. I've never seen anything like this on PS2 or PS3... Is there anything? If not why not, they were great!?

Can someone clever invent one please!
You can, but as others have said it is different tech now. The light gun holds a move controller that then aims at the screen with the use of the eye camera.

So would need....

Time crisis (Razing Storm)
To view the link you have to Register or Login

The camera/move controller

And the Gun....
Old 25-05-2012, 08:54 AM

hdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehdeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There are light gun games such as Operation Wolf, House Of The Dead,Time Crisis,Area 51,Alien and Virtua Cop included on MAME for PC.
The largest set is about 14 disks which is available on Ebay and costs under 20.
MAME does require a lot of memory for installation, the full set is 140 gb and it does take hours to install because of its size.

My installation has about 13 console emulators and 1000's of coin-op arcade games and has been configured to work with Gamecon light-guns with ps2 connections as I have a ps2 to usb adaptor which also allows the use of 6-button streetfighter fighting pads.

Games have been configured to work with a usb game-pad and you simply scroll down the huge list of games for game selection.

There is a basic MAME disk available for under 5 on Ebay with about 3000 games on it and this does not require installation as it works directly from your PC DVD and works with an Xbox 360 controller or a usb game-pad.

For Retro gamers MAME is a trip down memory lane when games were about game-play and not all about the graphics.

MAME has its own website To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-05-2012, 05:34 PM
All Hail Discordia!

fnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
there's been precisely one proper Guncon gun game AFAIK for the PS3, Time Crisis 4 which came out early on and then sank. I had a great gun for the PSX, proper slide to reload and a pedal for Time Crisis-style popping in and out, and some cracking games (part 2 of the Die Hard Trilogy is one of my favourite games ever). if there were enough decent Move-enabled gun games I'd be tempted to get one
Old 26-05-2012, 12:14 AM
STFU Donny

TopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTopKnot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
- House of the Dead Overkill (Wii, PS3 move)
- Resident Evil Darkside/Umbrella chronicles (Wii)
- Ghost Squad (wii)
- Dead Space Extraction (wii, ps3 Move)
- Time Crisis Razing Storm (Wii and PS3 Move)

...are the only ones I can think of on current gen consoles...
To stand as never ending light
Old 25-06-2012, 12:06 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedisco mixx kidd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
the latest time crisis is actually backwards compatiable with the gun con

it works with 2 little sensors u hang at top of screen (like will sensor bar)

it works great but house of dead with ps3 motion thing works great as well
Old 25-06-2012, 12:18 PM

switchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswitchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswitchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswitchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswitchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswitchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswitchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswitchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswitchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswitchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswitchboard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Was the best