Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-04-2012, 12:02 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The HF's BBS Poster

Well they would have been upset if no one had mentined it after all that effort - made me smile anyway. If I knew who did it I'd neg rep them in a show of solidarity

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 29-04-2012, 12:09 AM
Short-sighted charging

Billy Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What did it say?? (remembering at least 50% of Palace fans cant read their banners as they're in the Holmesdale).
Old 29-04-2012, 12:09 AM

Sp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSp1Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
?
Old 29-04-2012, 12:12 AM

Cjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
'the BBS does not approve of this behaviour'

Just a Croydon born, London lad from Surrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFS
I just think you have the brain and rantings of a lunatic at times, especially when people don't agree with your opinion, which is usually uneducated dross.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Short-sighted charging

Billy Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Rhino : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjbear
'the BBS does not approve of this behaviour'
Seriously? That's a bit unneccessary.

I do not approve of this behaviour.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Damn you all!!

Arron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seeing as more than a few of the HF post on here I found it quite amusing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never seen so many wankers in one place as I have on the BBS.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:18 AM

Cjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Definitely a weird one, all you hear is praise for the HF on here

Just a Croydon born, London lad from Surrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFS
I just think you have the brain and rantings of a lunatic at times, especially when people don't agree with your opinion, which is usually uneducated dross.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:21 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As well as that it said something like "Have some neg rep - the BBS does not approve of this behaviour". It was poking fun more at the whole rep thing than anything else - very nineteen 50's type lady wagging her finger in a school marmish manner as well - I think it was probably a picture of Maz - as I said it thought it was quite amusing although I doubt the players made much of it

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 29-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Short-sighted charging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjbear
Definitely a weird one, all you hear is praise for the HF on here
TBF There's a few who moan about the drum, plus Dave moans about everything.
Old 29-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Short-sighted charging

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl
As well as that it said something like "Have some neg rep - the BBS does not approve of this behaviour". It was poking fun more at the whole rep thing than anything else - very nineteen 50's type lady wagging her finger in a school marmish manner as well - I think it was probably a picture of Maz - as I said it thought it was quite amusing although I doubt the players made much of it
Glad i didn't see it then...
Old 29-04-2012, 01:50 AM
No honour; no respect

danpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanpalace07 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bit sad, really...
Old 29-04-2012, 04:56 AM

FromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFromSelhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07
Bit sad, really...
more than a bit. still there money.
Old 29-04-2012, 06:07 AM
Lest we forget

Gark Moldberg FFS MurrayGark Moldberg FFS MurrayGark Moldberg FFS MurrayGark Moldberg FFS MurrayGark Moldberg FFS MurrayGark Moldberg FFS MurrayGark Moldberg FFS MurrayGark Moldberg FFS MurrayGark Moldberg FFS MurrayGark Moldberg FFS MurrayGark Moldberg FFS Murray
Red and blue on their shirts but neg rep in their hearts?
Old 29-04-2012, 06:36 AM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mmmmm, I like the BBS and I like the HF....but which one is better?

There's only one way to find out....

FIGHT!
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 29-04-2012, 06:37 AM
Vendere e vincere

Popester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePopester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePopester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePopester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePopester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePopester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePopester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePopester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePopester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePopester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePopester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I thought they were better than that.
Old 29-04-2012, 06:43 AM
Nige's tache

jaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betrayjaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betrayjaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betrayjaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betrayjaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betrayjaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betrayjaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betrayjaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betrayjaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betrayjaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betrayjaspercpfc is like ice, their footing does betray
tongue in cheek, good luck to them.
Old 29-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Johnny Cash + Jake Bugg

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I thought it was quite amusing. Don't think they really meant anything by it. Damnnnn
Old 29-04-2012, 08:04 AM
CMAM

jone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl
As well as that it said something like "Have some neg rep - the BBS does not approve of this behaviour". It was poking fun more at the whole rep thing than anything else - very nineteen 50's type lady wagging her finger in a school marmish manner as well

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 29-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im shocked

Matt_Hep

Have some respect please...absolutely pathetic
Old 29-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLes Butler came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
Im shocked

Matt_Hep

Have some respect please...absolutely pathetic

Oops ! The above comment (Neg rep ) was from the HF leader after I suggested jokingly the HF should carol sing at Christmas to earn some cash for their banners.....