Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 30-04-2012, 08:53 AM

kevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
End of season report

Hi, I bet you you were all waiting for this, but as promised I said I would come on and give a report.

Firstly I apologise for some of my comments re delusion and jealousy, they are not aimed at the vast majority of you lot, just one or two and you know who you are.

More than happy with 10th, would have taken that at the start of the season, and I am sure most if us would, ok some people wanted more, but think we were 3/4 players away from being a play off side. Also our budget is not as big as most, so happy.

2011/12 discussion points

CMS, he cost 2.5 million, not 3.5, I actually like him. Think our style is so different from Peterbrough, so it takes time, but 10 goals I think is ok, his all round play is good, but he needs to get more Goals next year, or I would say 2.5 is a lot for a player at this level.

Other Poyet buys, Noone, Buckley, Bridcutt, Lua Lua, Barnes, Greer, Calderon, Vicente, all great success, failures I would say Hoskins, injury prone, Harley, out of his depth, and most loans poor, apart from Mattock.

Style of play is very easy on the eye and good to watch, need to play 2 wingers in my book, as we have 3 very good ones, we do not play 2 each week and that is a waster, as Buckey, Noone and Lua Lua would get into any championship team in my opinion. I also think we need a plan b sometimes. Need a goal scoring centre forward, a box to box midfielder, full back cover and then think we will be ok. If we get those and keep Vicente, when fit the best player by a country mile in the championship, I know you will dispute that, but ask the fans of the teams we just played, he is different class.

The Amex is amazing, again I know you will dispute it, the noise levels are superb and with 5000 extra next year,should be even better. Not expected palace fans to agree, but it is our home, like Selhurst is yours and after years of battles to get it, we love it. Think we can expect an increase in STO next year, as there are nearly 4000 on waiting list, so I am sure there will be some cancellations, but expect 21,000 STO next year, not bad considering where we were a few years back.

Now about the fans at Amex, yes there are some premiership fans, who just want to watch local football at a superb stadium, but I can assure you not that many, maybe 500 at the most. It is made up with the 7000 from Withdean, plus loads of comebacks and loads of new younger fans, it is nice to see Brighton shirts around Sussex again (we sold 30,000 shirts this year), again not bad.I assume when you get your new stadium, you will get the same sort of crowd.

Transport is a lot better now, only problems are evening games. We are extending the Falmer station platform so it can take 8 coach trains, something I think we should have done last year in my view and building a new 650 car park next door.

Dunk, is a very good young player, I know he has his faults, but he is very good. I know he will be remembered for the own goal at Liverpool ( which according to the Liverpool message board did not cross the line by the way), he will be a great asset to us. I will not comment too much on the alegations against him, but let's wait until the justice system works its way, you may be surprised ?

Murray, well sounds like a but like CMS, you lot will say you are happy as he was your big signing, but ours lt will say he is crap. I liked Murray when he wanted to play, but found him frustrating as well, but I m sure as many like him as dislike him, bit like marmite. He went for a bigger contract and who could blame him, think Poyet always wanted CMS, so all about opinions. I think he always score goals in div 1, but needs to prove himself at a higher level, just like CMS.

Finance, pure and simple, we are more than ok, and dont believe the crap on here about the new football league rules, we voted for it as well, it should stop teams spending more than they have and I will not comment further.

Well I saw your lot 4 times this year and apart from against us second half at the Amex, thought you looked very average and depend a lot on Zara, keeper is good and defence looks solid, young welsh lad looked good and Ambrose a good player, but was not impressed by anyone else, but that is just a view over 4 games. My mates, yes. I do have them, think you should sell Clyne and Zara and rebuild, they reckon Zara is vastly overrated and if you can get 5 million, then bite their hands off

Next year, think we should improve, I hope, keep Vicente and we has a chance. Think you will improve again, moving in the right way.

On the rivalry, love it when it sticks to opinions and banter, not abuse, I apologise if any bha fans have given abuse on here, and I know there has been, and some the other way, some of the stuff that Psycokiller posts are very abusive, but learned to ignore as he obviously has some life issues, and old git well he is just either very sad or just funny, can't really work him out, sometimes he speaks some sense, then just utter crap, but never abusive and love to respond to him, so that makes it what a message board is all about.

Lastly I do not hate Palace, as I do truly believe that if you support a team different from the one that you do, then that is ok. I just don't like some of the mis facts that appear from time to time on here and will post back sometimes when I feel that is done. Also will post regarding opinions, hope that is ok.

Thanks for payments of bets and as said, happy to take any for next year, please pm me and sorry for some of my comments this year, but here's to next year...
Old 30-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
TLDR

1-3 FFS Murray!
Old 30-04-2012, 09:30 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
It's a report based on YOUR opinions about which nobody gives a **** on here.
Old 30-04-2012, 09:43 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
CMS was 2.5 million rising to 3.25million
Old 30-04-2012, 09:50 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
FFS you moron, why would we bite anyone's hands off for £5m for ZAHA (not Zara) when we already turned down £7m from Bolton? We wont sell for any less than £10m, and CERTAINLY not for less than we've already rejected. Idiot.
Old 30-04-2012, 10:24 AM

kevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
FFS you moron, why would we bite anyone's hands off for £5m for ZAHA (not Zara) when we already turned down £7m from Bolton? We wont sell for any less than £10m, and CERTAINLY not for less than we've already rejected. Idiot.
Sorry mate, quoted your fans, not me, they think he is over rated, I think on what I have seen is that he has potential but loads to learn, as his Goal and assist ratio is not great and he defiantly needs to stay on his feet a bit more as he getting a bit of reputation, but as you say as I dont support your views, I must be an idiot, classic logic, try being a bit more releastic and those palace goggles off. Was he selected for the championship team this year, don't think so, so maybe your fans may have a point. Are you sure Boton offered 7 million for him ?
Old 30-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Stop ******* calling him Zara

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end

Last edited by Woosie; 30-04-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 30-04-2012, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
CMS was 2.5 million rising to 3.25million
Yeah sure was, based on promotion and other incentives, I am sure peterbrough have not had anymore money.
Old 30-04-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
It's a report based on YOUR opinions about which nobody gives a **** on here.
Agree, is that not what a away fan message board is all about ?, or should it just be lies and abuse ?
Old 30-04-2012, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
TLDR

1-3 FFS Murray!
Sorry as I am old man Ad speak english, sorry I know not that we'll, what does Tldr mean ?

I know what FFS means thanks, worked that one out
Old 30-04-2012, 10:34 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbha
Yeah sure was, based on promotion and other incentives, I am sure peterbrough have not had anymore money.
you would never know what they stipulations were and when they would be paid, a club doesn't announce it had to pay x amount more when the payments are due.

still think you overpaid for a league 1 striker who had already struggled at this level but thats just my opinion.
Old 30-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry as I am old man Ad speak english, sorry I know not that we'll, what does Tldr mean ?

I know what FFS means thanks, worked that one out
Too Long; Didn't Read.

Old 30-04-2012, 10:42 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yeah sure was, based on promotion and other incentives, I am sure peterbrough will never see anymore money.
Agreed.
Old 30-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
They might even get some back.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 30-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Old School Palace

Pistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Agree, is that not what a away fan message board is all about ?, or should it just be lies and abuse ?

works for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Can you imagine the sky commentators making some reference to South Londoners enjoying their day out - cut to a 40 year old in full Palace kit dribbling whilst a mexican wave flies past.
http://www.fishfight.net
http://www.fsf.org.uk/

ST Holder:Block D: Lower Homesdale
Old 30-04-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie
Stop ******* calling him Zara
Sorry it's Zaha, not intentional but I am afraid as his not really a name known outside Croydon or Bolton, slap wrist accepted.
Old 30-04-2012, 01:05 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
You keep up the lies and we'll supply the abuse.
You knob.
How are your invisible palace mates,I thought they were coming to see me?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 30-04-2012, 01:40 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
End of season disco in the cherries report

Brilliant afternoon and night with great music ,great chanting and a very sick me on Sunday.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 30-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry it's Zaha, not intentional but I am afraid as his not really a name known outside Croydon or Bolton, slap wrist accepted.

You certainly knew all about him on September 27th though eh?

I like this young man, because, when he came out
He came out wit the phrase, he went from ashy to classy
Old 30-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Quote:
Bullshit you knob. It is intentional as you keep doing it knowing full well it's Zaha.

End of season report. Brighton and Hove Albion 1 Crystal Palace 3. Zaha, Ambrose, Murray.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"It would seem that if you’re a top flight team and not interested in Zaha then you’re in the minority, everyone from Newcastle United to Bolton Wanderers have been credited with an interest with the latter having a £5million bid turned down by Crystal Palace earlier this week.With Owen Coyle the first of the interested parties to open bidding; the next few days could see a bidding war for the youngster as the Eagles hold out for the £10million they have placed on Zaha’s head."

To view the link you have to Register or Login