Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 30-04-2012, 03:52 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie
Bullshit you knob. It is intentional as you keep doing it knowing full well it's Zaha.

End of season report. Brighton and Hove Albion 1 Crystal Palace 3. Zaha, Ambrose, Murray.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"It would seem that if you’re a top flight team and not interested in Zaha then you’re in the minority, everyone from Newcastle United to Bolton Wanderers have been credited with an interest with the latter having a £5million bid turned down by Crystal Palace earlier this week.With Owen Coyle the first of the interested parties to open bidding; the next few days could see a bidding war for the youngster as the Eagles hold out for the £10million they have placed on Zaha’s head."

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Take that Kev you troll.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 30-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Charged with sexual assault

Brighton 3-0 Palace

Well done. We'll give you that.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 30-04-2012, 04:34 PM

Goldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGoldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGoldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGoldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGoldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGoldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGoldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGoldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGoldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGoldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGoldstone RIP has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
The many Palace fans that are based in God’s Own County should welcome any success that Albion has, because it reflects well on the area in which they and their families have chosen to live and work.

That consideration aside, the Amex has generated many jobs and boosted the local economy. The prospective training complex in Lancing (my hometown) will do likewise. As the complex will be available to the public, I imagine that Palace fans in the Lancing area, and their families, will make use of the facility. Or will they shun it simply because it belongs to Brighton & Hove Albion?
Old 30-04-2012, 08:04 PM

kevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
You keep up the lies and we'll supply the abuse.
You knob.
How are your invisible palace mates,I thought they were coming to see me?
Dear old git, how can you call anyone a knob when you are the meet senile person on here. I think you honestly need help, what are you talking about ?, why would my mates come and see you as you are the main reason that they do not come on this site............please explan or get matron to try and help you.
Old 30-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbha
Sorry it's Zaha, not intentional but I am afraid as his not really a name known outside Croydon or Bolton, slap wrist accepted.
Go and shit in your mothers baggy minge you f*cking simpleton.
Old 30-04-2012, 08:18 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dear old git, how can you call anyone a knob when you are the meet senile person on here. I think you honestly need help, what are you talking about ?, why would my mates come and see you as you are the main reason that they do not come on this site............please explan or get matron to try and help you.
You crack me up. Is English your first language?
They could come on the site as I only hang around in this bit to wind you up.Let's face it though Kev. in all honesty you do not have a Palace mate do you.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 30-04-2012, 08:20 PM
"hehe, The Ringbleeder"

The Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearThe Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearThe Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearThe Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearThe Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearThe Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearThe Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearThe Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearThe Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearThe Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appearThe Ringleader! endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Season review.

Ok, better than expected, should have finished stronger. Move on.

Season Ticket Waiting List. ADMINISTRATION. MCSHANE LOLatron!!!1!1!!eleven!!1!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 09:17 AM

kevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screenkevinbha has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
You crack me up. Is English your first language?
They could come on the site as I only hang around in this bit to wind you up.Let's face it though Kev. in all honesty you do not have a Palace mate do you.
No i don't, sorry, as we know you are correct all the time. The fact is that you are a moron of the highest order. I think you are jealous that I have friends, as you obviously do not have any as you spend your whole life on here trying to make up lies about all the good things happening at the Albion.

I would love to post my Palace mates facebook comments about this site and especially you, but I am sure you would just abuse them as you do most people, who have connections with Brighton, they are decent Palace fans, one a train driver, one lives in Thailand, and 2 fans who live near the ground, a civil servant and yes one I went to Uni who is Gay. I know one posts on the other Palace site, but the others don't as they think this site does not represent real Palace fans, just idiots and deluded people.

Sorry to the good fans on here, there are a few, but some are just plain total knuckle draggers and Old Git is the best, please use that as you new txt in your posts. I seriously think you need help. I know a good shrink, who may be able to help you get all this nastiness and anger out of you.......try it, you need it..........
Old 01-05-2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron
Go and shit in your mothers baggy minge you f*cking simpleton.
Well done, I bet that took you ages to think about that one. I will put comments down to then fact that you must be a bit deranged after watching Freedman's Hoof ball football this year, Murray's sulking and Zaha diving and you are now a bit sad that Brighton are now above you in all things football, so I will not report you to the mods, who basically let anyone say anything they want on here, without any rebukes, sums Palace up really, sad, deluded, abusive, Jealous people that live in the past....adios, I am out of here.

Also last point before I go for good, if you are such a great club, why has no one giving me a bet about next year, see even you lot know deep down that you are are not going to get near to us.

bye it has been emotional
Old 01-05-2012, 02:19 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
bye it has been emotional
Not for us, it hasn't.

And you'll be back, that's for sure
Old 01-05-2012, 02:19 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
No i don't, sorry, as we know you are correct all the time. The fact is that you are a moron of the highest order. I think you are jealous that I have friends, as you obviously do not have any as you spend your whole life on here trying to make up lies about all the good things happening at the Albion.

I would love to post my Palace mates facebook comments about this site and especially you, but I am sure you would just abuse them as you do most people, who have connections with Brighton, they are decent Palace fans, one a train driver, one lives in Thailand, and 2 fans who live near the ground, a civil servant and yes one I went to Uni who is Gay. I know one posts on the other Palace site, but the others don't as they think this site does not represent real Palace fans, just idiots and deluded people.

Sorry to the good fans on here, there are a few, but some are just plain total knuckle draggers and Old Git is the best, please use that as you new txt in your posts. I seriously think you need help. I know a good shrink, who may be able to help you get all this nastiness and anger out of you.......try it, you need it..........
Brilliant.
I love it when a troll like kev comes on here trying to wind us up and then goes off crying.
One down about twenty- three to go.

Twinned with MK Dons

Last edited by old git; 01-05-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:41 PM
One Henry Hughton

Anyone seen kevbha?

He's been missing a couple of hours now.He was last seen on his mobility scooter heading for the pier and I am worried

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 01-05-2012, 07:46 PM

seagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
How are your invisible palace mates,I thought they were coming to see me?
Ah!! Invisible Palace fans. Now that would explain your strangely inflated home attendance figures.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:50 PM

CPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Since 68 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull08
Ah!! Invisible Palace fans. Now that would explain your strangely inflated home attendance figures.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:52 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Old 01-05-2012, 07:52 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
All you lot seem to claim that they have Palace fans for friends.I have no weeds as mates and would not admit it if I had.Disgusting .

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 01-05-2012, 07:56 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Phil hasnt got any mates
Old 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff
Phil hasnt got any mates
Watch out or he will remind us about the administration years and how Brighton fans saved their club.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 01-05-2012, 08:04 PM

seagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenseagull08 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
All you lot seem to claim that they have Palace fans for friends.I have no weeds as mates and would not admit it if I had.Disgusting .
Wow. You really are quite childish for a crusty old codger.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:07 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Wow. You really are quite childish for a crusty old codger.
Hark at the troll,goes on an opposition fans site on a daily basis to spout shit and calls others childish.
You couldn't make it up.

Twinned with MK Dons