Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-05-2012, 12:09 PM

weltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PS3 Move any games recommendations?

probably looking at family games and then maybe something for the big kid in me.

SaulAlinsky
Old 02-05-2012, 11:13 AM

Slough Eagle belongs to OllieSlough Eagle belongs to OllieSlough Eagle belongs to OllieSlough Eagle belongs to OllieSlough Eagle belongs to OllieSlough Eagle belongs to OllieSlough Eagle belongs to OllieSlough Eagle belongs to OllieSlough Eagle belongs to OllieSlough Eagle belongs to OllieSlough Eagle belongs to Ollie
If for family Sports Champions is quite good, must admit have not used the controllers in a while now.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:31 AM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Same as SE, i have not used the move in a while now but sports champions was a good laugh.

recently purchased Tiger Woods PGA tour 13 and MLB 12 the show which are both move compatible, but am yet to try it out.

im sure you can guess how they would work

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 02-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Connectiwhat?

CT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For the big kid: Battlefield3 and Uncharted1/2/3 (2 is the best IMHO)
Old 02-05-2012, 12:49 PM

Syph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace
For the big kid: Battlefield3 and Uncharted1/2/3 (2 is the best IMHO)
Not sure these are Move compatible?

I hear that EyePet is very good for kids now that Move has been patched in. The same with LittleBigPlanet 2.

I like Tumble (on PSN), it's like Jenga and has a good party style pass the controller mode.

Both Resistance 3 and MAG have Move compatibility and are excellent FPS's - but you can equally use the standard Dual Shock - you'll find this in most cases as very few games are Move only.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Future Addict

squelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Killzone 3 has Move support.

https://twitter.com/DanSquelchy Follow me!
Old 02-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Connectiwhat?

CT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCT_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syph1979
Not sure these are Move compatible?

I hear that EyePet is very good for kids now that Move has been patched in. The same with LittleBigPlanet 2.

I like Tumble (on PSN), it's like Jenga and has a good party style pass the controller mode.

Both Resistance 3 and MAG have Move compatibility and are excellent FPS's - but you can equally use the standard Dual Shock - you'll find this in most cases as very few games are Move only.
You're right. I didn't spot the "Move" requirement
Old 02-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Exploring....

Neil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatNeil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatNeil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatNeil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatNeil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatNeil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatNeil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatNeil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatNeil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatNeil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatNeil has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Tumble is a very decent game indeed. That's a digital download.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:11 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
thing i didnt like about Move was the fact you had to "recalibrate" the controllers each time a new player started.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's a beta going on right now for a Pixeljunk "game" called 4am. Basically you and your Move are in a virtual cube and you use the Move to select different beats and instruments to make music. There will also be a visualization app as a part of it in the full version on May 15th. Unfortunately, I didn't get picked for the music create beta.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:33 AM

weltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietweltklasse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
went for sports champions and resistance 3 - after a few days my 12 daughter is now my equal on the gladiator game

SaulAlinsky
Old 16-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
There's a beta going on right now for a Pixeljunk "game" called 4am. Basically you and your Move are in a virtual cube and you use the Move to select different beats and instruments to make music. There will also be a visualization app as a part of it in the full version on May 15th. Unfortunately, I didn't get picked for the music create beta.
Well, somehow I got the full version of this game without paying for it. I assume I'll get a bill from Sony. It's just like I described, but it's still hard to explain. I got my song going and I was rocking. 10 minutes in and I actually had 41 people at one point watching me, but then my PSN connection crashed. I'm obviously still on the internet, so I don't know what the deal is. Next time I get it going, I'll have to record some of it.