Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-05-2012, 02:41 PM

Herr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Problem with Avast!

I have a SONY VAIO with Windows 7 and Avast! internet security.

For some reason Avast! has stopped running and is prompting me to 'use the Fix Now button'

When I click it, a panel appears with 'Do you want to run this programme etc etc ........' choose Yes or No.

When I click yes, the same panel just re-appears again after a few seconds. Another message says 'File System Shield provider not found'

All Fire System Shields have become disabled even though the boxes are 'ticked' in settings. The message reads 'Module is not running'

The subscription status is 'active'

Obviously I'm not protected so cant chance using the machine.

Do I try uninstalling and reinstalling it?

Thanks
Old 01-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Perth Australia

moylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmoylerg lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
I would say yes, uninstall, reboot and reinstall, reboot.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Conrad Knight socks...

Nork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Having just googled the message I'd uninstall/reinstall. You can always turn on Microsoft Security Essentials if you're worried about lack of anti virus protection.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."
Old 01-05-2012, 08:59 PM

Herr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks guys - sorted!