Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Well nobody's perfect

northernsouler dances before me like a million eyesnorthernsouler dances before me like a million eyesnorthernsouler dances before me like a million eyesnorthernsouler dances before me like a million eyesnorthernsouler dances before me like a million eyesnorthernsouler dances before me like a million eyesnorthernsouler dances before me like a million eyesnorthernsouler dances before me like a million eyesnorthernsouler dances before me like a million eyesnorthernsouler dances before me like a million eyesnorthernsouler dances before me like a million eyes
New Pub in Wandsworth - Harveys are here

Actually it's a takeover of the Cats Back. It will open Fri 5 May with live music and food. I shall report back later.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Sir Tony of Newport

TheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Harveys = Active sponsors of the scum.

'Anyone voting for Pulis ought to be ashamed, a f*cking dinosaur in football.'

'Would prefer a manager who adopts a pressing game. Not a hoofball merchant intent on kicking the opposition off the park.'

'still bad thoughts, don't want him, dont like his attitude, dont like the style he plays, we can do better, not for me in a million years'
Old 02-05-2012, 06:37 AM

jrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjrnicholson would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
but wonderful beer. it's a dilemma