Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:10 PM

The Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betray
FWL 2012: Season 0.5

Test run season.

13 people have selected at least 1 team so I assume that is who is playing. That leaves us 3 short. I will draw 3 empty places with the hope that we can fill the spots in the next couple of days. Top 2 will qualify from each group.

That will lead us into the QF, SF and final. All 1 legged games.

POINTS AVAILABLE: 13.5

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Group A
TrusolDaz
GodstoneEagle
Pallet
Pimmy

Group B
CarnageReaper
The Omen
Little Fozzie
The Shadmeister - removed

Group C
Neil - withdrawn
BulletEagle
PalaceMonkey - withdrawn
Team C - withdrawn

Group D
Panzer - removed
JonProgrammeSeller - removed
Team B - withdrawn
Hypje - removed

Quote:
Players:

Little Fozzie - Huddersfield Town, PSG, Galatasaray, Santos Laguna, RAEC Mons

Pimmy - Peterborough, Bayern, Swansea, Celtic, Spartak Moscow

The Omen - Le Mans, St Etienne, Real Madrid, Feyenoord, Athletic Bilbao

PalaceMonkey - Anzhi Makhachkala, Man City, Erzgebirge Aue, Djurgardens, Red Bull Salzburg

CarnageReaper - Borussia Dortmund, Newcastle, AIK Fotboll, QPR, Wigan

TrusolDaz - Benfica, Aston Villa, Olympiakos, Celtic, Colorado Rapids

GodstoneEagle - Santos, LA Galaxy, Schalke, Krylya Sovetov, Heerenveen

BulletEagle - Crystal Palace, Stoke, Arsenal, Charlton, West Brom

Pallet - Atletico Madrid, St Pauli, Reading, FC Lens, Ajax
Code:
Little Fozzie - 6 spent - 2 won - 9.5 remaining**

Pimmy - 9.5 spent - 0 won - 4 remaining*

The Omen - 8.5 spent - 2 won - 7 remaining**

PalaceMonkey - 6 Spent - 0 won - 7.5 remaining**

CarnageReaper - 11 spent - 0 won - 2.5 remaining**

TrusolDaz - 9.5 spent (Spartak 4*?) - 0 won - 4 remaining**

GodstoneEagle - 13.5 spent (0 remaining)*

BulletEagle - 4 Spent - 0 won - 9.5 remaining**

Pallet - 13.5 spent (0 remaining)*

*Team will not retain any points due to not completing all fixtures
**Points removed due to VOID or BYE fixtures (2 points per fixture not played)
Code:
Group A
POS	  	 	 P	 W	 D	 L	 F	 A	 +-	 PTS	  
1	 TrusolDaz	 3	 1	 2	 0	 10	 4	 6	 5	
2	 Pimmy	 	 2	 1	 1	 0	 5	 4	 1	 4	
3	 GodstoneEagle	 2	 0	 1	 1	 2	 3	 -1	 1	
4	 Pallet	 	 1	 0	 0	 1	 0	 6	 -6	 0

Group B
1	 The Omen	 3	 3	 0	 0	 3	 0	 3	 9	
2	 Little Fozzie	 3	 2	 0	 1	 2	 2	 0	 6	
3	 CarnageReaper	 3	 1	 0	 2	 1	 4	 -3	 3	
4	 The Shadmeister 3	 0	 0	 3	 0	 0	 0	 0

Group C
1	 PalaceMonkey	 3	 3	 0	 0	 2	 0	 2	 9	
2	 BulletEagle	 3	 2	 0	 1	 0	 2	 -2	 6	
3	 Neil	 	 2	 0	 0	 2	 0	 0	 0	 0	
4	 Team C	 	 2	 0	 0	 2	 0	 0	 0	 0

Group D
VOID

GT: Omen1079

Last edited by The Omen; 24-05-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:14 PM

Little Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

How many points fool?

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 04-05-2012, 07:24 PM

The Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betray
Added to first post.

Group of death? Got to be bloody Group B... typical

Old 04-05-2012, 07:26 PM

Lets try and get group games over in one week please - so finishing Sunday 13th May

Aiming for a 2 week tournament with the final being played by 20th May

Old 04-05-2012, 07:46 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
our pool likes interesting guys!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:46 PM

Little Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Lets try and get group games over in one week please - so finishing Sunday 13th May

Aiming for a 2 week tournament with the final being played by 20th May
If the places don't get filled will you just have those groups as 3 man groups and deduct the average per game from the teams?

And im liking the look of our group!

FWL Honours:

Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 04-05-2012, 07:59 PM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
This is for Xbox360 right?

Haven't really looked at this idea but I might get involved if you've got places going to fill.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:01 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Neil, PM, when you around to get this shiz on?

So to confirm:

13.5 points.

So I can use (if I get to the final)

5* twice, 3.5* once and 2.5* the rest (or any combination adding to that) or is the 13.5* for group games only?
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.

Last edited by BulletEagle; 04-05-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is it possible to play knockout games now?
How do you do it?
Old 04-05-2012, 08:37 PM

JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?JonProgrammeSeller knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
I'm up for games or friendlies. Just let me know peeps. I'm on now.

Xbox Gamertag: Jonpalace1976

http://www.gamercards.co.uk/card/FIF...palace1976.png

FWL 2012 teams- Brentford, Palmieras, Sporting CP, Genk and Mechelen
Old 04-05-2012, 08:37 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fearBulletEagle is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
How do you do it?
I think you invite me and pick your team (being ranked higher) and then I pick mine and we play?

Then stuff is done with points on here.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
How do you do it?
It is possible, but you have to invite a different way. Will post instructions nearer the time

Old 04-05-2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Neil, PM, when you around to get this shiz on?

So to confirm:

13.5 points.

So I can use (if I get to the final)

5* twice, 3.5* once and 2.5* the rest (or any combination adding to that) or is the 13.5* for group games only?
13.5 is for the whole tournament

Old 04-05-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedidyjoe
This is for Xbox360 right?

Haven't really looked at this idea but I might get involved if you've got places going to fill.
Take a look at the other thread for the rules and then post your 5 teams if you would like to join.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceMonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Debut victory for E.Aue!

PM decided to pick his 2.5* team and hope bullet didn't go for one of his big guns.
Fortunately bullet released the clowns onto the pitch, and they lived up to their names, not mustering one shot.

The Germans had to wait until late on for the victory, scoring in the 83rd and 87th minutes.
E.aue 2- Charlton 0
Old 04-05-2012, 10:45 PM

When you invite the other person to the game make sure the squad type is set to 'online' in the options that come up after you select the person you're playing

FWL Honours:

Old 04-05-2012, 10:56 PM

Yes definitely. If you notice your squad isn't what you expect, it is likely the opposition hasn't select online squads.

Quit the game straight away and send round the heavies.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Bus Wankers!!!!!

TrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Carl I'm defo playing will pick my side's today been a bit busy this week doing my coaching badges.
SL Benfica
XBOX GAMERTAG: El Aguila x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Tell them I said that they are wrong and that we are not some tin pot little club that needs to sell its best players. We're Crystal Palace and we're top of the league.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Bus Wankers!!!!!

TrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Ok if I'm in I'll have

Benfica
Aston Villa
Olympiakos
Celtic
Colorado Rapids
SL Benfica
XBOX GAMERTAG: El Aguila x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Tell them I said that they are wrong and that we are not some tin pot little club that needs to sell its best players. We're Crystal Palace and we're top of the league.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:43 PM

Ok, you will be team A