Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 26-09-2012, 05:57 PM

Red&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why would a match just 364 days ago be deemed as folk-lore now anyway? That inference is the biggest example of desperation on this thread.
Old 26-09-2012, 05:58 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red&Blue Sussex
Come now, come now. Everybody knows that the previous 30 yrs or so are now to be wiped away. Apart from the Weed appearing at Wembley of course. Everything else is now to just be deemed as folk-lore.
Maybe if you didn't cheat TWICE your recent history might mean something
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!
Old 26-09-2012, 05:58 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Why would a match just 364 days ago be deemed as folk-lore now anyway? That inference is the biggest example of desperation on this thread.
I said in 5-10 years time, I can send you an email with it illustrated in crayon if that helps?
Old 26-09-2012, 05:59 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater
Palace to us these days are like a snotty little first year kid at school, trying to prove himself by jumping up and take a swing against one of the older, bigger kids, all the while the bigger kid just laughs in hysterics and humors the snotty little brat!
Of course we are.You lot (well the few that hung around) have been psychologically damaged by looking up at us for decades.Believe me, ourselves and most right thinking football fans think we are still the bigger club. I am still laughing at you.
HTH.

Twinned with MK Dons

Last edited by old git; 26-09-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old 26-09-2012, 06:01 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
To be fair to the dullard it is only 60 days shorter than he has been attending football matches so seems a long time to him.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 26-09-2012, 06:02 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Of course we are.You lot (well the few that hung around) have been psychologically damaged by looking up at us for decades.Believe me, ourselves most right thinking football fans think we are still the bigger club. I am still laughing at you.
HTH.
How in the hell do you come to the conclusion you are a bigger club than us? You have had a bit of success over the past 30 years (even though you cheated more than once) But currently we piss all over you as a club in pretty much every aspect!

Keep clinging to the past, it really is all you lot have left to hold on to.
Old 26-09-2012, 06:02 PM

Red&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Palace to us these days are like a snotty little first year kid at school, trying to prove himself by jumping up and take a swing against one of the older, bigger kids, all the while the bigger kid just laughs in hysterics and humors the snotty little brat!
Cue weed pulling trousers down in salivating excitement that he is humouring the inferior and lesser team. You are just so much better than us, you really are
Old 26-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
How in the hell do you come to the conclusion you are a bigger club than us? You have had a bit of success over the past 30 years (even though you cheated more than once) But currently we piss all over you as a club in pretty much every aspect!

Oh i dont know have a little look at our academy side, i would say there is plenty of optimism for the future

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 26-09-2012, 06:06 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:

I just close my eyes and think of your club and then my own.Then I weigh up everything and come to the conclusion that you are a bit small time.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 26-09-2012, 06:10 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
I just close my eyes and think of your club and then my own.Then I weigh up everything and come to the conclusion that you are a bit small time.
Small time? Highest gates in the division, top of the Championship, 100 mil stadium, 20 mil training facilities being built. Yep, we are small time!

I just close my eyes and think I am the new King of England, it must be true!
Old 26-09-2012, 06:12 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
This thread wreaks of desperation

Not as desperate as 12000 new 'fans' were to **ck off to the train station 10minutes from the end, fair play to the Withdeaners that stayed to the end.
Old 26-09-2012, 06:12 PM

Currently trending........

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-09-2012, 06:14 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Small time? Highest gates in the division, top of the Championship, 100 mil stadium, 20 mil training facilities being built. Yep, we are small time!

Will always be little old Brighton by the sea, friendly little seaside club now relocated to out of town.
Old 26-09-2012, 06:14 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
Not as desperate as 12000 new 'fans' were to **ck off to the train station 10minutes from the end, fair play to the Withdeaners that stayed to the end.
lol you lot keep harping on about 'new fans' whilst the whole time using every cheap tactic in the book to try entice 'new fans' (And still failing miserably)

like this thread for example To view the link you have to Register or Login

You arguments hold no merit all the time you are using every whore trick in the book to try lure the unsuspecting public to your shit hole.
Old 26-09-2012, 06:18 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Large debts
If you keep these gates then fair enough but many clubs have had vastly increased attendances for a few years when new stadiums are opened.
Including Derby,Reading,Huddersfield,Bolton ,Middlesbrough,Leicester,Coventry plus similar sized clubs to yourselves-Colchester,MK dons,Millwall, Walsall etc.
If you hang around in this division you may buck the trend but nothing in your history suggests you would.

Twinned with MK Dons
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
As has been said many times before. the only thing Brighton are famous for is hating Palace. Fact

THE FIST BUMPERS

Quote:
lol you lot keep harping on about 'new fans' whilst the whole time using every cheap tactic in the book to try entice 'new fans' (And still failing miserably)

like this thread for example To view the link you have to Register or Login

You arguments hold no merit all the time you are using every whore trick in the book to try lure the unsuspecting public to your shit hole.

Our fans will return to our shit hole, you see that's what fans do.
Old 26-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Dog Rough

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 26-09-2012, 06:20 PM
LLLLLLL

Old 26-09-2012, 06:21 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
Our fans will return to our shit hole, you see that's what fans do.

Really? When's that going to happen then? You couldn't even sell out a cup semi final!

Joke club