Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 03-10-2012, 04:27 PM

Easy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
Still think he can keep scoring now his rhythm has been interrupted?
His confidence is up, and he's being staying noticably more central to get on the end of things rather than constantly running down blind alleys, which whilst creating space for others didn't do much for his goals return. If he continues getting the service from Bruno and Buckley in particular, who have been excellent, then I can see him threatening 20 goals this season if he can stay fit.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:30 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles
6. Zaha is shite
Or Zara as they like to call him. Forget Kaz, Wilf is going to turn you inside and out and back to front all night
Old 03-10-2012, 04:35 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 10
By "quite a number", I take it you mean the one or two dribbling, slack-jawed goons on NSC who need help getting dressed in the morning ? Because I can assure you, they are certainly not representative of the 99.9% of fans who are in possession of a fully functioning brain.

The chances of Ian Dowie ever turning up and getting a job at the Amex are about on a par with me knocking on the door of Clarence House, marching up the stairs and doing the Duchess of Cambridge brutally up the wrong-un.
Yeah, I guess the Duke of Cambridge would be more your bag

Sorry, that was too Easy(10)

Last edited by Chris K; 03-10-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:37 PM

Easy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Bleeeurgh. Who'd do a baldy ?
Old 03-10-2012, 05:01 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
On NSC they are moaning about it taking 2 and a half hours to travel a few miles to get home from the Amex.

Why do you think that the land was cheap, it is because of the location and poor transport links, no wonder they allowed Brighton to build their ground there as it is in the middle of nowhere and miles from Brighton centre.

They should re-name their club "Not So Brighton" as it was not a very smart move to re-locate without checking the transport situation out first and whether it could cope with football crowds.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:05 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle
On NSC they are moaning about it taking 2 and a half hours to travel a few miles to get home from the Amex.

Why do you think that the land was cheap, it is because of the location and poor transport links, no wonder they allowed Brighton to build their ground there as it is in the middle of nowhere and miles from Brighton centre.

They should re-name their club "Not So Brighton" as it was not a very smart move to re-locate without checking the transport situation out first and whether it could cope with football crowds.
According to Easy and his chum Londoner, there are no issues with transport at all, I'm glad though that, as well as my Albion supporting friends and neighbour, there are others reporting the same problem.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:06 PM

jobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle

As soon as their home form drops off like they always do in new stadiums. People will get fed up with the 2 and a half hour journey home.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:08 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
As soon as their home form drops off like they always do in new stadiums. People will get fed up with the 2 and a half hour journey home.
In 2 years time when Gus is long gone and they are back in League 1
Old 03-10-2012, 05:22 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
It takes me 2 and a half hours to get back from Selhurst but I do have to travel over 30 miles from one side of London to the other and much depends on my transport connections and engineering works.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:59 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I live right next to Brighton station and l get back from midweek games at selhurst quicker than I did when we played at the amex last year
Old 03-10-2012, 10:53 PM

Imagine catching a cab from Brighton to the match with a meter running, it does not bear thinking about how much the fare would be.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:24 PM

Saturdays are a doddle. I hang back for a beer after the game, hop on the 5.37 from Falmer to Brighton, the 5.53 from Brighton along the coast, and am home by 6.10.

Piece.
Of.
Piss.

Evening games can take a bit longer, but I was home by 11 last night so no biggee (no pint mind). Its just the price you pay for clearing crowds of 25k+.

Boxing Day could be a shitter though. No public transport, so it could be a case of parking followed by a 45 minute walk. But luckily, I cuffing love walking.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:45 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
According to Easy and his chum Londoner, there are no issues with transport at all, I'm glad though that, as well as my Albion supporting friends and neighbour, there are others reporting the same problem.
If there was big issues on transport like you girls keep harping on about then surely you would have thought a lot of people would be put off by the inconvenience of going to the Amex ?
But no they aren't because instead of gates dropping after the first season(novelty factor you lot keep saying and transport issues) at our new home they WENT UP INCLUDING SEASON TICKET SALES. That's right they WENT UP.

Major transport problems ? Nah, it's some fallacy going around on the BBS. Oh and it's always my mate who's an Albion fan........ Just to give there pathetic point of view some extra weight,It doesn't wash,yawn.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 04-10-2012, 06:46 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K
I live right next to Brighton station and l get back from midweek games at selhurst quicker than I did when we played at the amex last year
Don't cry

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 04-10-2012, 07:52 AM

I wasn't old bean, I was laughing my tits off. I even stopped off at an offie to get a few more cans in
Old 04-10-2012, 07:56 AM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner
If there was big issues on transport like you girls keep harping on about then surely you would have thought a lot of people would be put off by the inconvenience of going to the Amex ?
But no they aren't because instead of gates dropping after the first season(novelty factor you lot keep saying and transport issues) at our new home they WENT UP INCLUDING SEASON TICKET SALES. That's right they WENT UP.

Major transport problems ? Nah, it's some fallacy going around on the BBS. Oh and it's always my mate who's an Albion fan........ Just to give there pathetic point of view some extra weight,It doesn't wash,yawn.
Seen it with My own Eyes,I was at The Cardiff game and it was a Pain in the arse getting there and getting back to Bolney WITH a Sason ticket holder who new the best way
Old 04-10-2012, 08:05 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It doesn't seem to be putting people off does it, which I think is the main point.

Personally, I waited 14 years for this stadium, an extra 10 minute wait every game for the train is something I am more than happy to put up with.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:45 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
Never takes me that long - Btn Stn within 30, leave after the final whistle.
I took a bike ride in better weather and it worked out about the same.
Going go the bar after the match did slow the times down a bit though.
Less on the trains and buses butit takes an while to down a pie and a pint
Old 04-10-2012, 08:52 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

We get some right WHINGERS on NSC it has to be said.
A whole sesson competing in the top half, some time in 1st place, several points above Scum palace and they can still find stuff to
moan about.

3 losses on the trot and they might call for a Gus recall, like filth did to Doug Freedman
Old 04-10-2012, 08:56 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 10
Saturdays are a doddle. I hang back for a beer after the game, hop on the 5.37 from Falmer to Brighton, the 5.53 from Brighton along the coast, and am home by 6.10.

Piece.
Of.
Piss.

Evening games can take a bit longer, but I was home by 11 last night so no biggee (no pint mind). Its just the price you pay for clearing crowds of 25k+.

Boxing Day could be a shitter though. No public transport, so it could be a case of parking followed by a 45 minute walk. But luckily, I cuffing love walking.
Lancing? Just guessing from the coast train timing.