Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 04-10-2012, 09:00 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle
Imagine catchi
ng a cab from Brighton to the match with a meter running, it does not bear thinking about how much the fare would be.
Of course the meter is running! Whatever next!
To Falmer from the station is about 13. Don't you want cabbies making a living?
The Goldstone would be about 9 or 10

From E.Croydon to your cesspit, how much?

Last edited by Hitler; 04-10-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:03 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler
Lancing? Just guessing from the coast train timing.
Were you offering?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:12 AM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hitler

I am talking about if you are sitting in traffic and the meter is running you numpty.

Brighton and you were made for each other both clueless and deluded.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle
Hitler

I am talking about if you are sitting in traffic and the meter is running you numpty.

Brighton and you were made for each other both clueless and deluded.
You could say that about any city in this country which is holding a large sporting event you knob.
You do know there is a congestion charge in London - MUPPET. Brighton isn't the first city to have traffic jams.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 04-10-2012, 09:21 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner
You could say that about any city in this country which is holding a large sporting event you knob.
You know know there is a congestion charge in London - MUPPET
you melty siiigh, slaaaaag. propa nawty.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:34 AM

Easy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Lancing? Just guessing from the coast train timing.
Portslade station, and a 10 minute walk from there.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
97) Losing to Palace at the Amex didn't even hurt, as the magic of the Amex itself more than made up for it.

Quote:
when I left the stadium and waited outside to meet mates I wasn't even that down. I was stood there thinking wow, I can't believe we've finally got this place
Old 04-10-2012, 10:11 AM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
97b) Losing to Palace at the Amex didn't hurt, indeed it's a non-story, because what was more important than the result was the way Brighton played in the first 20 minutes

Quote:
We tore you apart in the first 20 minutes and looked like we were going to run up a cricket score, only added to that. There seemed to be at least 2 divisions between the teams in the opening 20 minutes and how we only scored 1 will forever be a mystery.

Sorry, but that's how it is for me, and those I know. Not that it's discussed - as I say - it's a non-story over here.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:19 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ha ha nice spot Heb
Old 04-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Adam el Abd is black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 10
me being a fully paid up member of the KKK, hating all blacks, and wanting to see Adam El Abd slowly disembowelled with a rusty spoon
Last time I checked, Adam El Abd wasn't black. Now I know that Brighton don't have many black players (coincide or Gus?), and I know that Easy 10 doesn't particularly like black people but this is just odd.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 04-10-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:27 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
From E.Croydon to your cesspit, how much?
There's numerous trains each hour from East Croydon to either Selhurst, Norwood Junction or Thornton Heath all of which are a ten minute walk from the ground. There's also a large number of buses so there should be no instance where a fan at East Croydon would need to take a cab to the ground
Old 04-10-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
Adam el Abd is black.

Last time I checked, Adam El Abd wasn't black. Now I know that Brighton don't have many black players (coincide or Gus?), and I know that Easy 10 doesn't particularly like black people but this is just odd.
You have to understand from Easy 10's point of view, if you aren't white, you're all the same.

To be honest it was easier for him back when he was still allowed to call all non-whites "coloured".
Old 04-10-2012, 10:52 AM

Easy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screenEasy 10 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
Adam el Abd is black.

He's got a funny foreignist name though, thats enough for me. String him up.

OBviously.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:06 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Losing their first game at the amex to us meant nothing

BOZZA-
Quote:
I can completely understand how, as a Palace fan, inflicting the first league defeat on us at the Amex might be special.

Unfortunately for you, that doesn't translate to hurt on the other side of the fence. Sure, it was truly horrible to lose that game, but that was because it was a loss to Palace - that's never going to be pleasant. That we tore you apart in the first 20 minutes and looked like we were going to run up a cricket score, only added to that. There seemed to be at least 2 divisions between the teams in the opening 20 minutes and how we only scored 1 will forever be a mystery.

Sorry, but that's how it is for me, and those I know. Not that it's discussed - as I say - it's a non-story over here.
Of course not mate.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 04-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
I really can't wait for your winning streak to come to an abrupt end and things on this board return to some sort of normality. I've even seen Palace fans posting in the away section when they wouldn't normally. It's all rather sad and predictable now. It's so fake.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 04-10-2012, 01:17 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
It's so fake.
Like 90% of you support
Old 04-10-2012, 01:24 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I really can't wait for your winning streak to come to an abrupt end and things on this board return to some sort of normality. I've even seen Palace fans posting in the away section when they wouldn't normally. It's all rather sad and predictable now. It's so fake.
How is it sad for a palace fan on a palace fans forum weather they are a regular away end poster or not to post in here?? I just don't get it

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The Brighton can on a Palace board 24/7 is calling Palace fans on a Palace board sad.

Ohh the irony
Old 04-10-2012, 01:27 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12
The Brighton can on a Palace board 24/7 is calling Palace fans on a Palace board sad.

Ohh the irony
I think he thinks the away end should just be for our tesco chums only

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1
I think he thinks the away end should just be for our tesco chums only
So Easy10 can carry on the racist shit, and Londonder can claim to be Danny Dyer converted to the Weed, and no-one can pull them up.

Christ, with those two it'd be like an EDL Messageboard....