Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET SALES

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 05-02-2013, 06:59 AM

eaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglejez : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William
anyone know who went on the coach last year how much drinking time you had in the ground before the match?
30 secs but it was a weekday and traffic was a shocker
Old 08-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to Ollie
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-02-2013, 11:06 AM

roystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
My daughter went into the box office and allocated past away tickets on Saturday and they were extremely helpful and sorted out quickly.

However, I've just rang up to try and do mine and the man said it wouldn't have an effect on Brighton tickets, I'm a bit confused as to why he's saying that now?

As it happens I will have to ring back later as didn't have my season ticket to hand but can I check as to why different people in the box office are giving me different information? Don't want to let friends down who have been to lots of away games just because I've bought them all!
Old 08-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEddieEdwards : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does a half-season ticket count as a season ticket? In other words, if you're a half-season ticket holder who has been to 5 away games, do you qualify for the first category? Thanks.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:11 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards
Does a half-season ticket count as a season ticket? In other words, if you're a half-season ticket holder who has been to 5 away games, do you qualify for the first category? Thanks.

Yes, it counts as a season ticket so you should be in Cat 1.
http://www.cpfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/
for merchandise enquiries, mail : mike.pink@cpfc.co.uk or foz.bowers@cpfc.co.uk or call 020 8768 6100 and marketing enquiries to sharon.lacey@cpfc.co.uk. BBS posts of CPFC2010 should not be quoted as representing Crystal Palace FC.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:13 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by roystas
My daughter went into the box office and allocated past away tickets on Saturday and they were extremely helpful and sorted out quickly.

However, I've just rang up to try and do mine and the man said it wouldn't have an effect on Brighton tickets, I'm a bit confused as to why he's saying that now?

As it happens I will have to ring back later as didn't have my season ticket to hand but can I check as to why different people in the box office are giving me different information? Don't want to let friends down who have been to lots of away games just because I've bought them all!
If you have bought tickets for friends for away games you can get them allocated to their names so that they can buy Brighton tickets. If you have any problems with box office staff not understanding the allocation process please ask to speak to Mandy who is the manager.
for merchandise enquiries, mail : mike.pink@cpfc.co.uk or foz.bowers@cpfc.co.uk or call 020 8768 6100 and marketing enquiries to sharon.lacey@cpfc.co.uk. BBS posts of CPFC2010 should not be quoted as representing Crystal Palace FC.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:20 PM

roystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikiroystas does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
If you have bought tickets for friends for away games you can get them allocated to their names so that they can buy Brighton tickets. If you have any problems with box office staff not understanding the allocation process please ask to speak to Mandy who is the manager.

Thought that was right was just a bit confused with the different responses. Will try again later and hopefully sort it.

Thanks
Old 08-02-2013, 12:21 PM

aquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landaquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landaquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landaquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landaquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landaquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landaquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landaquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landaquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landaquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landaquickgame2 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Can I book online on Monday or do I have to telephone or go to box office.

Im in the 1st batch.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:29 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquickgame2
Can I book online on Monday or do I have to telephone or go to box office.

Im in the 1st batch.

I think that you can book online if you have a season ticket and 5 plus away games bought from the Palace box office without any complications. I'm not 100% sure though. Maybe it's too complicated for the system to cope with?
Old 08-02-2013, 12:35 PM
waiting for a miracle

ice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why does a s/t holder with no away games not get priority over general sale?

www.facebook.com/eastbourne.plumber
https://www.facebook.com/sussex.palace.fans
Old 08-02-2013, 12:53 PM

Chris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris K : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in France when it gets to my part of the allocation so it better be able to cope! Don't particularly fancy calling a premium rate number, from a mobile and then being on hold in a massive queue for 20 minutes. It'll double (or more) the price of the ticket
Old 08-02-2013, 01:24 PM

scro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I really think you have over engineered the solution for this one. Reward regular away support by all means. if you have 5 or more away games you get two days to buy. After that its season ticket holders and members. Any left after that general sale.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to OllieE_girl belongs to Ollie
Quote:
When ordering online, there is an option to 'link' family and friends. This will also help the box office to allocate tickets, in these situations.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:43 PM
4 Palace Fans

I've spoken with Mandy this afternoon and have a few answers.....

1) If you are a season ticket holder this season and have bought tickets for 5 or more away games from the CP box office you will be able to buy your Brighton tickets on line on Monday.

2) If you are a group of season tickets holders but one of you has tended to buy the away tickets (without assigning them to specific names at the time of purchase) then you will need to buy on the phone or in person, not on line.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:46 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro
I really think you have over engineered the solution for this one. Reward regular away support by all means. if you have 5 or more away games you get two days to buy. After that its season ticket holders and members. Any left after that general sale.

We have arranged it so that our most loyal supporters (season ticket holders who go to 5+ away games) are at the front of the queue. Then a sliding scale down.

I doubt that someone who has not been to a single away game this season will get a ticket - and nor should they.

We might make no money from selling away tickets but we value the support that they give to the club.

It may be over-engineered in your view, and it's certainly a massive pain for the box office staff, but my number one priority is to favour the most loyal Palace fans and that's what I think I've done my best to achieve.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Steve

To save a bit of time when the phones go into meltdown next week with everyone trying to reassign their bookings to peoples season tickets is there or could there be a designated email address to just sent our assignments to?

I've always found Pam very helpful at the box office when I've rung up although don't know her surname, or is it just pam@cpfc.co.uk? or is it best to email the box office on boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:50 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
Steve

To save a bit of time when the phones go into meltdown next week with everyone trying to reassign their bookings to peoples season tickets is there or could there be a designated email address to just sent our assignments to?

I've always found Pam very helpful at the box office when I've rung up although don't know her surname, or is it just pam@cpfc.co.uk? or is it best to email the box office on boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk.

boxoffice@cpfc.co.uk
Old 08-02-2013, 01:50 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K
I'm in France when it gets to my part of the allocation so it better be able to cope! Don't particularly fancy calling a premium rate number, from a mobile and then being on hold in a massive queue for 20 minutes. It'll double (or more) the price of the ticket

If you qualify you can buy on line
Old 08-02-2013, 01:52 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_man30
Why does a s/t holder with no away games not get priority over general sale?
To be honest with you I don't think we'll get to a stage where somebody whose not been to any away games at all this season will get a ticket. If we do, then I agree we should have made it season ticket holders ahead of general sale (maybe we can still do that if there are any tickets left).
Old 08-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
To be honest with you I don't think we'll get to a stage where somebody whose not been to any away games at all this season will get a ticket. If we do, then I agree we should have made it season ticket holders ahead of general sale (maybe we can still do that if there are any tickets left).
Sorry if its been asked but how many tickets have we been allocated?