Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 01-12-2012, 04:48 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bolasie v Bruno - there are teachers and there are students

Awesome display by Yannick. Bruno will have nightmares about him tonight
Old 01-12-2012, 05:00 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Completely took the piss.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:01 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
We should call Bolasie Tyson now.

Werner Herzog
Old 01-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Best RB in the division? Still haven't stopped laughing.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 01-12-2012, 05:06 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
One of the worst players I have ever seen at this level

Looks about 5 yards off the pace. Just pure shite
Old 01-12-2012, 05:09 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Surprised that Bruno didn't go down clutching his ribs like that other defender who was desperate to get off.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

Botty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Congratulations on the win. Contest was gone with the red card. Shame really, all the hype leading up to it and ruined within minutes of kick off. I can't imagine many of you would have wanted it any other way, but wouldn't you rather have had a 3-0 win with 11 against 11 for 90 minutes?

Dougie - Absolute Legend
Old 01-12-2012, 05:12 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botty
Congratulations on the win. Contest was gone with the red card. Shame really, all the hype leading up to it and ruined within minutes of kick off. I can't imagine many of you would have wanted it any other way, but wouldn't you rather have had a 3-0 win with 11 against 11 for 90 minutes?
Didn't ruin it for me

Your whole club from supports, through to players and the management lack class.

Scum
Old 01-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Banned by Moderators

Botty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
Didn't ruin it for me

Your whole club from supports, through to players and the management lack class.

Scum
No lack of class about my post fella. Disappointing day, but as long as I avoid thinking about football for the rest of the day, week and for the rest of my life everything will be fine. You were superb against our ten and Murray showed class in still not celebrating, inspite of the usual bile directed towards him from our fans.

Dougie - Absolute Legend
Old 01-12-2012, 05:15 PM

palace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
Surprised that Bruno didn't go down clutching his ribs like that other defender who was desperate to get off.
He's got a rib injury, suffered in their last game and was a doubt today.

And Botty, we did that last season. Thanks. It's not our fault Dunk is shit
Old 01-12-2012, 05:17 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Murray,Jedi and Bolasie all showed you guys why we are top and genuine contenders. Distinct lack of class from a petulent and frustrated seaweed team who decided to kick lumps out us after the 3rd goal.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:17 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
tbh I do not think the game would have been much different if you had 11 on the pitch. On the day we were far better than you, with a number of our players having excellent performances. Boulasie was simply unbelievable.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
tbh I do not think the game would have been much different if you had 11 on the pitch. On the day we were far better than you, with a number of our players having excellent performances. Boulasie was simply unbelievable.
Yep

Them passing it around the back four like that was always going to end up in disaster if you press them enough

Worst dive was from their team too. ******* shocking
Old 01-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Nom de Plume

Sinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyesSinfidel dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Murray showed class in still not celebrating, inspite of the usual bile directed towards him from our fans.
He knows how to make your Seaweed friends look like the scum they are. You fell into his trap again. Teachers/ Pupils.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:26 PM

CornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCornishPalace sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
As your lot proved against Wolves just a short few weeks ago, you still have to work hard to get the win, even if you're playing against 10-men for most of the match!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:27 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfidel
He knows how to make your Seaweed friends look like the scum they are. You fell into his trap again. Teachers/ Pupils.
Such a shame you have none of the class Murray has.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And I’ll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:29 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
Such a shame our players have none of the class Murray has.

EFA

Werner Herzog
Old 01-12-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
Such a shame you have none of the class Murray has.

Your team is pure scum

Toys went out the pram

You don't have the temprement to succeed at this level.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:

That post is pathetic.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Cheese

Chrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Brighton fans all talking as though the game started 11v10. It's a derby game, one of the main things for a team to do is keep their heads, not to get sent off after 4 minutes. It's your own team's stupid fault. We started off on a level playing field and due to your team's inadequacy we destroyed you completely.
It wasn't the ref who "ruined" the game by giving a red, it was one of your players who ****ed it.
Lose like a man.