Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 01-12-2012, 05:55 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botty
Congratulations on the win. Contest was gone with the red card. Shame really, all the hype leading up to it and ruined within minutes of kick off. I can't imagine many of you would have wanted it any other way, but wouldn't you rather have had a 3-0 win with 11 against 11 for 90 minutes?
We would have beaten you if you had 12 on the pitch. The hapless Buckley subbed and your keeper should have walked. If you have no discipline you get what you deserve

MWHUHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-12-2012, 05:56 PM

Maximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Congratulations on the win. Contest was gone with the red card. Shame really, all the hype leading up to it and ruined within minutes of kick off. I can't imagine many of you would have wanted it any other way, but wouldn't you rather have had a 3-0 win with 11 against 11 for 90 minutes?
Boggy, wouldn't you rather Dunk was quickly put out of his misery, such as he was, rather than suffer another 80 mins of embarrassment and humiliation? Great compassion shown by the referee.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:56 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy
Brighton fans all talking as though the game started 11v10. It's a derby game, one of the main things for a team to do is keep their heads, not to get sent off after 4 minutes. It's your own team's stupid fault. We started off on a level playing field and due to your team's inadequacy we destroyed you completely.
It wasn't the ref who "ruined" the game by giving a red, it was one of your players who ****ed it.
Lose like a man.
Hate to say it but "This"

What the furk was he thinking? gave the ref no choice at all.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:58 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough

Keeper should have gone too
Old 01-12-2012, 06:02 PM

Maximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Quite. However believe me the indiscipline doesn't stop there. Bruno arms all over Bolassie having been skinned time and time again and he is one of your best? Oh dear. Greer two handed shove at Murray in the box. Your team has the character of your manager. Big problem. OK when things are going your way but when faced with players who can give you problems....
Old 01-12-2012, 06:27 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Bollassie is not given the same respect/attention as Wilf and defences week in week out are being punished!

Long may it continue.

250k back up Bristol City player unbelievable!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:30 PM

CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time CPFC-Mike is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Quote:
Couldn't care less to be honest, as long as we get one more goal than Brighton, I'm happy.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:34 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon
Keeper should have gone too
Congrats to all palace fans, lady luck was very much on your side today.

JC no he shouldnt, I couldnt go today as I am on call for work and watched it on TV, and if you were at the game, when you watch on TV you will see it (assuming you mean Murrays dive for the pen (which it was).

I will admit Dunk mis-timed his challenge and caught the player having had a poor first touch, Bolassie had put the ball quite a way in front of himself when he was caught, though the ref was within the rules to send him off...... game effectively over.

It looked like Buckley was shoved in the back though he did make a meal of going over.

First goal, great finish by Murray, quality goal, but it wasn't a corner..... it looked like one from open play, my first rwaction was it was a corner..... but on the slo mo, Kuschak went to punch it and missed with no contact and the ball hit ramage before you were awarded the corner.

Second, as above, Murray tried to go around Kuschak who was face down with BOTH his arms tucked in, he didnt attempt to go for it with his hands, Murray flailed his right leg towards Kuschak already on his way down.

Third was a penalty, Greer shoved your player.

Bollasie was class today and Bruno who has been superb all season looked amateur today against him.

The result goes down in history as 3-0, but unlike your deserved 1-3 at the Amex where you won on merit without any contention, today, by our own stupidity we were down to 10 inside 10 mins making it nigh on impossible and 2 of your goals came as a result of poor decisions by the officials.

Thats not sour grapes, the better team by far on the day won the match
Old 01-12-2012, 06:39 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We were so much better than them today it's unreal. Pathetic performance from Brighton, I couldn't believe they were so shite!

Bruno... Worst player in the Championship?
Old 01-12-2012, 06:41 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
Congrats to all palace fans, lady luck was very much on your side today.

JC no he shouldnt, I couldnt go today as I am on call for work and watched it on TV, and if you were at the game, when you watch on TV you will see it (assuming you mean Murrays dive for the pen (which it was).

I will admit Dunk mis-timed his challenge and caught the player having had a poor first touch, Bolassie had put the ball quite a way in front of himself when he was caught, though the ref was within the rules to send him off...... game effectively over.
I was at the game so I will watch the replays re Murray's alleged dive but Dunk's challenge was poor and more than anything plain stupid. And he did himself no favours taking a long and slow walk of shame.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:41 PM

HIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHIPEMENT was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
2 poor decisions where i can see the point regarding the first pen - The 2nd pen was clear cut!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

Botty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
Bruno... Worst player in the Championship?
You've quite obviously never seen Jay Bothroyd play?

Dougie - Absolute Legend
Old 01-12-2012, 06:44 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Bruno who has been superb all season looked amateur today against him.
Jeez he was truly shite
Old 01-12-2012, 06:48 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes, I guess we should offer not to take the points as it really wasn't fair on Brighton to only have ten players.

Surely, they should have been allowed to play with 15, just like the other rugby teams at Twickenham today?
Old 01-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:

You'd have thought he would have learned from the one about 2 minutes previously where he miscontrolled it awfully but somehow got away with it.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 01-12-2012, 06:50 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPEMENT
2 poor decisions where i can see the point regarding the first pen - The 2nd pen was clear cut!!!
no arguments.... 2nd pen was clear cut, Greer shoved your player... why didn't Murray take it, didn't want to score a hatrick against his first love?
Old 01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Lost in the Pine Barrens

Paulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Scum fans should be pleased they went down to 10 men. If the game was 11 vs 11 they would have had to of come at us more rather than park the bus with all 10 behind the ball. With the way Bolasie was playing we could of run riot even more than we did.

P.s Bruno and Buckley were utter utter shite
Old 01-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

Botty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Walnuts
Scum fans should be pleased they went down to 10 men. If the game was 11 vs 11 they would have had to of come at us more rather than park the bus with all 10 behind the ball. With the way Bolasie was playing we could of run riot even more than we did.

P.s Bruno and Buckley were utter utter shite
Bolasie was amazing. For all the talk about Zaha etc. Got yourself a proper gem there.

Dougie - Absolute Legend
Old 01-12-2012, 06:55 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
no arguments.... 2nd pen was clear cut, Greer shoved your player... why didn't Murray take it, didn't want to score a hatrick against his first love?
I guess it's because he's missed two hat-trick penalties already this season.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:57 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP Satellite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And where was Wayne Bridge?

It almost seems as like a hollow victory now, come to think of it.

Still I'm sure the Brighton players that couldn't quite turn up today will be more than compensated by your wealthy owner, who doesn't mindhaving a £20,000 per week player not quite up to the job he brought him in for.

Any more excuse for your limp efforts today. Speroni had to step forward to gather your shots at goal , as they were rolling in so slowly.