Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 01-12-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Snigger.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:23 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botty
Lovely RUSSELL.
Piss off, I'm straight!
Old 01-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

Botty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL
Piss off, I'm straight!
A ring's a ring in my book you narrow-minded bastard!

Dougie - Absolute Legend
Old 01-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL
Deluded wanker
Yep but if it helps the poor little rentboy feel a bit better let him believe it
Old 01-12-2012, 09:44 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
A ring's a ring in my book you narrow-minded bastard!
Sicko
Old 01-12-2012, 09:51 PM

Maximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaximus Dowieus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
Congrats to all palace fans, lady luck was very much on your side today.

JC no he shouldnt, I couldnt go today as I am on call for work and watched it on TV, and if you were at the game, when you watch on TV you will see it (assuming you mean Murrays dive for the pen (which it was).

I will admit Dunk mis-timed his challenge and caught the player having had a poor first touch, Bolassie had put the ball quite a way in front of himself when he was caught, though the ref was within the rules to send him off...... game effectively over.

It looked like Buckley was shoved in the back though he did make a meal of going over.

First goal, great finish by Murray, quality goal, but it wasn't a corner..... it looked like one from open play, my first rwaction was it was a corner..... but on the slo mo, Kuschak went to punch it and missed with no contact and the ball hit ramage before you were awarded the corner.

Second, as above, Murray tried to go around Kuschak who was face down with BOTH his arms tucked in, he didnt attempt to go for it with his hands, Murray flailed his right leg towards Kuschak already on his way down.

Third was a penalty, Greer shoved your player.

Bollasie was class today and Bruno who has been superb all season looked amateur today against him.

The result goes down in history as 3-0, but unlike your deserved 1-3 at the Amex where you won on merit without any contention, today, by our own stupidity we were down to 10 inside 10 mins making it nigh on impossible and 2 of your goals came as a result of poor decisions by the officials.

Thats not sour grapes, the better team by far on the day won the match
No 'luck' mate. Predictable comment that. Just a highly professional and complete performance running right through our team. We weren't at our best today, probably better performances at Leicester and at home to Blackburn.
We are just extremely positive, get at the opposition and scare the sh*t out of them. Still to give you credit after a long diatribe you finally got to the truth in your final sentence.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:53 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Congratulations on the win. Contest was gone with the red card. Shame really, all the hype leading up to it and ruined within minutes of kick off. I can't imagine many of you would have wanted it any other way, but wouldn't you rather have had a 3-0 win with 11 against 11 for 90 minutes?
Wouldn't have cared if you fielded Gully's girls
Old 01-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Congratulations on the win. Contest was gone with the red card. Shame really, all the hype leading up to it and ruined within minutes of kick off. I can't imagine many of you would have wanted it any other way, but wouldn't you rather have had a 3-0 win with 11 against 11 for 90 minutes?
Hey Botty how are you fella?
Yeah I'd have liked it to have been 11 V 11 but I'll take the way it turned out
But I do think the way you play is made for us we're to strong in the middle of the park for you and have the better forward line....
But we'll see when we pop down to pick up customary 3 points at the Amex if Dunk learns to control a ball and not dive in....

But for now this has made my birthday
Old 01-12-2012, 11:30 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Will Dunk try and kick the jury? I hope he has a better defence team.

Last edited by Pidster; 01-12-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:43 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I'd be embarrassed to be a Brighton fan tonight. Most teams defend in two banks of 4 when they go down to ten men but at points you had a backline of 6 with the rest acting as defensive midfielders. No pressing, nothing. We weren't even that good compared to other games recently. The sending off may well have changed the game but if your team has dirty ***** like that then that's what you get
Old 02-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Scarfer army

GeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Keep reading Brighton fans think it was all over as soon as the red card came out. What rubbish. Forest had enough about them to nick a draw at Selhurst earlier this season in similar circumstances. We absolutely battered them but it was hardly a forgone conclusion and they got a 1-1 from it, after going behind too.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Bruno was awful. Just comically bad. From how the Brighton fans have been bigging him up I was expecting someone genuinely good, or at least competent, but he was absolute gash.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:00 AM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Bruno was awful. Just comically bad. From how the Brighton fans have been bigging him up I was expecting someone genuinely good, or at least competent, but he was absolute gash.
We've been told that he's faced Messi and Ronaldo before - has anyone actually reported on how he fared against them? Because he couldn't cope with Yannick Bolasie at all, so I dread to think how he dealt with them.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:12 AM

DHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Congrats to all palace fans, lady luck was very much on your side today.

JC no he shouldnt, I couldnt go today as I am on call for work and watched it on TV, and if you were at the game, when you watch on TV you will see it (assuming you mean Murrays dive for the pen (which it was).

I will admit Dunk mis-timed his challenge and caught the player having had a poor first touch, Bolassie had put the ball quite a way in front of himself when he was caught, though the ref was within the rules to send him off...... game effectively over.

It looked like Buckley was shoved in the back though he did make a meal of going over.

First goal, great finish by Murray, quality goal, but it wasn't a corner..... it looked like one from open play, my first rwaction was it was a corner..... but on the slo mo, Kuschak went to punch it and missed with no contact and the ball hit ramage before you were awarded the corner.

Second, as above, Murray tried to go around Kuschak who was face down with BOTH his arms tucked in, he didnt attempt to go for it with his hands, Murray flailed his right leg towards Kuschak already on his way down.

Third was a penalty, Greer shoved your player.

Bollasie was class today and Bruno who has been superb all season looked amateur today against him.

The result goes down in history as 3-0, but unlike your deserved 1-3 at the Amex where you won on merit without any contention, today, by our own stupidity we were down to 10 inside 10 mins making it nigh on impossible and 2 of your goals came as a result of poor decisions by the officials.

Thats not sour grapes, the better team by far on the day won the match
The last line of this post appears to contradict EVERYTHING else said in the post bar the comment about Bolasie, you appear to be trying to find excuses for everything that your team did wrong today. My personal favourite is "Bolassie had put the ball quite a way in front of himself", he was through on goal.

And with regards to the first penalty, it doesn't matter whether Kuszczak (learn to spell) meant to get the ball or not, or whether he tackled Murray with his hands or his head, it was a penalty. Plenty of players go for the ball and miss it, that doesn't make it a fair tackle. If he puts himself in the way, he risks giving away a foul.

I have a lot of time for the first two Br*ghton posters on here, Botty and Fur Cough (I think). Botty didn't appear sour - although in answer to your question, I couldn't care less if you had 10 or 11 on the pitch - and Fur Cough acknowledged Murray's class, which is big of him when Glen has outgrown his previous club and is now far too good for them.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:13 AM

DHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K
I'd be embarrassed to be a Brighton fan tonight. Most teams defend in two banks of 4 when they go down to ten men but at points you had a backline of 6 with the rest acting as defensive midfielders. No pressing, nothing. We weren't even that good compared to other games recently. The sending off may well have changed the game but if your team has dirty ***** like that then that's what you get
Quite, Dean Hammond came across as nothing but a petulant thug.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:06 AM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
no arguments.... 2nd pen was clear cut, Greer shoved your player... why didn't Murray take it, didn't want to score a hatrick against his first love?
Murray takes a diabolical second penalty. Watch any game where he's scored 2 pens (Cardiff aside), after the first he seems caught in two minds about whether to put it the same side or change it, and Grarvan is an excellent pen taker.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:38 AM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
In answer to Botties question, I think I would have preferred 11 v 11, providing we won 6-0.
As for we hate palace, what a mug, does he know the laws of the game? Murray took the ball past Kusczak, Kusczak made illegal contact, therefore penalty. The fact Murray went down the way he was taught to (at Brighton), just helped the ref with the decision.
We hate palace should stick to talking about attendances! Although, many more performances like that will stop the jcm's going to the Gaymex.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:09 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
The laughable thing about all this is that their fans just wouldn't listen.We have told them enough on here that Zaha is important but we have other attacking options.We are a decent team,top 2 maybe,not but surely the play-offs are well within reach.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Loyal supporter

Eagles55 has found the source of gravityEagles55 has found the source of gravityEagles55 has found the source of gravityEagles55 has found the source of gravityEagles55 has found the source of gravityEagles55 has found the source of gravityEagles55 has found the source of gravityEagles55 has found the source of gravityEagles55 has found the source of gravityEagles55 has found the source of gravityEagles55 has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Yes, I would have preferred to have seen the Weed beaten 3 (or more) - 0 with 11 against 11. Unfortunately you decided to play by your own rules and not those laid down by the home and international football associations.

Time to grow up.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Why are some Brighton fans still upset with Palace for Dunk getting sent off, rather than with the hybrid donkeynonce himself?

Fact is, even during the short amount of time that the useless clogger managed to stay on the pitch, we were all over them. He'd already practically shit himself and gifted a pass in front of his penalty area that he was lucky to get away with. The sending off was also as a result of rabbit in the headlights, soiling underwear defending.

Teams are reduced to ten men all the time. Some capitulate. They tend to be ones with no backbone, discipline and desire. Others regroup, show some balls and make the best of a bad situation. Palace should have comfortably beaten Millwall a couple of months back. Shit happens. Hell, even a Shit Mullery-esque Palace team beat Middlesbrough 1-0 with ten men, a feat which rarely happened even with 11.

So please, shut the **** up, accept your beating, and if you do have any quibbles, address them to the man responsible for the shambolic, ill disciplined, gutless performance of your team - Gus Poyet.