Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 02-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Betting Masters CLC 11

BM CLC (Champions league cup) is a longer version of the monthly BBS betting masters..running from January to May..

Previous winners:
Champions league winner 06/07: Ian Hart
Champions league winner 07/08-1: Finbar
Champions league winner 07/08-2: Jim Cannons Moustache
Champions league winner 2009: Finbar
Champions league winner 2010: Jim Cannons Moustache
Champions league winner 10/11-1: kayjay
Champions league winner 10/11-2: Finbar
Champions league winner 11/12-CH8: StuNick
Champions league winner 11/12-2: CLC9: NO1FAN
Champions league winner 12/13, CLC10: Swanny32

UEFA Cup winner 06/07: Gav The Hamster
UEFA Cup winner 07/08-1: Gav The Hamster
UEFA Cup winner 07/08-2: Tor
UEFA Cup winner 2009: Funk Butter
UEFA Cup winner 2010: Funk Butter
UEFA Cup winner 10/11-1: Funk Butter
UEFA Cup winner 10/11-2: StuNick
UEFA Cup winner 11/12-CH8: housey100
UEFA Cup winner 11/12-2-CLC9: Ian Hart
UEFA Cup winner 12/13, CLC10: JamTheEagle

Standings

Group A
1) Finbar 5:4-1: 689.2: 12.points
----------------------------------------
2) richj363 5:3-2: 534: 9.points
3) JamtheEagle 5:2-3: 485.3: 6.points
4) Bellyman 5:1-4: 310.8: 3.points

Group B
1) Swanny32 5:3-2: 676.4: 9.points
2) 3 Beers at HT 5:3-2: 628.8: 9.points
3) Wardy91 5:2-3: 648.2: 6.points
4) Little Fozzie 5:2-3: 544.7: 6.points

Group C
1) Funk Butter 5:4-1: 1213.6: 12.points
2) housey100 5:2-3: 819.4: 6.points
3) Stigma 5:2-3: 773: 6.points
4) ardeo 5:2-3: 645.3: 6.points

Group D
1) Louis 5:4-1: 1426.1: 12.points
2) si1965 5:3-2: 673.9: 9.points
3) srs9jps 5:2-3: 850.9: 6.points
4) StuNick 5:1-4: 606: 3.points

Group E
1) Gooders 5:4-1: 1121.4: 12.points
2) gjohnk 5:4-1: 766.6: 12.points
3) scoopster 5:2-3: 586.4: 6.points
4) Flat Noodle 5:0-5: 255.8: 0.points

Proposed schedule (depending on the number of participants).
1.stage:
Round 1 (weeks:2/3):match 1
Round 2 (4/5): match 2
Round 3 (6/7): match 3
Round 4 (8/9): Match 4
Round 5 (10/11): Match 5
Round 6 (12/13): Match 6

2.stage: (14/15): 8 teams
3. stage: (16/17): 4 teams
4. Stage: (18/19): 2 teams

Part 2 of the BM CLC 12/13 will go from January 2013 to May 2013.

15 bets pr match (2 weeks pr match).

Two matches against each-other. Home/away rule; Away teams bets have to finish before midnight on Saturday night.

Minimum odds limit 1.2.

We are mainly using BM rules, that means for example that;

Scoring consists of total winnings and is inclusive of 10 point stake i.e. someone bets on a 6/4 horse and it wins their score becomes 25 (15 points profits plus the 10 pt stake) There is no score for any bets not used. Losing bets are scored as zero, not -10.
Any bet from an exchange bookie will have a 4% commission (on the winnings), if nothing else is explicitly stated in the post.

Players must quote where they're getting their prices.

After a bet has been posted up, one is not allowed to edit it..

In-play betting is not allowed. With exception for events that goes over several days; For example after 2nd round of a golf tournament has been completed or before play starts on the final day of test cricket.

The contestants will be seeded for the group draw (based on overall performances in all BM 2012 competitions).

For a bet to be valid, it must be placed before the published start time.

Remember fair play. Duplicating you’re opponents bets are not allowed.

The bets must be possible to do in real life.
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0

Last edited by Stigma; 21-03-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:37 PM
infiltrator

StuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Yep I'm In, New Year and New CL Comp
Old 02-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFunk Butter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in. I guess it will be just me and StuNick for the title then?
Old 02-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well I want a word in as well;-)
Old 02-01-2013, 05:23 PM

Louis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And me of course ...
Old 02-01-2013, 06:10 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Defending champ clocking in!

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 17

Living for Sundays.......GAMEDAY! FLY EAGLES FLY!
Old 02-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine3 Beers at HT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 02-01-2013, 08:52 PM

Little Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittle Fozzie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 03-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in!

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 03-01-2013, 10:25 AM
infiltrator

StuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerStuNick ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
You can add Finbar to the list too
Old 03-01-2013, 10:31 AM

richj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichj363 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Go on then !!

Co-commisioner NFL League 2
Old 03-01-2013, 10:31 AM

Finbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againFinbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againFinbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againFinbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againFinbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againFinbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againFinbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againFinbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againFinbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againFinbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againFinbar lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
You don't know that StuNick...

Oh ok then
Old 03-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluessi1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluessi1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluessi1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluessi1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluessi1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluessi1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluessi1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluessi1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluessi1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluessi1965 is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blues
Count me in as well
Old 03-01-2013, 11:07 AM
So I says to Mabel I says

JamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 03-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Good stuff guys..up to 12 contestants already then..need 4 more for even numbered groups
Old 03-01-2013, 01:50 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSwanny32 is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
I'm sure Ardeo will join in, I'll drop him a message on FB to let him know sign up is live.

Golf handicap - 17

Old 03-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Xbox Gamertag - Wardinski

Wardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
I'm in

BBS Honours:
BBS Ashes 2010/11 Competition Winner
Old 03-01-2013, 02:00 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
I'm in please sirs

NFL Fantasy Team: - Boston Teabags
NFL Keeper League Team: - NE Hulk Smash

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 03-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
I'm sure Ardeo will join in, I'll drop him a message on FB to let him know sign up is live.
He already joined..post 9
Old 03-01-2013, 03:59 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma
He already joined..post 9
Oh yes, I see.......can I be in his group please.....easy win.

Golf handicap - 17