Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Neil Warnock: I hope Palace are promoted

Little bit about us in this article: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-03-2013, 12:57 PM

Selhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behindSelhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behindSelhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behindSelhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behindSelhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behindSelhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behindSelhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behindSelhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behindSelhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behindSelhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behindSelhurst-CPFC will leave the TV and the radio behind
Deserves a good reception tomorrow.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:57 PM
on the up

JAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJAS78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No hard feelings from me anymore.

Though it would be nice to give him and leeds a good hiding.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:58 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
so do I tbh
I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:59 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have to say, he's been pretty consistent in his praise of our club since he left. I certainly don't bear him any ill will. It was fun when he was managing us, and a bit of a shame it ended the way it did.
I don't think Jordan was particularly honest with him, and I suspect our fall from grace came as a bit of a shock to the manager.
He's entertaining, like Holloway, in a modern game that has far too few real characters.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:06 PM

kevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningkevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningkevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningkevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningkevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningkevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningkevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningkevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningkevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningkevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningkevb would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I have no ill will for the guy. Was never my first choice to be a manager of the club but he won me over.

Pity he went in the circumstances he did - I would have preferred a bit more openess from all sides - but what is done is done.

Just want us to stuff Leeds though......
Old 08-03-2013, 01:07 PM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawncpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawncpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawncpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawncpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawncpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawncpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawncpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawncpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawncpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawncpfc4ever lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Hope he doesn't get a bad reception.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Emancipated

TheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like Neil, but he is full of shit.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScrumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4ever
Hope he doesn't get a bad reception.
I think he'll get a round of applause
Old 08-03-2013, 01:14 PM

chav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechav_hater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One of those, like Bruce, where I was furious at the time but have now gotten over it. He did a good job whilst here and I'd not be surprised if SJ ****ed him about at crunch time.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Palace Addict

trufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetrufan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I agree with him. I also hope Palace are promoted.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:18 PM

david sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavid sylvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJudge
This ^^^^^
Old 08-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Johnny Cash + Jake Bugg

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tbh, never really jumped on the 'lets all hate warnock' bandwagon anyway. Cheers Neil!
Old 08-03-2013, 01:19 PM
South London & Proud

Nelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJudge
This.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethehalifaxman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tbf he hasn't spoken ill of sj other than he was angry the club was put in administration as it was just down to short run cashflow problems (apparently). Sj also never spoke a bad word about Warnock in his book either. It was a shame that they didn't get a chance to see out the season without the sale of Moses or fonte who knows what would have happened. I suppose the administration resulted in the main problem Jordan faced being fixed which was not owning the ground.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:21 PM

Aaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No point taking this article seriously. Neil never tells the truth.

Worse than Dougie and Bruce in my eyes. He left us at our real low and it appeared he was more keen on us going bust so he could take our players.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:27 PM

cockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Usual pre-match deflection tactics from Colin.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:31 PM
Whaaaaaaaat!

wholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewholethedougin! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc
No point taking this article seriously. Neil never tells the truth.

Worse than Dougie and Bruce in my eyes. He left us at our real low and it appeared he was more keen on us going bust so he could take our players.
Warnock was traded as an asset. He didn't just leave. We got quite a bit of cash for him, which helped us at the time.

A little short sighted in my view.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:33 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
Tbf he hasn't spoken ill of sj other than he was angry the club was put in administration as it was just down to short run cashflow problems (apparently). Sj also never spoke a bad word about Warnock in his book either. It was a shame that they didn't get a chance to see out the season without the sale of Moses or fonte who knows what would have happened. I suppose the administration resulted in the main problem Jordan faced being fixed which was not owning the ground.
Jordan going was one of the best things to ever happen to Palace, in hindsight.

Decent team, decent owners and the ground and club reunited. Jordan has to be thanked for the academy, but I'm glad he's gone.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJordan's Jacket : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Funny that, I really hope that Leeds don't get promoted