Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-03-2013, 12:12 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Crystal Palace 2-2 Leeds United Live Com & Updates

Every game is getting bigger and bigger let's hope Ian wins the mind games over Neil and the players win on the pitch.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1659419/Photo%2017-11-2012%2013%2042%2028.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-03-2013, 12:34 AM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Come On Palace.

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
We'll win.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 09-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Come on you EAGLES!!
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0
Old 09-03-2013, 12:41 AM

RH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital ORH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital ORH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital ORH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital ORH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital ORH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital ORH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital ORH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital ORH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital ORH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital ORH11Eagle is going overboard, with a capital O
Good feeling about this one, mainly because we're at home! COYP!
Old 09-03-2013, 12:58 AM

cranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecranesparkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There was I thinking it was Leeds United
Old 09-03-2013, 01:10 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrumie Allan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle
There was I thinking it was Leeds United
Pedantic or what! Is that better?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1659419/Photo%2017-11-2012%2013%2042%2028.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-03-2013, 01:23 AM

jimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsjimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsjimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsjimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsjimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsjimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsjimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsjimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsjimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsjimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsjimjams has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Looking forward to this as my friend is a Leeds supporter. Hope to have bragging rights at 5 p.m. tomorrow! Featured match on the Football League show too
Old 09-03-2013, 01:24 AM

carter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecarter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Keep a clean sheet and we'll win
Old 09-03-2013, 01:46 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oh yeah... forgot all about the Colin factor.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:59 AM

TheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
live streaming anywhere?
Old 09-03-2013, 02:08 AM

Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:08 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be streaming from work
Old 09-03-2013, 02:20 AM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer
live streaming anywhere?
Streams will be posted on the link below about 1hr before kickoff:

Old 09-03-2013, 02:20 AM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRuss_uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
COYP!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:28 AM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJaserob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
COYE!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:33 AM

Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Sp1Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
COYP
Old 09-03-2013, 02:37 AM

Sakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Let's hold serve for another win at home.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Vermontster

mrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrgins came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
3pts please!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher 1907-1973

...and John Terry scores with a beautiful header and has probably, singlehandedly, secured Crystal Palace,s first survival in the British Premier League!

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 09-03-2013, 04:22 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHedgehog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
I'm going for this one!