Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-03-2013, 02:15 AM

JFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace on TV in Koh Samui

i know its a long shot....but any other Palace fans in koh samui for the game tonight?

Would prefer some support whilst I am arguing with a bar manager to turn on Palace instead of some meaningless premiersh*te match.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:33 AM

tomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fartomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fartomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fartomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fartomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fartomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fartomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fartomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fartomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fartomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fartomario stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Would love to be on Samui, but the guy at the islander always put on the Palace games for me in the past, even though he is an afc wimbledon fan.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:21 AM
No Self Control

catty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecatty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
CPFC-with-the-euro-sign-as-the-first-C-which-I-can-never-find-on-this-keyboard is over there at the moment. I have mentioned the thread to him on facebook.

The Poster Boy
Old 09-03-2013, 12:49 PM

cockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFIVienna
i know its a long shot....but any other Palace fans in koh samui for the game tonight?

Would prefer some support whilst I am arguing with a bar manager to turn on Palace instead of some meaningless premiersh*te match.
What a nice problem to have! I'm envious

Last edited by cockles; 09-03-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:23 PM

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in KS for 2 weeks in april for my honeymoon so if you find anywhere let me know pls!! Sure I can sneak off for a couple of hours without getting noticed...maybe
Old 10-03-2013, 12:38 PM

JFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEagle
I'm in KS for 2 weeks in april for my honeymoon so if you find anywhere let me know pls!! Sure I can sneak off for a couple of hours without getting noticed...maybe
Nate,

Which hotel are you staying at? If you are near Lamai beach I can confirm that the Shamrock pub on Lamai beach has GMM which is the channel you need for Championship games. The owner put the match on for me last night, along with 2 prem games and the rugby so he can definitely show at least 4 channels at once on the 8 plus screens he has.

No other Palace or Leeds fans.

If you are nearer Chewang then Tomario has advised above that the Islander will show the championship games.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:29 PM

pfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses grow
i am in samui for the forseable future. international bar on soi mango show the palace games as does the premier bar in ban rak should get the brighton game on in one of these two bars no problem. popped to lamai on saturday night to watch the boxing so missed the live game
Old 11-03-2013, 11:37 PM

pfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses growpfc knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFIVienna
Nate,

Which hotel are you staying at? If you are near Lamai beach I can confirm that the Shamrock pub on Lamai beach has GMM which is the channel you need for Championship games. The owner put the match on for me last night, along with 2 prem games and the rugby so he can definitely show at least 4 channels at once on the 8 plus screens he has.

No other Palace or Leeds fans.

If you are nearer Chewang then Tomario has advised above that the Islander will show the championship games.
d

amn was in lamai on saturday and the boxing was cancelled so would have popped over to watch the game.

palace brighton this weekend if you fancy it? playing golf in the afternoon but should be done by 6.

0901524532 is my number but need to get new phone as lost it on sunday
Old 12-03-2013, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfc
d

amn was in lamai on saturday and the boxing was cancelled so would have popped over to watch the game.

palace brighton this weekend if you fancy it? playing golf in the afternoon but should be done by 6.

0901524532 is my number but need to get new phone as lost it on sunday
Pity I missed you on Saturday as would have been good to watch the game with another Palace supporter. I should have posted earlier in the week.

I am back in Macau now so will have to stream the Palace match.

We had a great time in Samui, much prefer it to Phuket, Pattaya etc. I will be over again in September and will contact you then if Palace are on.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:56 AM

NY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepNY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepNY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepNY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepNY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepNY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepNY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepNY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepNY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepNY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepNY...Eagle lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Live in NY. Any streams I can watch the game Brighton v Palace ?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:07 AM
Having an off day

Ferris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFerris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFerris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFerris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFerris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFerris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFerris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFerris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFerris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFerris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkFerris Bueller sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Unless anything changes in the next few days it is highly unlikely that the game will be available to stream anywhere. It is not scheduled to be televised anywhere in the world unless you are sitting in Selhurst Park. I'm following the beamback thread on the Questions to CPFC2010 forum hoping that they can post the full game on Palace Player immediately after it airs. If they are able to do this, I will avoid the score then watch the full game on tape delay.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:15 AM

cockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller
Unless anything changes in the next few days it is highly unlikely that the game will be available to stream anywhere. It is not scheduled to be televised anywhere in the world unless you are sitting in Selhurst Park. I'm following the beamback thread on the Questions to CPFC2010 forum hoping that they can post the full game on Palace Player immediately after it airs. If they are able to do this, I will avoid the score then watch the full game on tape delay.
I think they have to wait 24hrs at least. It's in the deal to give the highlights shows (eg BBC) the chance to be able to air 1st.