Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:17 AM
H8 Brighton

Jimbocpfc belongs to OllieJimbocpfc belongs to OllieJimbocpfc belongs to OllieJimbocpfc belongs to OllieJimbocpfc belongs to OllieJimbocpfc belongs to OllieJimbocpfc belongs to OllieJimbocpfc belongs to OllieJimbocpfc belongs to OllieJimbocpfc belongs to OllieJimbocpfc belongs to Ollie
Spare needed for Leeds!

Anyone with a spare ticket in the Arthur today? Please let me know ta

JOHN BOSTOCK walks on water...everybody knows that dog shit floats!
Old 09-03-2013, 09:39 AM

nellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 09-03-2013, 09:54 AM

flying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we follow
I've a spare in the Holmesdale Upper today. If anyone is interested then please PM me. 15. I'd meet you at the ground 14:30.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:22 AM

nellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenellis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Crystal Palace FC@Official_CPFCTicket Update: Croydon Advertiser Stand sold out - Main Stand and Holmesdale both limited availability but 1,000 left in Arthur Wait Stand.

Looks like it's gonna be a big one!

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 09-03-2013, 10:54 AM

racehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Box office sales only now , So need to get there early to avoid the queues.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:06 AM

doof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fardoof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fardoof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fardoof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fardoof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fardoof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fardoof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fardoof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fardoof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fardoof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fardoof stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
I have a spare for Upper holmesdale too if anyone is interested
Old 09-03-2013, 11:11 AM

racehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineracehorse-80s : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone have a spare kids ticket in the family areas ?

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 09-03-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:25 PM

Howdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHowdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHowdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHowdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHowdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHowdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHowdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHowdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHowdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHowdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHowdy Dudey was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
got a spare kids st in the lower holmesdale block c if needed or if someone wants to upgrade 10 quid pm if needed
Old 09-03-2013, 12:46 PM

flying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we followflying_eagle is someone we follow, we follow, we follow
Quote:
Originally Posted by flying_eagle
I've a spare in the Holmesdale Upper today. If anyone is interested then please PM me. 15. I'd meet you at the ground 14:30.

Ticket has gone.