Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 09-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Everton v Wigan

Quite a spell of football by Wigan
Old 09-03-2013, 12:21 PM
So I says to Mabel I says

JamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
that third was sublime!
Old 09-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebradpitt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Everton fans booing and walking out after 35 min, pretty fickle!
Old 09-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Sir Tony of Newport

TheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheMexicanHorse came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
3 in 3 mins.

Madness.

'Anyone voting for Pulis ought to be ashamed, a f*cking dinosaur in football.'

'Would prefer a manager who adopts a pressing game. Not a hoofball merchant intent on kicking the opposition off the park.'

'still bad thoughts, don't want him, dont like his attitude, dont like the style he plays, we can do better, not for me in a million years'
Old 09-03-2013, 12:24 PM

Sceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSceagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That was fun.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wigan do this sometimes. If they're allowed to play they can beat anyone in England. Everton players should have a good look at themselves though, don't know if it was arrogance but they embarassed themselves first half
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I just posted on a memory lane thread that I muted the telly when the score was 0-0 to take a quick look at a 1990 semi final clip posted on that forum....then looked up a few minutes later to see it was suddenly 3-0 and I'd missed all the goals I could have only looked away for a couple of minutes at most, did the Everton players all pop off for a cuppa or something?
Old 09-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Oh No!

AJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAJ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wigan have never got into the semis in the FA Cup before today.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Lurker

sirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesirdougie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSEAT EAGLE
I just posted on a memory lane thread that I muted the telly when the score was 0-0 to take a quick look at a 1990 semi final clip posted on that forum....then looked up a few minutes later to see it was suddenly 3-0 and I'd missed all the goals I could have only looked away for a couple of minutes at most, did the Everton players all pop off for a cuppa or something?
The missus muted it for five minutes as well to make a phone call... but luckily I was still watching
Old 09-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Oxo Pulisment!

Latvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pretty crap fans as stated. Always thought they were made of sterner stuff than that. Like Newcastle for example, must be a media myth.

Fair play to Wigan, Kone is a good buy for my dream team
Old 09-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wow, they booed Fellaini off like that? Like to think that if someone like Murray had a poor game that the CPFC crowd wouldn't go that OTT
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Ex-manager

1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What terrible support, how the **** is that going to help?

1969, 1979, 1989, 1994, 1997, 2004, 2013!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Oxo Pulisment!

Latvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLatvian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Weren't they booing the fact that Gibson is more defensive than Fellani?
Old 09-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Adult Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian
Weren't they booing the fact that Gibson is more defensive than Fellani?
Wouldn't you then boo the player as he came on? They mildly applauded Gibson on but booed Fellaini as he departed like he was Rooney! Judging by how he ran down the tunnel I think he thought it was for him
Old 09-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Ex-manager

1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine1_Neil_Warnock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yeah Gibson got a big cheer when announced, it was definitely against the player.

1969, 1979, 1989, 1994, 1997, 2004, 2013!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Big Member

greybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegreybot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tuned in at half time. FML

Speaking words of wisdom, RickyB ....
Old 09-03-2013, 01:31 PM
Oxo Pulisment!

Didn't hear the big cheer but either way, you don't need booing at that stage in a cup campaign. Most of the big sides have gone for it this year and still you have Millwall, Blackburn, Wigan and Barnsley in with a shout.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:35 PM
SE25 & Proud in SE9

sir_minty belongs to Olliesir_minty belongs to Olliesir_minty belongs to Olliesir_minty belongs to Olliesir_minty belongs to Olliesir_minty belongs to Olliesir_minty belongs to Olliesir_minty belongs to Olliesir_minty belongs to Olliesir_minty belongs to Olliesir_minty belongs to Ollie
Another group copying we love you
Old 09-03-2013, 02:51 PM
jft39

west country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest country boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_minty
Another group copying we love you
Like Palace, you mean?
Old 15-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTypical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTypical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTypical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTypical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTypical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTypical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTypical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTypical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTypical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTypical Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy
Like Palace, you mean?
Yes, but we copied it first.
You can read my body but you'll never read my books