Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Star Wars Battlefront (Formerly Battlefront III)

This is probably a wishful thinking thread, but:
Quote:
Star Wars: First Assault is a downloadable multiplayer shooter that was originally slated for release this spring. The game supports up to 16 players—one eight-person team of rebels and one eight-person team of Stormtroopers—as they face off on Star Wars worlds like Bespin and Tatooine.

And according to one person familiar with the project, First Assault is "step zero" to the heavily-rumored, highly-anticipated Star Wars: Battlefront III. If First Assault sells well—assuming it is released at all—the third Battlefront could be next.

The story of Star Wars: Battlefront III is long and well-documented. Commissioned as the third game in the Battlefront shooter series, Battlefront III has bounced from developer to developer over the past few years. Although LucasArts has yet to officially announce the game, leaked footage and images show what could have been, and development studio Free Radical has claimed the game was 99% finished when LucasArts killed it.

Star Wars: First Assault, our source says, would lead up to Battlefront III. This new Battlefront would use nothing from the Battlefront III that has already been in production at studios like Free Radical and Slant Six, our source says. Instead, LucasArts would build Battlefront III based on code from First Assault.

But Star Wars: First Assault may never actually make it out of the studio.

Last September, when executives at LucasFilm—the parent company of LucasArts—found out that Disney had signed an agreement to purchase the company, things got murky. LucasFilm froze all hiring and new game announcements, our source says. They had planned to announce First Assault and launch a closed beta by the end of September—which explains the Xbox listing leak on October 1—and First Assault was supposed to be out this spring.

So since September, employees at LucasArts have been working on the game with no knowledge as to whether or not it will actually come out. According to our source, LucasArts is "bleeding talent" as employees wait to see what executives at Disney and LucasFilm want to do with First Assault and other games the studio is working on.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 05-08-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:52 PM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still playing Battlefront 2 online - great game.
3 looks even better
Old 12-03-2013, 11:14 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Rumours are that Disney will can this and 1313. Apparently to concentrate on 'mobile and social' games, whatever that is.
Old 13-03-2013, 06:51 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another 1st person shooter... Star Wars or not, I find it very hard to get excited by the genre any more
Old 13-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
OMG, i'd jizz if this came out.

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:50 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot
Rumours are that Disney will can this and 1313. Apparently to concentrate on 'mobile and social' games, whatever that is.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-04-2013, 08:17 AM

Eagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
Heard this news the other day. F*****g ridiculous in my opinion. Battlefront 2 was the best 3rd person shooter I've ever played; bringing a newer version of it to the current console generation would have only improved the experience ( I never had my ps2 online so never got to play online multiplayer) and would have flown off the shelves given the popularity of 3rd person shooters and shooters in general.

There goes another great title, at least we'll still get another call of duty that's the same as the previous 4 later this year...
Old 05-04-2013, 10:11 AM
Fifa Fanatic

EagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot
Mobile and online games/facebook basically. Which is sad.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 01-08-2013, 12:51 AM
Panty Organizer

Well, I guess we can wait a little bit longer. Will be Summer of 2015 before this comes out.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Banned by Moderators

punishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screenpunishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screenpunishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screenpunishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screenpunishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screenpunishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screenpunishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screenpunishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screenpunishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screenpunishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screenpunishmentgirl has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Nice pictures.I like this.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Kill it mods

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 29-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Star Wars: Battlefront fans who are sticklers when it comes to official lore can breathe a sigh of relief this morning. The upcoming story for EA's planned Star Wars: Battlefront reboot will be part of the official Star Wars canon, says Lucasfilm, but all prior games are no longer considered part of the Star Wars universe.

"Star Wars: Battlefront will most likely come out around the same time the Star Wars movies start to come out, probably in the summer of '15," Jorgensen told investors last year. Since then, J.J. Abrams' new Star Wars film has been pushed to December 18, 2015, so fans should be anticipating a late November/early December release date for Star Wars: Battlefront.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
We’re thrilled to share that Star Wars Battlefront will be taking part in Star Wars™ Celebration next month in Anaheim, CA from April 16-19. We could not think of a better or more appropriate place to debut the game officially for the first time than the premier event that celebrates the Star Wars universe and the legions of fans who have fallen in love with it.
Fingers crossed. I've got the original Battlefront on Steam, but it just crashes way too much.
Old 14-04-2015, 07:00 AM

Eagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
About bloody time! how long has it been since Battlefront II was released? It's got a lot to live up to; those previous games were brilliant and so much fun.
Old 17-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Today as part of the Star Wars Celebration, publisher EA released a trailer for their upcoming take on Battlefront, which is developed by DICE (best known for Battlefield) and will be released on November 17 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.

This new incarnation of the classic Star Wars series will be multiplayer-heavy—there’s no campaign—and it’ll support up to 40 players at once. It’s set during the original trilogy and will feature Rebel vs. Empire battles on Hoth, Tattooine, and other planets including Jakku, a new desert world that’ll be introduced in Episode VII: The Force Awakens later this year.

The Jakku level will be free downloadable content, which is awesome. People who pre-order Battlefront will get it on December 1, while everyone else can play it starting December 8. The seventh Star Wars film will be in theaters on December 18.
Old 17-04-2015, 06:54 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will be upgrading my PC for this bad boy.
Old 15-06-2015, 09:14 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 15-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking superb so far
Old 16-06-2015, 12:52 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not really my type of game... but that looks very good