Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:25 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Gameplay is gonna be coming in hot and heavy the next few days:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
This guy looks dope:

Quote:
The bundle also includes Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition, as well as a digital voucher to download four classic Star Wars titles – Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars Bounty Hunter – playable for the first time on PS4, and sporting enhanced graphics and Trophy support.
Old 17-08-2015, 09:09 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
the console looks awesome. not sure about the controller.
Old 17-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
the console looks awesome. not sure about the controller.
Old 17-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
that looks better than the other picture for some reason!
Old 01-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Coming early October to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and on Origin for PC, the Star Wars Battlefront Beta* is a technical test and will feature Walker Assault on Hoth, a 40-player multiplayer battle featuring Rebels and the Empire. Walker Assault will also give you the chance to play as two of the most iconic characters in the Star Wars™ universe: Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. The Beta will also feature our Survival Mission on Tatooine, where you and a Rebel friend must fight back waves of Imperial forces.

In addition to those two modes, we are excited to reveal a brand-new mode that will be available in the Beta, Drop Zone. We’ll be sharing more details on Drop Zone in the weeks ahead.
Old 17-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Panty Organizer

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
So... How about that beta news? Yes, we have a beta incoming and the final date will be announced as soon as we have the final details locked in. For now, I can tell you this: the beta will consist of both our offline and online modes including co-op and split-screen co-op, and it will take place on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and via Origin for PC, so we have you covered regardless of your next generation platform of choice.
I assume that everyone includes people that haven't preordered the game.
Old 17-09-2015, 07:30 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really looking forward to this. Wouldn't mind the deluxe version the yanks are getting- comes with a Han Solo fridge.
This, Uncharted collection and Fallout 4 and that's the rest of my gaming year sorted.
Old 17-09-2015, 08:02 PM

Mark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wrong thread.

Last edited by Mark_cpfc; 17-09-2015 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
When is the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?

The Star Wars Battlefront Beta and Companion will be available on October 8 and will end on October 12. The Beta and Companion is open to players around the world, so everyone will get a chance to live out their Star Wars battle fantasies.

Where can I find the Beta?

For PlayStation 4, the Beta will be available in the PSN Store. For Xbox One, players can find it in the Xbox Live Marketplace. On Origin for PC, it will be under the Demo & Betas section of the Origin store.

How big will the Beta download be?

On PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the download will be around 7GB. On Origin for PC, the download will be close to 11GB.

Can I pre-load the Beta?

You can pre-load the Beta on Origin for PC beginning at 1am PT/10am CET on Wednesday, October 7th. Check To view the link you have to Register or Login on October 7th at 1am PT to start your pre-load.
Old 05-10-2015, 09:09 PM
Panty Organizer

They are streaming Battlefront on Twitch and it "looks" amazing. To view the link you have to Register or Login (By looks, I mean the actual graphics. They are just playing a horde mode right now)

Last edited by Funk Butter; 05-10-2015 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Bass Man

cant wait to play the beta this week!
Old 08-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
BETA is a go!

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 08-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Any good?
Old 08-10-2015, 03:37 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Beta's up now.
Old 08-10-2015, 04:11 PM
Bass Man

currently downloading it! Should be online playing for a bit tonight and tomorrow night. If anyone fancies adding me on psn my tag is albanydown.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
If Fischer Price made controllers...

The Battlefront beta is up and running and it's brilliant.
Graphically fantastic and smooth.
Roll on November.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:17 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah. Agreed. I had a quick go last night and it's awesome. Shame I'm rubbish.

Personally, I'm particularly looking forward to the single player mode. Is there going to be a co-op mode?
Old 09-10-2015, 08:31 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Any good?
I'm really enjoying it actually. Visually very impressive! Seems like a mixed response on reddit though: most people complaining that it needs to be more like either Battlefront or Battlefield...

I seem to be in the minority that I actually enjoy there being no class system or squads. Then again I come from a counter strike and straight up FPS background so...
Old 09-10-2015, 09:12 AM
Bass Man

Its so pretty!

Only had time for a couple of matches of each mode last night. For some reason I fared alot better when I was playing as a storm trooper. Really wish the beta included the full air combat mode. All in all though the game plays well. Basically, as im sure everyone knows or expects, its battlefield but with a starwars skin. But thats no bad thing.