Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-10-2015, 09:58 AM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Had two quick games before work this morning, as a massive Star Wars fan, i'm trying to be objective - but it is really pretty.

Seems to be very easy to get shot from ANY direction, like more of a ground dogfight than two teams advancing on one another. Also once you start getting shot, that's you done.

Which can be frustrating if you're a n00b like me. However for Beta testing's sake it runs smoothly, no issues or glitches and shows a lot of promise.

Will definitely be buying when it comes out.

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 09-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT View Post
Had two quick games before work this morning, as a massive Star Wars fan, i'm trying to be objective - but it is really pretty.

Seems to be very easy to get shot from ANY direction, like more of a ground dogfight than two teams advancing on one another. Also once you start getting shot, that's you done.

Which can be frustrating if you're a n00b like me. However for Beta testing's sake it runs smoothly, no issues or glitches and shows a lot of promise.

Will definitely be buying when it comes out.
Yeah I noticed that too. But also seemed like once you level up you can get sheilds and the like. Also noticed if you crouch and hide in cover you can regenerate your health.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Played some PC last night and I don't really understand some things. Do you have to buy different weapons before every match? I seemed to keep going back to that first rifle even though I bought a newer one. (Both of who's names desert me) And that basic rifle takes 200 bullets to kill somebody. Also, when do you get the jump pack? I feel like a dummy just walking around everywhere to get merc'ed.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:03 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Played some PC last night and I don't really understand some things. Do you have to buy different weapons before every match? I seemed to keep going back to that first rifle even though I bought a newer one. (Both of who's names desert me) And that basic rifle takes 200 bullets to kill somebody. Also, when do you get the jump pack? I feel like a dummy just walking around everywhere to get merc'ed.
Think you only have to choose it once and it is then default, I'm guessing once per faction.

Rank 5 and 2250 points for it.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:31 AM

rossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have to say the graphics are unbelievable. Really loving this game so far. Slowly levelling up. Very enjoyable
Old 15-10-2015, 11:21 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This game has made me actually want to watch all the Star Wars films finally, I've never seen them and am currently half way through Return of the Jedi (watching in the order they were released).

Looking forward to watching the rest of them and then getting the game next month as I was hugely impressed with the Beta test.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 15-10-2015, 11:40 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
This game has made me actually want to watch all the Star Wars films finally, I've never seen them and am currently half way through Return of the Jedi (watching in the order they were released).

Looking forward to watching the rest of them and then getting the game next month as I was hugely impressed with the Beta test.
just stop when you have finished return of the jedi. trust me.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
This is kinda interesting:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-11-2015, 08:38 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Downloading the full game trial now on Xbox One.
Old 17-11-2015, 04:38 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just a word of warning to anyone who is letting their kids play this game. If your child has their own gamertag and subsequently their own EA Account and are under the age of 13, then they won't be able to play online. EA have tightened up on restrictions unfortunately. Had a long phone conversation with their help desk last night and there is no way around it unfortunately, the only thing we could do was to create a new gamertag for my eldest and bend the truth about his date of birth.

Can't play Battlefront online where he's shooting lasers at people who die without a drop of blood being shown but can log in to Call of Duty online easily where he can shoot bullets and spray brains all over the place. Go figure.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 17-11-2015, 04:41 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Battlefront online is just to easy.

Guns all felt the same.

Was fun to play because I kept going on long kill streaks.

Graphics are incredible.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 18-11-2015, 06:16 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My copy has arrives today for Xbox One thanks to Shopto. Just installing now
Old 18-11-2015, 06:57 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Hoping (and the kids are really hoping) that we get it tomorrow. They won't be happy if we get it Friday as it's football training so they won't get to play it till Saturday.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 19-11-2015, 08:27 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
Hoping (and the kids are really hoping) that we get it tomorrow. They won't be happy if we get it Friday as it's football training so they won't get to play it till Saturday.
So...did they??
Old 20-11-2015, 01:06 AM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Loving SW Battlefront - had a good old stink from 9pm - just gone midnight as I have the day off tomorrow. Going to be playing this for a long time I expect.
Old 20-11-2015, 05:33 PM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's a good looking game! That's for sure
Old 20-11-2015, 05:40 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
So...did they??
Nope, didn't turn up yesterday and didn't turn up today but quickly rushed them to Tescos and picked it up in there. Complained to the company I ordered from and they immediately refunded the order so I'm guessing they never sent it out in the first place! Poor form!

Boys having a quick go on it now....seem more excited for football training though which is a good thing I suppose.

Golf handicap - 11
Old 20-11-2015, 08:32 PM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I love flying games and the Fighter Squadron mode with up to 40 pilots in the air is very addictive, so much so that so far it is the only mode that I have played.

It is a stunning game with so much to do and it has amazing graphics and sound.

Fighter Squadron game-play video

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 25-11-2015, 04:30 PM
chemical olympics

humpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehumpo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens