Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Turin

Probably heading there in the summer for a few days.
Anyone been? Any tips?
Ta.
Old 17-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Re enact this;

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-03-2013, 07:12 PM

mavmd is the cheese to my macaronimavmd is the cheese to my macaronimavmd is the cheese to my macaronimavmd is the cheese to my macaronimavmd is the cheese to my macaronimavmd is the cheese to my macaronimavmd is the cheese to my macaronimavmd is the cheese to my macaronimavmd is the cheese to my macaronimavmd is the cheese to my macaronimavmd is the cheese to my macaroni
Biggest Egyptian museum outside Egypt I believe, plus there used to be an English bar there where the locals are easily impressed at pool. I also found it easy to get tickets for the football despite it being thd Turin derby
Old 17-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Alcopop girl from da hood

Seagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
the Shroud of Turin was hilarious
Old 18-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks Maidstoned.
I want to see the car museum and possibly drive on the roof of the Fiat building.

I get the impression it's like an Italian Croydon having a quick look at streetview.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:09 PM

Mallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMallard was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavmd View Post
Biggest Egyptian museum outside Egypt I believe, plus there used to be an English bar there where the locals are easily impressed at pool. I also found it easy to get tickets for the football despite it being thd Turin derby
As I recall the Italian police took quite a liking to you at the ground.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:20 PM
...well, I was in '99...

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Due to visit myself at the end of April - only ever been to the outskirts for a business meeting, so would also welcome any insider info on decent restaurants/bars.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:46 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I stayed at the Marriott in the old Fiat factory a few years ago. Had a look at the test track on the roof - pretty spectacular but you couldn't drive on it back then. Turin is a nice city - lots of recognisable sites from the Italian Job!
Old 06-12-2017, 12:14 PM

stange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spent a couple of weeks there, early nineties. Did the Italian Job sights, realised that some of the "traffic jams" in the film are actually just car parks.

There was a great vibe down by the river with some really good clubs.