Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 22-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Trolley really was utter shit

In the later days.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-03-2013, 05:18 PM

Goat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
In the later days.
I walk the streets at night all alone wearing all black. I speak not a word. I walk up and down the streets on my campus whistling to myself. I am basically on patrol. If i see trouble i step in and take guys out. The drunkards are like zombies. they stumble down the street with lazy eyes. The eyes are key, look into their eyes. Drunk girls have a certain look in their eyes. The drunk guys scream and yell like douche bags, i keep walking and keep to myself. I fear the result if some douche bags call me out. They would get a cane across the face, then as they fall to the ground i would stomp their faces with my clark dessert boots. i would then pull their head up by their hair and speak a few words to them, as their girls scream in terror. I keep the campus safe from rapists, drugs, and other scum. New bodies beat to a bloody pulp are found daily by the cops, the cops can not stop me....for I am the night walker.
Old 22-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Weed
I walk the streets at night all alone wearing all black. I speak not a word. I walk up and down the streets on my campus whistling to myself. I am basically on patrol. If i see trouble i step in and take guys out. The drunkards are like zombies. they stumble down the street with lazy eyes. The eyes are key, look into their eyes. Drunk girls have a certain look in their eyes. The drunk guys scream and yell like douche bags, i keep walking and keep to myself. I fear the result if some douche bags call me out. They would get a cane across the face, then as they fall to the ground i would stomp their faces with my clark dessert boots. i would then pull their head up by their hair and speak a few words to them, as their girls scream in terror. I keep the campus safe from rapists, drugs, and other scum. New bodies beat to a bloody pulp are found daily by the cops, the cops can not stop me....for I am the night walker.
Yeah but other than that hows it going goat...
Old 22-03-2013, 06:05 PM

Goat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
Yeah but other than that hows it going goat...
Now, this is a story all about how My body got nailed up to a cross And I liked to take a minute heres how begins I'll tell you how I died for all your mortal sins

In west Bethlehem I was born and raised In Nazareth was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all makin some wood cups, wowin' some fools When a couple of Romans Who were up to no good Said I wasnt behavin; in the way that I should I had one last supper and my men drank wine I said eat my body drink my blood and Ill be fine

I was nailed a cross and when death came nearer The light shown brightly and I saw a little clearer If anything I could say that the roman wins But I thought now forget it, Ill die for your sins

They. pulled. me to my grave about seven or eight And I rose from my tomb yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle in heaven and listen to prayer .
Old 22-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Now, this is a story all about how My body got nailed up to a cross And I liked to take a minute heres how begins I'll tell you how I died for all your mortal sins

In west Bethlehem I was born and raised In Nazareth was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all makin some wood cups, wowin' some fools When a couple of Romans Who were up to no good Said I wasnt behavin; in the way that I should I had one last supper and my men drank wine I said eat my body drink my blood and Ill be fine

I was nailed a cross and when death came nearer The light shown brightly and I saw a little clearer If anything I could say that the roman wins But I thought now forget it, Ill die for your sins

They. pulled. me to my grave about seven or eight And I rose from my tomb yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle in heaven and listen to prayer .

That must have been nice for you dear...
Old 22-03-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
That must have been nice for you dear...
It was mate, thanks
Old 22-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
It was mate, thanks
I can still see you carry the cross...
Old 22-03-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
I can still see you carry the cross...
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.
Old 22-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

I never really liked avocados especially two at the same time,and yes I could be wrong but I could be right but its a long time since I got stoned to who let the dogs out.
Old 23-03-2013, 12:20 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
cpfccrazy has been banned then?
Old 25-03-2013, 08:27 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
doubles advocate?
Old 27-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyB
doubles advocate?
Intensive purposes? Dessert boots?
Old 27-03-2013, 12:27 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
I wonder who'll be Neville Neville's advocate
Old 27-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's an advocate in SA by the name of Neville Melville...
Old 27-03-2013, 01:27 PM

EldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You had Advocaat in South Africa with Herman Melville?
Old 28-03-2013, 10:56 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty
He last posted in Feb 2008 so maybe his dementia kicked-in at the same time as his dear leaders.
But, Last Activity: 22-02-2013 02:40 PM

It lurks amongst us still.....
Old 11-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
is a list available?
Old 12-09-2016, 07:34 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
No
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:04 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
No
Boo. Someone posted one a while ago and I was doing quite well.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:07 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Did someone say something?