Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-04-2013, 09:48 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
I think he must have been bullied a lot.

I was under the impression Maz went to school in yorkshire. ? swiss bullying is obviously where its at .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 03-04-2013, 09:51 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whatever his motives, It takes a very dangerous or deranged man to start on the USA

This is how it will end up.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The little kid is North Korea
Old 03-04-2013, 09:51 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsensibleLiam
Milton Keynes.
NK armaged dons

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Wot, me worry?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 03-04-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic
Have you ever been to Larne?
Is that in Ireland? It can't be that bad. ireland is my most favourite place.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Sounds like a good time to watch Team America
Old 03-04-2013, 10:36 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy!
Sounds like a good time to watch Team America
**** yeah!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:06 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
He needs putting in his place. The US should send the SEALs in, give the fat **** a wedgie and nick his dinner money.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 03-04-2013, 11:08 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by passion4palace
It's said he went to an English-speaking international school in Bern, yep

Berne again or is it a conspiracy
Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineozzieEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seems to come at a financially opportune time for world finances.

Imagine the dosh to be made from building a unified Korea.

Makes you "bloody" wonder.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The very second North Korea get anywhere close to pressing the launch button, the USA will blow them to kingdom come. If there's one time you can rely on the Americans to kick ass, it's now. They want an excuse to blow sh*t up all the time anyway, so imagine their joy at this current opportunity. The battle is already won.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It would be like 9/11 times 100.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!

Last edited by SpikeyMatt; 03-04-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:45 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 03-04-2013, 11:46 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
I can't see fatso surviving this one, he's gone too far this time. There's sabre rattling and there's threatening the US with nuclear weapons which is something you really wouldn't want to do. The Chinese lost patience with him months back, I think they'll take him out before he does something really stupid and the US step in.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 04-04-2013, 12:28 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yea, but that Gangnam Style song he did was catchy.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Alcopop girl from da hood

Seagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
all a load of old tosh
Old 04-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hang on, didn't America actually sell them Nuclear Weapons. And they don't work ...
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 04-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Banned by Moderators(Beesty)

kiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagull Eater
all a load of old tosh
Well spotted, Sir. Why we still pay any heed to this sort of clap-trap is beyond me.

Let's examine the actual facts:

1. whatever the size of and efficacy of the arsenal of the DPRK (or, as people are calling it on this thread, "NK") might be, and however operational and whatever its range - to Japan (?), to Guam (?), to Hawaii (?), the combined arsenals of the ROK (which you may know better as South Korea), Japan and their ally, the USA, are incomprehensibly larger and higher quality, thus guaranteeing - if ever employed against the DPRK - its immediate, complete and utter devastation with the loss of all human life, all habitable land on the Korean peninsula, and massive atmospheric spread into the PRC (People's Republic of China).

2. Therefore the only reason why any DPRK leaders would actually cause a direct military attack on the scale of a nuclear missile strike against ROK, Japan or the USA, would be to bring upon themselves a form of corporate self-destruction, and moral and physical suicide, not seen since the Berlin Bunker 'Untergang' of the Third Reich in 1945.

So the DPRK's increasingly shrill bluster does seem reminiscent of the downfall of the Third Reich and Hitler's last days and weeks of his life, as depicted in the famous German movie.

Perhaps it has become no longer sustainable for the DPRK to rule itself and its people with its iron fist, Juche, and ultimate fascistic self-destruction.

It already depends wholly for its survival on handouts from the PRC and the USA (via DPRK-approved aid programmes), whilst affording its leadership gilt-edged luxury through international crime - currency forgery, nuclear sales, military sales, and other sanctions-busting smuggling, including synthetic narcotics.

Its fragile economic existence probably only requires a very slight tightening of the strings from the PRC, and some counter-subversions from the ROK and the US, and Kim Jong-Il would be on the train to, and begging Beijing for asylum within minutes.

What would be a massive shame would be the wholesale destruction of 100 million people and an entire chunk of the world, through the vanity and pig-headedness of a handful of disgusting tyrants in the DPRK, but human life is like that, and I would not bet on it.

I hope that Beijing calculates that the disastrous overspill, the iniquitous shame it would have to suffer internationally from such a catastrophe within one of its client States, and the image projected to the world of it as a feeble power unable even to influence a few madmen in a neighbouring tin-pot dictatorship, would bring it out of its professed neutrality towards the DPRK, and rein in this nonsense fairly soon, however subtly.

There is a very slight theory running that Kim Jong-Il is trying to call the bluff of the US and/or the ROK, and make one or both of them pre-emptively strike at the DPRK, and then - so the theory goes - the PR of China will feel impelled to react with a counter-strike against the USA, with some of its own nukes, thus dragging the PRC into an exchange of mutually-assured destruction with the USA - all to protect Kim Jong-Il.

I suspect Mr Il is rather over-playing the importance amongst 2 billion Chinese of his own paltry tally of some 40 million starving compatriots. And anyway, in an all-out exchange between the USA and China, at the moment, China would lose.

Last edited by kiteagle; 04-04-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:21 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Bring it on Mother ****ers!

(Oh sorry - I thought I was on my NRA message board!)
Old 04-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here