Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by evvo111
Due to austerity measures Wales have come up with a cheap alternative to defend the West of Britain:

I suppose Cardiff City do have quite a strong defence...

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:19 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE
Unless I'm missing something obvious, surely the U.S are moving into those areas to offer protection to S.K as well as to show North Korea that they will not allow them to bully their neighbours.
A very large country has just parked a chunk of its infinitely powerful weapons on their doorstep. A few days ago that large country did an exercise where they flew stealth nuclear bombers 13,000 miles so they could drop mock bombs just outside their borders.

I can see why they feel like it's aggression.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:28 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The exercises are an annual pre-planned event.

The US has a pact with S Korea regarding defence.

Of course in the eyes of more than a few on here The USA has to be portrayed as a bully unlike the ones stirring the pot at the moment led by a BBS creator looky-likey

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 04-04-2013, 03:32 PM

Lukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Regardless of America's behavour in the past or your bias I think everyone should read this: To view the link you have to Register or Login

and then decide who you'd prefer to have as the bully..
Old 04-04-2013, 03:51 PM

HeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeathfieldEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Is it now time to start getting worried or is it all really just rhetoric??

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Yonhap News AgencyApril 3, 2013 15:16
North Korea approves nuclear strike on US
The North Korean army said Thursday it had final approval to launch "merciless" military strikes on the United States.
You question assumes everyone worries about this stuff. I think you should really work this out for yourself. What would be the point?
Old 04-04-2013, 04:05 PM

Suffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolk Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
I basically read that as in attempting to hit the US the nuclear weapon will end up somewhere in Australia.
HOHOHOHO very good:
Old 04-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For those of you who haven't decided on your summer hols yet... To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-04-2013, 04:28 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only their mothers can tell them apart !!

Old 05-04-2013, 03:01 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Nice of NK to give us the date for the actual start of the holocaust in advance:

It seems it is the 10th of April, which is next Wednesday.

I would say, could you make it Tuesday the 9th, or perhaps take a raincheck for sometime next month, when the weather improves.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:27 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile
His arms... why did they not grow?!
Old 05-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Man Of The World

carlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

He does seem angry at the moment but then I'd be angry too if my mum still insisted on cutting my hair.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile
Nice of NK to give us the date for the actual start of the holocaust in advance:

It seems it is the 10th of April, which is next Wednesday.

I would say, could you make it Tuesday the 9th, or perhaps take a raincheck for sometime next month, when the weather improves.
Damn, I planned to wash my hair on that date

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 05-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ooer, I like that babe's outfit on the right

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.

Old 05-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Vermontster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Prob not only his arms...which may be the reason he's angry

Old 05-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Legednary typo's

passion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Would be inefficient for continually passing rich tidbits into his mouth, I guess?
Old 05-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:

Each trying to ruin the planet in their own unique way...

One slightly more effectively than the other
Old 05-04-2013, 04:35 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins
Ooer, I like that babe's outfit on the right
It won't suit you.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:

Excuse my stupidity but I have no idea who this bloke is.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:55 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron
He gave the world the ever so famous, but ever so annoying Gangnam Style.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Conceding 9

Perry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePerry Suckling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron
*sigh*