Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-05-2013, 08:51 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
They all look like casualties of a dirty bomb in the Sky Sports Newsroom
Old 01-05-2013, 08:51 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know Natalie Panayi
Old 01-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
do people still watch this shit?
Old 01-05-2013, 09:17 AM
looking at things

cross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecross_eyed_ed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love the Apprentice. It makes me feel good about myself insofar that (according to me anyway) I am not a **** like them.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:12 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't_care
Are you on a wind up? They are all pig ugly except Uzma Yakoob.
I knew michael Jackson wasn't really dead.

SaulAlinsky
Old 01-05-2013, 03:41 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Hmm, high maintenance ugly birds. My favourites.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:50 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyB
I know Natalie Panayi
You know she will be called Natalie Poonani on here don't you.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 02-05-2013, 02:23 PM

ChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m Stuart Baggs ‘The Brand’ – I’ve got a certain type of charisma.”

"I'm alive: there are so many people that aren't alive or have died, unfortunately. I'm alive; that's a gift, frankly. I wake up early every morning once I've had the sleep I need. I go out and make money."

“Everything I touch turns to sold”

“Excuse me Sir, you look like a sausage connoisseur."

“Come on ladies and Gentlemen, fancy a taste of my jellied eels?”

“I don’t want any arse-covering. I hate that as a practice. No arse covering – happy days!”

“I’m not a one-trick pony, I’m not a 10-trick pony, I’m a whole field of ponies – and they’re literally all running towards this job.”

I watch it for this sort of stuff, cracking entertainment.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:40 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdougie
do people still watch this shit?
This.

Tired programme now, sadly. Used to be good. Last good series was the one with Badger in it.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

The Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Chief : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle
I’m Stuart Baggs ‘The Brand’ – I’ve got a certain type of charisma.”

"I'm alive: there are so many people that aren't alive or have died, unfortunately. I'm alive; that's a gift, frankly. I wake up early every morning once I've had the sleep I need. I go out and make money."

“Everything I touch turns to sold”

“Excuse me Sir, you look like a sausage connoisseur."

“Come on ladies and Gentlemen, fancy a taste of my jellied eels?”

“I don’t want any arse-covering. I hate that as a practice. No arse covering – happy days!”

“I’m not a one-trick pony, I’m not a 10-trick pony, I’m a whole field of ponies – and they’re literally all running towards this job.”

I watch it for this sort of stuff, cracking entertainment.
Stuart Baggs 'The Brand'- What a chap
Old 02-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My issue with the revamped Apprentice, is that they now don't pick the best contestant.

Suralan seems to pick the person he thinks has the best business idea, that'll make him a little money in the short-term and then makes sure they make it to the end. It's bullshit I tell you. BULLSHIT.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:28 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
There has always been a disconnect between the competition and performance in the tasks. In the previous format, towards the end of each series Sir Alan used to mull over the fit of the candidates within his team, rather then their performance on the later tasks. You just have to accept that the format isn't perfect - it's still great entertainment.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:40 PM

Palace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The first ones were really good, now i think most the contestants are more interested in a chance of fame and the business stuff is just their route to get it.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
There has always been a disconnect between the competition and performance in the tasks. In the previous format, towards the end of each series Sir Alan used to mull over the fit of the candidates within his team, rather then their performance on the later tasks. You just have to accept that the format isn't perfect - it's still great entertainment.
It was.

But it has become routine sit com stuff.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-05-2013, 04:07 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Business plans disclosed at the start will be an interesting development
Old 02-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
When does it start?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-05-2013, 04:17 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
When does it start?
Tuesday and Wednesday next week, then Wednesdays thereafter
Old 07-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So who is going to be the obligatory bellend who'll make the final 4?
Old 07-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some excellent eyebrows on show here.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
What was up with the fast food guy with the blonde hair? Kept twitching like a coke fiend.