Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-05-2013, 09:13 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic
"Has anyone ever said you looked like someone famous"

"There's lovely innit, some say Frrrrrrreddie Mercury"

"What about Dracula?"

This exchange had me clutching my sides in agony from laughing. Every time he appeared on screen after that I was chuckling away. Excellent.

Clearly he modelled himself on Ray Reardon.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I love Dracula. His outfit for the Belgium jolly was sheer class.
Proper Del Boy look, was hilarious.

And Jason must stay longer
Old 08-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscillateWildly
"He's drier than a cream cracker in the bleedin' Sahara desert"
Cracked me up.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al
Who is he?
And why is he pressing his face into that pane of glass?
Old 09-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Hey ho, lets go!

kick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekick it doris : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Taking an empty bottle and no sample, but of course they could smell it if they wanted to get the gist of the flavour..... hope Jason survives. The way he was winding "Napoleon" and "Dracula" up by undercutting them and offering "beer clips" as part of the deal was funny. The off the shoulder camel coat look is ridiculus. Has he remembered Liam/Neil's name yet?
Old 09-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The dracula bloke is a helmet!

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So is the posh bloke.

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:02 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
"Has anyone ever said you looked like someone famous"

"There's lovely innit, some say Frrrrrrreddie Mercury"

"What about Dracula?"

This exchange had me clutching my sides in agony from laughing. Every time he appeared on screen after that I was chuckling away. Excellent.
this is the guy with the fu**ed up eyebrows right?

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-05-2013, 11:59 AM
System Addict

Mojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses grow
I call him Frank Sidebottom.

Worryingly he came across quite well last nigth, aside from That Outfit in Belgium when he looked like The Count off of sesame street.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:28 AM

THB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTHB : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscillateWildly
Sophie is fit
What i wouldn't give to spend an hour in her lovely mouth.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:11 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
I love Dracula. His outfit for the Belgium jolly was sheer class.
He really is rather bizarre.

In fact they all are. More so than the usual bunch of cretins they bring in.

I feel sorry for the posh fella as he seems like a nice guy but he is such a loser.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:14 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse
this is the guy with the fu**ed up eyebrows right?
****ed up is being kind.

Old 11-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks like someone's sold her Facebook pictures. My word.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by EagleSE24; 11-05-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 04:11 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24
Looks like someone's sold her Facebook pictures. My word.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Have they got pictures of that gay dwarf cream pieing it yet? What a vile stupid tart she is, she is supposed to be in the top 16 young entrepreneurs? This stupid bitch who was married with a kid before this and her annoying voice should be in Big Brother having shit poured in her mouth so it goes to show just how buggered up this has become, if you think back to the first couple of series' with one or two lary nobends, it has evolved to just another show for tossers to try to find fame for doing piss all. Most of them are as thick as shit and complete wankers, so bet your bollocks that Sugar had his final 2 sussed out even before the last 16 were selected (mostly selected no doubt by the programme makers to make 'good' TV).

"Hello, I'm Luisa and I'm a dribbling slutfaced f**kwit"

As for everyone spunking over Sophie Lau, scrape the 6 inches of make up off her boat and you'll no doubt find a borderline munter I'm afraid. Not quite the stunner she's made out to be even in this promo photo.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 15-05-2013, 10:16 AM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was on holiday last week so missed both shows but have just caught up with both including the You're Fireds. Some funny characters notably Dracula! Jason seems a bit odd almost like an actor put there just to disrupt, when they were negotiating price between 80 and 90 I don't understand why he suddenly piped up and offered a deal for 75. Out of all the candidates so far I find myself liking Rebecca, she's sold the most in both tasks so far but the other women, particularly Uzma, don't appear to have warmed to her. I get the impression though that it's where she's strong and pretty direct and they see her as a threat.
Old 15-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolKing
Jason seems a bit odd almost like an actor put there just to disrupt, when they were negotiating price between 80 and 90 I don't understand why he suddenly piped up and offered a deal for 75.
Showing signs of being on the autistic spectrum, given his apparent inability to pick up on cues from team-mates etc. If so, it's going to be very hard for him to cope in this sort of environment, without pissing off those around him.
Old 15-05-2013, 12:29 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Dracula, Napoleon, and Jason are great.

I want to see these three together on every task
Old 15-05-2013, 08:42 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just watching tonight's episode and there was a lovely view across London. I was wondering if it was Crystal Palace Park in the foreground? Does anyone know if it was?
Old 15-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I thought it was from Parliament Hill

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-05-2013, 08:49 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Uzma is my bet...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ