Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:59 PM
waiting for a miracle

ice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Clash of the clans

Anyone else on here play this game? Maybe we could start a palace clan?

www.facebook.com/eastbourne.plumber
Old 25-08-2013, 08:38 AM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Last edited by Niceaction; 25-08-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I play this. Doesn't seem to be popular amoongst the others lol
Old 07-10-2013, 12:57 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here

My lad got me to download this months back and that was as far as it went. Now we play it together, good fun! Normally hate this kind of game but bloody addictive.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Its very addictive.

What level are you radders? What clan are you in? I might come say hi lol
Old 07-10-2013, 01:04 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
Its very addictive.

What level are you radders? What clan are you in? I might come say hi lol
Not sure exactly!

But search for Radders and you will find!
Old 07-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Just living my life

Unfortunately you can't search for an individual unless you are one of the top ranked players in the world lol
Old 07-10-2013, 04:23 PM
waiting for a miracle

ice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineice_man30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Search out the clan calls mother hookahs. That's the clan I'm in ATM. User name is Mac

It so addictive,

www.facebook.com/eastbourne.plumber
Old 13-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
*Bump*

Any new players?

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 13-08-2014, 06:46 PM

SachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyes
I've been playing for the past month or so. So addictive!
Old 13-08-2014, 07:24 PM

Bounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounce back : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good game ,I'm a war of nations players world 7
Old 14-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Has anyone set up a Palace Clan?

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 14-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Exiled in the North

Just set one up, CPFC BBS

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 14-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been going on the game for a little while. Very addictive and good little time filler.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:37 PM

SachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT View Post
Just set one up, CPFC BBS
I've just seen this and couldn't find it?

I've set up one called 'RedNBlue Army' if anyone wants to join it.
Old 26-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Exiled in the North

Quote:
Originally Posted by SachmoVII View Post
I've just seen this and couldn't find it?

I've set up one called 'RedNBlue Army' if anyone wants to join it.
I binned it off as it was just me I'm in one now called CPFC (currently with 11 members)

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 26-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been playing this a lot since new year, upto town hall lvl 8.

The next upgrade on most defences is now 5M resources, will take some saving
Old 26-09-2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Been playing this a lot since new year, upto town hall lvl 8.

The next upgrade on most defences is now 5M resources, will take some saving
There will be some server maintenance over the weekend so you can boost all your resource collectors until Tuesday for one gem each. That should help you on your way. Haha.
Old 26-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just in the middle of upgrading th to level 9... I say middle, more like 9 days to go
Old 26-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by Reps AJ; 26-09-2014 at 11:25 AM.