Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-10-2014, 10:26 AM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks dude. Will stock pile Wizards, Archers and Dragons
Wednesday promoted from Champ
Old 16-10-2014, 10:24 AM

Travelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTravelcard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDNEAGLE View Post
Go for stars not loot. Attack the highest level base you feel confident you will get at least 2 stars on.

Always draw out clan castle troops first where possible (and away from enemy defenses). Then use wizards or archers to pick them off - or a lightning if they're ground troops.

Younger/smaller bases normally have very weak defenses against air attacks.
So you don't just go for the "recommended" one?
Old 19-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelcard View Post
So you don't just go for the "recommended" one?
Nope scout either side. Sometimes higher levels will have an obvious weakness that can be exploited other times your recommended target will be set up in a way you don't think you'll get at least 2 stars.
Old 20-10-2014, 06:09 PM

rossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any good clans out there?!?
Old 20-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi71987 View Post
Any good clans out there?!?
Come and join sachmo's "rednblue army"
Old 20-10-2014, 08:15 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
anyone got any good base layouts? Wasnt attacked in my last war but just on the lookout for for good base layouts, keep changing mine around
Old 24-10-2014, 09:45 AM

SachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyes
I have set the clan up to invite only as there were randomers joining who I didn't know or they weren't Palace.

Anyone who does want to join, send me a PM or post on this thread and I'll sort something out.
Old 24-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good call
Old 24-10-2014, 11:07 AM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good work Sachmo, this war has started well. I'm planning on cooking up some witches for the next one.

*Orinocco Flo
Wednesday promoted from Champ
Old 24-10-2014, 11:21 AM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Im preparing to attack 13

Co-commisioner NFL League 2
Old 29-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just about to start a war day in my current clan (one of the CPFC ones) I'll be over in 24 hours.

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 29-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Am level 105 maxing out my TH9 base. There are many, many shit clans out there. I am in a very good, supportive and knowledgable clan. Mainly yanks, but a few Brits.

My one piece of advice. ALWAYS max your TH including troops and walls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 29-10-2014, 09:29 PM

SachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT View Post
Just about to start a war day in my current clan (one of the CPFC ones) I'll be over in 24 hours.
No worries. We have just got into a war too.

If you wanted to join, find the clan and request to join. If you can PM me your username I'll keep an eye out for you.
Old 29-10-2014, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
Am level 105 maxing out my TH9 base. There are many, many shit clans out there. I am in a very good, supportive and knowledgable clan. Mainly yanks, but a few Brits.

My one piece of advice. ALWAYS max your TH including troops and walls.
My advice to you is join our clan.

I have just started my final upgrade for TH7, the Barbarian King to level 5. Now all I have left is 74 bits of wall to upgrade before my TH finishes!
Old 29-10-2014, 10:36 PM

KentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Used to play this but gave up on stuff on my tablet but i'm going to start playing again, whats the cpfc clan called?
Old 29-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
TH?

What are the rules about multiple accounts btw? My main account is linked to my account on my iPhone, but also started playing on my wife's iPad using her ID.
Old 29-10-2014, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentEagle1 View Post
Used to play this but gave up on stuff on my tablet but i'm going to start playing again, whats the cpfc clan called?
RedNBlue Army
Old 29-10-2014, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
TH?

What are the rules about multiple accounts btw? My main account is linked to my account on my iPhone, but also started playing on my wife's iPad using her ID.
TH = Town Hall

I have two accounts in the clan at the moment, but I will take it out soon as it is taking the place of others in the clan war. Originally it was just to boost numbers so we could participate in Clan Wars but that's not an issue anymore.
Old 29-10-2014, 11:39 PM

KentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just waiting for my tablet to charge then i'll be on and will join the clan
Old 30-10-2014, 12:22 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SachmoVII View Post
My advice to you is join our clan.

I have just started my final upgrade for TH7, the Barbarian King to level 5. Now all I have left is 74 bits of wall to upgrade before my TH finishes!

Sorry mate, checked you out and I'm afraid you guys don't donate enough. I am not the highest donating guy in our clan yet I have contributed 60k of troops. Best of luck though! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017