Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 30-10-2014, 12:50 AM

SachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
Sorry mate, checked you out and I'm afraid you guys don't donate enough. I am not the highest donating guy in our clan yet I have contributed 60k of troops. Best of luck though! :-)
In fairness, it's the first clan for a lot of members so their donations aren't going to be high. Got to start somewhere though I guess.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:39 AM

KentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentEagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sent a request to join the clan
Old 30-10-2014, 05:48 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SachmoVII View Post
In fairness, it's the first clan for a lot of members so their donations aren't going to be high. Got to start somewhere though I guess.

Of course. Best of luck. Will keep an eye on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 30-10-2014, 06:56 AM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sent request to join clan.
Old 30-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Saw it, just waiting on sachmo to wake up so he can accept it
Old 30-10-2014, 10:01 AM

SachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyes
Accepted. Welcome guys.
Old 30-10-2014, 10:08 AM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Welcome all. Going from strength to strength. I'll have witches in about 6 days too, make room in your castles chaps!
Wednesday promoted from Champ
Old 07-11-2014, 11:01 AM

Is there anyone on here playing as the name "Eagletops"? I just wondered if you are still playing the game as you haven't used any attacks in the past few Clan Wars and are currently taking up a place of someone who wants to attack.

I don't want to have to kick anyone for inactivity without checking first.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:14 PM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hey everyone, Orinocco Flo here. I posted a message on CoC a couple of nights ago to share tactics to try to improve our clan war showing and general attacking and defence. I've opted out of wars for a bit while I improve my troops and defence and also look at tac tics.

Anyone have anything to share?

I've currently upgrading a barracks to get Pekkas so I can try the GoWiPe method as that looks pretty good.

There seems a tried and tested tactic of employing some big troops to absorb fire while sending in troops behind to attack. Giants and Gollums work well as a stooge with wizards in behind or hog riders employed to dash in and destroy defences.

I think the method that seems to be common place is to take out defences first then go about taking everything else so deploying troops that concentrate on resources up front doesn't work well.

Anyone else?

Tips on upgrades?
One that I have fallen foul of is pushing ahead upgrading TH without getting everything else up to speed - was getting smashed daily and barely breaking even with resources when taking the shields into account.

I'm currently sitting on just over 300 gems which I will put to use on a week's shield so I can save resource and upgrade in safety.
Wednesday promoted from Champ
Old 19-04-2015, 09:55 PM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Well I've joined. No idea what I'm doing. Level 4 TH and keeping it at that whilst I build up everything else.
Old 19-04-2015, 10:13 PM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Welcome gadford we are a friendly bunch win a few wars and talk palace. Good to have you on board.
Old 23-04-2015, 01:37 PM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!gadford4th has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
I haven't donated any troops to anyone yet as I'm assuming nobody wants level 1 or 2 barbarians/archers etc.

Am I right?
Old 23-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadford4th View Post
I haven't donated any troops to anyone yet as I'm assuming nobody wants level 1 or 2 barbarians/archers etc.

Am I right?
They aren't much use to higher level players, best to give people what they ask for as its usually part of their attack strategy
Old 23-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hello clan.

*Palacewu
Old 17-05-2015, 05:38 PM

rossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Clan is going good so far
Old 17-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Big Member

Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Just sent a request to join....
Old 17-05-2015, 08:30 PM

rossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good man
Old 04-09-2015, 10:43 AM
playing 4-4-2

What's the best way to save up Elixer? I'm finding that an army costs me 100,000 to build and the best return I can hope for on a raid at TH7 is 150,000. Doesn't seem worth it. I've got upgrades to do that cost a million and I'm not getting close.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:52 AM
Big Member

Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Chunder Pants knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
level5 archers cost 40,000 each time and you get a good return most times of 250,000 +
Old 04-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadford4th View Post
What's the best way to save up Elixer? I'm finding that an army costs me 100,000 to build and the best return I can hope for on a raid at TH7 is 150,000. Doesn't seem worth it. I've got upgrades to do that cost a million and I'm not getting close.
I barch (mix of barbs and archers). Currently at level 9 where one piece of wall costs 1 ~ 3 million, but picking off abandoned bases and sniping exposed town halls for the win bonus in crystal is an easy way of getting resourses.